Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethiopia is a fake nation. Made up of regions and territories it stole with the help of colonials. Who cares what's in those borders, if the borders are an artificial creation. My hometown is also a within Ethiopian "borders". Are you gonna steal that too? Even the name Ethiopia is stolen from Sudan, the ancient Greek name for their country.

You want an Ethiopia, go back to Yemen where you came from, that's your "Ethiopia".:camby:

if you choose not to be Ethiopian that's okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And we landed on Yemen, Yemen didn't land on us.

Again nice try though:drakelaugh:

I like how everyone just likes to forget that before Menilik the oromo did a little expansion of there own to the north and the majority of the land they are in is as a result of this expansion. Ethiopain history did not start 200 years ago. Through out history territories were lost and gained. It happened everywhere. Oromos were as much responsible for create the current state of Ethiopa as anyone else. I know the only way you feel like you can call them your 'cushnite borther' is if you get them as far away as possible from their Ehiopianess but sorry it's not going to work. nice try though :drakekidding:
you know damn well amxaaras and tigreys dont consider oromos ethiopians. you tell them to go back to Madagascar and even here you are in this post arguing they are new arrivals to the land. yet you carry more than 50% Semitic blood and speak a Semitic language but nooo, cushites are the new comers.
i dont care about cushitic brothers only that somalis have nothing to do with ethiopia and hopefully never will.

somalis from ogaden celebrating capture of ogaden, so much for ethiopianess
2mrtity.gif

if you choose not to be Ethiopian that's okay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And we landed on Yemen, Yemen didn't land on us.

Again nice try though:drakelaugh:

Like I said, Ethiopia is fake. The only Ethiopians are Sudanese nubians. You are propped up by the west. By Eebe, the Cushites will drive you monkeys into the red sea where you came from. Until then have piece of raw meat and a glass of fine cow-piss, on me.

giphy.gif

Nope, other way around. Eritreans run to Sudan and claim to be Sudanese. Trust me i'm from Kassala and that city is filled with Eritreans running around with a Sudanese passport.

Even as far as Khartoum and Port Sudan there are thousands upon thousands of Eritreans with a fake Sudanese identity.

Tell'em sis. There used to be a lot of xabashis claiming Somali for asylum as well back during the Civil War.

C9WyR3iUQAEW1DW.jpg
- Bahraini ad saying 'win an ethiopian maid'. Tell me why would I envy former eunuchs and slave of ours who we used to ship across the indian ocean?
Envy an artificial nation built by colonialists after they pitied your mad king who committed suicide once the british came knocking?

I'll send you street defecating vermins back to Yemen.

Last edited:
You need to get some help. Your deep hatred for Habeshas is disgusting. Hate the government, not the people.

You need help. I don't join other people's forums, pretend to be one of them whilst talking shit about them asslicking their enemies.

The Ethiopian government is made of Ethiopian people, not aliens. You are responsible for your government's actions, .

you know damn well amxaaras and tigreys dont consider oromos ethiopians. you tell them to go back to Madagascar and even here you are in this post arguing they are new arrivals to the land. yet you carry more than 50% Semitic blood and speak a Semitic language but nooo, cushites are the new comers.
i dont care about cushitic brothers only that somalis have nothing to do with ethiopia and hopefully never will.

somalis from ogaden celebrating capture of ogaden, so much for ethiopianess
2mrtity.gif

We have texans wanting to seceded from the united states, but somehow all these people who have no history together or have different first languages somehow managed to leave and prosper together. Even in Texas. Somails also live in the US and call them self a proud Somali-American, and yet you expect me to feel terrible about considering Somalis living in Ethiopia to be Ethiopian. :drakewtf:I never argue about ogadan because I don't know a lot about it and if they get their Independence i am okay with that but until then I will call them Ethiopian.

Also read what i said again. I said oromos expanded north i did not say they came from Madagascar.

Last edited:
@Beja are you hedareb or beni-Amer ? Both groups are dual citizens of sudan and eritrea. Kassala belongs to eritrea it was stolen in the 1970s ethiopan king gave it to sudan in exchange for gambela.

We have texans wanting to seceded from the united states, but somehow all these people who have no history together or have different first languages somehow managed to leave and prosper together. Even in Texas. Somails also live in the US and call them self a proud Somali-American, and yet you expect me to feel terrible about considering Somalis living in Ethiopia to be Ethiopian. :drakewtf:I never argue about ogadan because I don't know a lot about it and if they get their Independence i am okay with that but until then I will call them Ethiopian.

Also read what i said again. I said oromos expanded north i did not say they came from Madagascar.
texas:comeon:
they call themselves proud americans by choice. give Ogadenis the choice your people are so hell bent on denying them and see what they do with the label ethiopian. I dont know what prospering you are talking about when the Somali region has always been the most under developed and least invested area in the country. whole swathes of it still don't have schools or health clinics. Ethiopia is nothing but a habeshi project to control land they have no claim to and people they share absolutely nothing in common with.

@Beja are you hedareb or beni-Amer ? Both groups are dual citizens of sudan and eritrea. Kassala belongs to eritrea it was stolen in the 1970s ethiopan king gave it to sudan in exchange for gambela.
Beni-Amer.

Kassala does not belong to Eritrea, everyone in the city that isn't a refugee identifies as Sudanese. More Nubians and Sudanese-Arabs are living in Kassala (legally) than Eritreans.

Oh, and most Eritrean-identifying people in Sudan are habesha, not Beja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts