Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of several panels in a 17th Century Ethiopian church that depict the story of Belai the Cannibal.

As cannibals are wont to do, Belai ate people, by some accounts as many as 72, including members of his own family. By the way, there is a long tradition in Ethiopia of eating slivers of raw meat that have been severed from the source by a wicked sharp blade.

One day, Belai came across a leper begging for water by the side of the road. Instead of eating him, which he certainly could have done, Belai gave him water and went looking for someone else to eat.

Even cannibals die, though, and when Belai died Satan was right there waiting to receive his soul after judgment. After all, it was a no-brainer. That is, it would have been an open and shut case for sending Belai to the fiery furnace if the Virgin Mary hadn't intervened.

The Virgin Mary, moved that the cannibal showed pity on a thirsty leper and gave him water, allowed Belai to enter Heaven. Satan was foiled again.
xabesh unchained: the reckoning
last-cannibal-world-movie-poster-1977-1010671022.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc. ....It's funny cuz Ethios and Eris don't even hate Somalis ...they're irrelevant to them, they don't even think about them. In fact, they just look down on them.
Somali women are so much more better looking than Habeshas. When you learn that these people shit and urinate in public, you'd thank Allah for having pure, Hamitic, religious, modest and beautiful Somali women.

Last edited:
I'm actually impressed... this thread has turned into a blood bath....

It's a nice change from the bullshit clan fighting, I've enjoyed myself tonight

:mjswag:

But too the Ethiopian guys @Deviant @Endriam you 2 have shown your too colours tonight... your racists.

:pacspit:

black

live and let die.
Because their forums are dead af

I know, I think it'd be interesting to have a forum for Horners/EAs. I went over to Mereja or whatever it's called. The place is a mess, lurking there is so bizarre. Literally all the posters there come across as fobs and the way they insult each other is hilarious.

Eritreans are getting bullied though, some real Habesha on Habesha crime going on there :damn:

I know, I think it'd be interesting to have a forum for Horners/EAs. I went over to Mereja or whatever it's called. The place is a mess, lurking there is so bizarre. Literally all the posters there come across as fobs and the way they insult each other is hilarious.

Eritreans are getting bullied though, some real Habesha on Habesha crime going on there :damn:
@XamarCade is fully aware of Mereja:farole:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
As strange as it is for me to say this, y'all should really lay off our Ethiopian users. It's just a forum guys, calm down :icon lol:
I agree. I'm a staunch Anti-Ethiopianist but I still cringe when reading some of these posts targeting the users here who have done nothing.

My only problem is Ogaden and if you understand the history of this region, and recognize the freedom that they deserve, then I've got no problem with you to be honest. Were it not for this problem, then I'm sure almost all Somalis would be good friends with Habeshas and there would be much more unity between these two ethnic groups. The problem is when you're an imperialist who believes that Sudan to Uganda to Somalia belongs to some so called fictional "Axum" Amhara empire.

I agree. I'm a staunch Anti-Ethiopianist but I still cringe when reading some of these posts targeting the users here who have done nothing.

My only problem is Ogaden and if you understand the history of this region, and recognize the freedom that they deserve, then I've got no problem with you to be honest. Were it not for this problem, then I'm sure almost all Somalis would be good friends with Habeshas and there would be much more unity between these two ethnic groups. The problem is when you're an imperialist who believes that Sudan to Uganda to Somalia belongs to some so called fictional "Axum" Amhara empire.
Nah we're pretty pissed about 2006:birdman:

The scars are permanent now. I'm talking about if Ethiopia didn't annex Ogaden with the help of the British and if Ogaden was reunited with Somalia in 1960.

Agree... I personally don't have any real issues with them apart for the Ogaden stolen land...:kanyehmm: I do think that the topic of this thread just brought up people's anger on that's issue....

It's still fresh for us somalis :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending