Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Won't happen because Somalispot is a cesspool. If only they take strict measures against discriminating people of their background (ethnicities, nationalities or race etc) and not use exaggeration that goes out of proportion like those far right forums from the start then maybe the forum would be diverse.

Not long ago, plenty of others mostly African Americans and other African nationalities skim through here then left quickly as soon as they saw how Somali keyboard warriors treat them.
Look around Somalis don't get along with Somalis on here based on qabil how the f*ck do you expect maryoole to embrace xabesh:cosbyhmm:

The attacker is not habesha leave them alone attacker could be somali,sudanese, ethiopan many refugees claim to be Eritrean or syrian.

f*ck you, he was a dirty xabashi. Take your L and get the f*ck outta here. Kulaha waa Soomaali.:pacspit:

I don't know if this forum is full of xabashi agents or the level of selfhating and asslicking has reached epidemic levels.:camby:

Can you name the Habesha equivalent to Mogadishu, Berbera, Saylac, Merca, Kismaayo, Barawe, Bender Qasim, Harar, Qelafo all prosperous towns/cities mentioned as far back as 2000 years ago? Did Habeshas even have ANY urban towns whatsoever in their history? All they have to show for this "ancient kingdom" is a castle built by the Portuguese and a few Axum buildings.

Our urban towns such as Mogadishu ruled by Somalis were known as the richest city in East Africa over 700 years ago. If anything, I feel sorry for the Ethiopian people including Amharas and Tigrayans. There was only 2 classes: the peasants who were forced to work on the land who had no land ownership, and the landowners/aristocracy. We Somalis had freedom, everybody owned their property or land, civilization flourished, diplomatic relationships as far as China. If a nomads livestock was taxed, then the state would use the income to build wells for them, they wouldn't just steal their money. There is a reason why people from around the world came to Somalia, just like how everyone around the world come to Europe today. Indians, Arabs, Europeans, Turks, Swahilis, East Asians, Indonesians all were living in our towns. Foreigners flocked to our major urban sites with populations in the tens of thousands(no other comparable civilization in Sub Saharan Africa), whilst the Habeshas didn't have even have a small tuulo! I'm not even gonna get into the fact that all Somali states were 100 x more wealthier than the poor Habeshas. And if your argument is that Somalis didn't have their own script, then that's false. We've had many scripts but there was simply no need for one which led to their declines. And all Habeshas are illiterates, whilst all Somalis could read the Qur'an. Our people are simply not comparable, it's just not fair. I blame the Somalis for not destroying their little feudal slave-like states and not giving the Habeshas freedom and Islam.

Forget the fact our cities and history is older, can these injirles come up with cities that match Djibouti, Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera, Bosaso, Galkacyo, Xamar, Kismaayo?

Addis is an Oromo degaan, Hawassa belongs to the Sidama, Dirirdhabe and Jigjiga are Somali, Herer is mixed with Somalis, Hereris and Oromo etc. What do these injirles have, except claiming other ethnicities cities and land.

Yall insist we recognize their sovereignty until something like this happens then it's Habesha this

Here the thing. You are very hard to argue with in a common sense way because your weird Spanish inquisition style of fanaticism is hard to reason with. I understand that Ethiopians are not individuals but caricatures in a bogyman story for you, so it has been easy to ignore your rants but sometimes I find myself struggling not to stoop to your level but i will take the high road.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are the only person i find disagreeable on this site so i don't need to mis-characteristiz an entire people because of you.
The problem is you support the wrong doings of your government. So how are you different from them? Don't ask us why generalize when you spend your time here justifying invasions and killings done by your regime. The saed guy sounds more genuine tbh because he doesn't support the Ogaden being stolen, meddling in Somalian etc.

Forget the fact our cities and history is older, can these injirles come up with cities that match Djibouti, Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera, Bosaso, Galkacyo, Xamar, Kismaayo?

Addis is an Oromo degaan, Hawassa belongs to the Sidama, Dirirdhabe and Jigjiga are Somali, Herer is mixed with Somalis, Hereris and Oromo etc. What do these injirles have, except claiming other ethnicities cities and land.
A better question is why they never could settle in the coasts? Ports were the the only ways to trade, import and export in the past, yet these niggas couldn't settle in one coastal city. We gotta give our ancestors some credit for not allowing that.

The problem is you support the wrong doings of your government. So how are you different from them? Don't ask us why generalize when you spend your time here justifying invasions and killings done by your regime. The saed guy sounds more genuine tbh because he doesn't support the Ogaden being stolen, meddling in Somalian etc.

i am gonna need you to provide receipts. Especially where i defended any kind killing done by this regime!

f

Funny how you say we claim other ethnicity when all the once you just mentioned are with in the borders of ETHIOPIA. They are Ethiopians whether you like or not.

f

Funny how you say we claim other ethnicity when all the once you just mentioned are with in the borders of ETHIOPIA. They are Ethiopians whether you like or not.
Sile addis ina hawassa min yaqal?:heh: sidamawoch hagerachewn yiwedalu, yeand biher hager inde somalia meselew.

Hawassa hedesh taqiyalesh?

f

most of those lands conquered using european help in the last 200 years, going as far as cutting the boobs of women off to get it. Abyssinia was limited to the north and was primarily habesha. there is nothing Ethiopian about a Somali or Borana oromo.

f

Ethiopia is a fake nation. Made up of regions and territories it stole with the help of colonials. Who cares what's in those borders, if the borders are an artificial creation. My hometown is also a within Ethiopian "borders". Are you gonna steal that too? Even the name Ethiopia is stolen from Sudan, the ancient Greek name for their country.

You want an Ethiopia, go back to Yemen where you came from, that's your "Ethiopia".:camby:

Sile addis ina hawassa min yaqal?:heh: sidamawoch hagerachewn yiwedalu, yeand biher hager inde somalia meselew.

Hawassa hedesh taqiyalesh?

No heyje alawikim. Erasachew sleam saynorachew lemen lela ager mebtmbet endemfelegu alakuem. sele oromo yalchem amelkatem tikikl aydelem. hulum oromo agrew metela yemeslachewal :mjlol: wendemocahcen seelu yaskegal.:russ:

most of those lands conquered using european help in the last 200 years, going as far as cutting the boobs of women off to get it. Abyssinia was limited to the north and was primarily habesha. there is nothing Ethiopian about a Somali or Borana oromo.

I like how everyone just likes to forget that before Menilik the oromo did a little expansion of there own to the north and the majority of the land they are in is as a result of this expansion. Ethiopain history did not start 200 years ago. Through out history territories were lost and gained. It happened everywhere. Oromos were as much responsible for create the current state of Ethiopa as anyone else. I know the only way you feel like you can call them your 'cushnite borther' is if you get them as far away as possible from their Ehiopianess but sorry it's not going to work. nice try though :drakekidding:

The attacker is not habesha leave them alone attacker could be somali,sudanese, ethiopan many refugees claim to be Eritrean or syrian.
Nope, other way around. Eritreans run to Sudan and claim to be Sudanese. Trust me i'm from Kassala and that city is filled with Eritreans running around with a Sudanese passport.

Even as far as Khartoum and Port Sudan there are thousands upon thousands of Eritreans with a fake Sudanese identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts