Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spends her entire life re-posting the same news articles over and over again, pretty much all from anti-Ethiopian Eritrean sites, madote and tesfanews, and acts as some sort of professor:heh::mjlol:.

I especially like how she thinks she knows more about us then we know about ourselves :camby:

Yall insist we recognize their sovereignty until something like this happens then it's Habesha this

Here the thing. You are very hard to argue with in a common sense way because your weird Spanish inquisition style of fanaticism is hard to reason with. I understand that Ethiopians are not individuals but caricatures in a bogyman story for you, so it has been easy to ignore your rants but sometimes I find myself struggling not to stoop to your level but i will take the high road.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are the only person i find disagreeable on this site so i don't need to mis-characteristiz an entire people because of you.

Hahagagagas them eriteans made your country land locked... I'd Be pissed
:mjlol:

Yall insist we recognize their sovereignty until something like this happens then it's Habesha this

Here the thing. You are very hard to argue with in a common sense way because your weird Spanish inquisition style of fanaticism is hard to reason with. I understand that Ethiopians are not individuals but caricatures in a bogyman story for you, so it has been easy to ignore your rants but sometimes I find myself struggling not to stoop to your level but i will take the high road.

You are the only person i find disagreeable on this site so i don't need to mis-characteristiz an entire people because of you.
Well done. I hope that was enough to land you the Ethiopian you want to impress :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As strange as it is for me to say this, y'all should really lay off our Ethiopian users. It's just a forum guys, calm down :icon lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
All Habeshas cannot be held responsible for this.

I've noticed that Somalis are very jealous of Habeshas even though they wont admit it.

I've seen it, really. Especially amongst the girls in college. Somali girls feel very vulnerable in fron of Eritrean and Ethiopian girls. Like theyr'e not as beautiful
The Oromo-Dir half-caste is back. :bell:

IMG_7024.jpg

Ooh you send me the angry face!!!! I am so scared I will kill myself like your stupid king.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He is actually cutting off his tongue but please don't let that stop you from inferring something widely inaccurate.
This is one of several panels in a 17th Century Ethiopian church that depict the story of Belai the Cannibal.

As cannibals are wont to do, Belai ate people, by some accounts as many as 72, including members of his own family. By the way, there is a long tradition in Ethiopia of eating slivers of raw meat that have been severed from the source by a wicked sharp blade.

One day, Belai came across a leper begging for water by the side of the road. Instead of eating him, which he certainly could have done, Belai gave him water and went looking for someone else to eat.

Even cannibals die, though, and when Belai died Satan was right there waiting to receive his soul after judgment. After all, it was a no-brainer. That is, it would have been an open and shut case for sending Belai to the fiery furnace if the Virgin Mary hadn't intervened.

The Virgin Mary, moved that the cannibal showed pity on a thirsty leper and gave him water, allowed Belai to enter Heaven. Satan was foiled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts