Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
Lol I don't go on it, every thread is literally an indirect or a general insult:damn:
What kind of crime/sin have you eritreans committed for God to enslave you for over 150 years by the Italians, britsh, the arebs, now by Isayas the tigrean/Gojame, and TIHDEN?

why is God punishing you in such away that you have nothing to smile about in you history and present. there is nothing to smile about ertirea! that is why your kids are depressed keep wanting to be Ethiopians. why is God punishing you like this? do you have an answer? What is your sin?

:deadrose::dead::dead1:

He's genuinely enquiring about what they have done

Be a patriot and don't use that cadaan smiley anymore. Use the Somali alternative lel.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I want to be known as the guy who brokered a peace deal between Canuck and our Ethiopian friends.

I agree. I'm a staunch Anti-Ethiopianist but I still cringe when reading some of these posts targeting the users here who have done nothing.

My only problem is Ogaden and if you understand the history of this region, and recognize the freedom that they deserve, then I've got no problem with you to be honest. Were it not for this problem, then I'm sure almost all Somalis would be good friends with Habeshas and there would be much more unity between these two ethnic groups. The problem is when you're an imperialist who believes that Sudan to Uganda to Somalia belongs to some so called fictional "Axum" Amhara empire.
i wish there were no threads about that country other than those naked tribes (which i find interesting) and the onlf struggle but people just want to argue.
guess i will try to keep my eyes open next time habeshi walks by me lest they eat me:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc. ....It's funny cuz Ethios and Eris don't even hate Somalis ...they're irrelevant to them, they don't even think about them. In fact, they just look down on them.
Can you name the Habesha equivalent to Mogadishu, Berbera, Saylac, Merca, Kismaayo, Barawe, Bender Qasim, Harar, Qelafo all prosperous towns/cities mentioned as far back as 2000 years ago? Did Habeshas even have ANY urban towns whatsoever in their history? All they have to show for this "ancient kingdom" is a castle built by the Portuguese and a few Axum buildings.

Our urban towns such as Mogadishu ruled by Somalis were known as the richest city in East Africa over 700 years ago. If anything, I feel sorry for the Ethiopian people including Amharas and Tigrayans. There was only 2 classes: the peasants who were forced to work on the land who had no land ownership, and the landowners/aristocracy. We Somalis had freedom, everybody owned their property or land, civilization flourished, diplomatic relationships as far as China. If a nomads livestock was taxed, then the state would use the income to build wells for them, they wouldn't just steal their money. There is a reason why people from around the world came to Somalia, just like how everyone around the world come to Europe today. Indians, Arabs, Europeans, Turks, Swahilis, East Asians, Indonesians all were living in our towns. Foreigners flocked to our major urban sites with populations in the tens of thousands(no other comparable civilization in Sub Saharan Africa), whilst the Habeshas didn't have even have a small tuulo! I'm not even gonna get into the fact that all Somali states were 100 x more wealthier than the poor Habeshas. And if your argument is that Somalis didn't have their own script, then that's false. We've had many scripts but there was simply no need for one which led to their declines. And all Habeshas are illiterates, whilst all Somalis could read the Qur'an. Our people are simply not comparable, it's just not fair. I blame the Somalis for not destroying their little feudal slave-like states and not giving the Habeshas freedom and Islam.

Last edited:
@ሕጊ።።

Mr Law, I was going to side with you with this one, but I'm just shocked on how animalistic it was.

Either Afewerki is teaching these things, or @Canuck @merka and the rest of the anti-xabesha are truly right.

This bit is for @Endriam

This is 100% proof of how jealous Eritreans are for Somali looks, i hope endriam will stop with the "habesha are qurux badan" hadal, because this is not qurux badan, this is shaydaanimo

Horumar is calling for a total, and complete shutdown, on hateful xabashi, entering this forum, until our forum's mods understand what the hell is going on!

Not all eritreans are raw meat eating habeshas. Fact, not all eritreans are habeshas. Stop this madness.

Agree with you habeshas are mad beasts that needs to be dealt accordingly.

Can you name the Habesha equivalent to Mogadishu, Berbera, Saylac, Merca, Kismaayo, Barawe, Bender Qasim, Harar, Qelafo all prosperous towns/cities mentioned as far back as 2000 years ago? Did Habeshas even have ANY urban towns whatsoever in their history? All they have to show for this "ancient kingdom" is a castle built by the Portuguese and a few Axum buildings.

Our urban towns such as Mogadishu ruled by Somalis were known as the richest city in East Africa over 700 years ago. If anything, I feel sorry for the Ethiopian people including Amharas and Tigrayans. There was only 2 classes: the peasants who were forced to work on the land who had no land ownership, and the landowners/aristocracy. We Somalis had freedom, everybody owned their property or land, civilization flourished, diplomatic relationships as far as China. If a nomads livestock was taxed, then the state would use the income to build wells for them, they wouldn't just steal their money. There is a reason why people from around the world came to Somalia, just like how everyone around the world come to Europe today. Indians, Arabs, Europeans, Turks, Swahilis, East Asians, Indonesians all were living in our towns. Foreigners flocked to our major urban sites with populations in the tens of thousands(no other comparable civilization in Sub Saharan Africa), whilst the Habeshas didn't have even have a small tuulo! I'm not even gonna get into the fact that all Somali states were 100 x more wealthier than the poor Habeshas. And if your argument is that Somalis didn't have their own script, then that's false. We've had many scripts but there was simply no need for one which led to their declines. And all Habeshas are illiterates, whilst all Somalis could read the Qur'an. Our people are simply not comparable, it's just not fair. I blame the Somalis for not destroying their little feudal slave-like states and not giving the Habeshas freedom and Islam.
He's probably oromo don't bother...they like to latch themselves to "habesha" history even though they don't even belong to it technically. the deep hatred of somalis to the worship of ethiopians indicates it. this is what happens when you've been brainwashed by the tigray regime sadly, they (habesha) don't even think that highly of themselves

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He's probably oromo don't bother...they like to latch themselves to "habesha" history even though they don't even belong to it technically. the deep hatred of somalis to the worship of ethiopians indicates it. this is what happens when you've been brainwashed by the tigray regime sadly, they (habesha) don't even think that highly of themselves
Somalis are simply superior to the Habeshas in every single way of measuring civilization whether it is technological advancement, human rights, trade, foreign relations, wealth, urban sites, ethics and morals (due to Islam). The list is endless. The only reason why such an insignificant and useless people as the Habeshas are able to control our lands is because the Europeans created this artificial nation called "Ethiopia" by granting them technological superiority that they denied others (access to hundreds of thousands of guns) because they needed an ally to help colonize Africa (shows how wretched these Arab rape babies are). Today, Ethiopia only exists due to the same reasons. They fulfill the interests of the superpowers of the world, nothing more than a pawn on a chess board. $billions of free military aid is given to them to help them control this artificial nation. A time will come when the nations that keep these people alive won't be able to keep themselves alive, wa billahi towfiq we will reach Tigray again and this time settle for good.

Somalis are simply superior to the Habeshas in every single way of measuring civilization whether it is technological advancement, human rights, trade, foreign relations, wealth, urban sites, ethics and morals (due to Islam). The list is endless. The only reason why such an insignificant and useless people as the Habeshas are able to control our lands is because the Europeans created this artificial nation called "Ethiopia" by granting them technological superiority that they denied others (access to hundreds of thousands of guns) because they needed an ally to help colonize Africa (shows how wretched these Arab rape babies are). Today, Ethiopia only exists due to the same reasons. They fulfill the interests of the superpowers of the world, nothing more than a pawn on a chess board. $billions of free military aid is given to them to help them control this artificial nation. A time will come when the nations that keep these people alive won't be able to keep themselves alive, wa billahi towfiq we will reach Tigray again and this time settle for good.
I don't know about all that but the guy you quoted keeps saying them/they when referring to somalis instead of us/we my guess is he's a lesser tier ethiopian ethnicity so there's no reason to waste words on him. his people have likely been indoctrinated to worship the higher ups (amhara/tigray) just my guess :manny:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Why do you have to be so underhanded about it? I support Ethiopian & Horner migration to Somali spot. All this sneak dissing from you & @Endriam have to stop. I concede to the Absynnians ku ye... hilib ceerin ku dhimo.
Won't happen because Somalispot is a cesspool. If only they take strict measures against discriminating people of their background (ethnicities, nationalities or race etc) and not use exaggeration that goes out of proportion like those far right forums from the start then maybe the forum would be diverse.

Not long ago, plenty of others mostly African Americans and other African nationalities skim through here then left quickly as soon as they saw how Somali keyboard warriors treat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.