Eritrean migrant stabs Somali migrant twice, cuts off his eyelids and ears and goes on to eat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
As beja your landlocked both in sudan and eritrea by rashaida. who want to join their people in sudan why are you against that also hedareb want to join sudan.

As beja your landlocked both in sudan and eritrea by rashaida. who want to join their people in sudan why are you against that also hedareb want to join sudan.
And you're STILL talking about things you have no clue about. There's literally only one city on the coast of Sudan and the official language of that city is Bejawi.

And you're STILL talking about things you have no clue about. There's literally only one city on the coast of Sudan and the official language of that city is Bejawi.

Sister, could you tell us about the different Beja tribes. And what is the difference between a Beja person and a Tigre person apart from the lanhuage?

giphy.gif

Sister, could you tell us about the different Beja tribes. And what is the difference between a Beja person and a Tigre person apart from the lanhuage?

giphy.gif

The different clans are the Amarar, Beni-Amer, Bisharin, Hadendowa, Hallenga and Hamran and Hedareb. Clans aren't really a big deal nowadays which is why it's common for people to have two different clans/lineages (such as myself).

Tigre are more likely to be Christian, but are still mostly Muslim. We're pretty similar to eachother.

The different clans are the Amarar, Beni-Amer, Bisharin, Hadendowa, Hallenga and Hamran and Hedareb. Clans aren't really a big deal nowadays which is why it's common for people to have two different clans/lineages (such as myself).

Tigre are more likely to be Christian, but are still mostly Muslim. We're pretty similar to eachother.
I read classing Beja was a hard task but it was eventually put into Cushitic
Do you recognise any somali words now and then

Are you from any of the Beja tribes in Eritrea

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They (not all Somalis though) have such a deep hatred for Habesha people that is clearly rooted in their inferior complex/envy. Maybe it's cuz of their more Arab/lighter features, or the fact that Habeshas have an amazing history that includes Ancient Kingdoms while Somalis have no history to look back at, they have better music that is cherished globally, a popular cuisine that's going mainstream in the West, etc.
I fucking hate it when retards like you say stupid shit like this.
Total morons that have zero knowledge of Somali history or culture spout uninformed stuff like this.
Are you blind? It's pretty clear that the hatred for Habesha (and in general Ethiopians) comes from our very long, very bloody history. That's it.
We have plenty of history. I don't know if you're Somali or not, but if you are then :camby:
Our history actually does stretch back to before the 60's. "Better music" is extremely subjective, and the fact that you're judging the cuisine by how much cadaans like it shows you literally have no fucking clue what you're on about.
Somalis aren't jealous of Habesha people. We have a rich heritage and plenty to be proud of.

EDIT: This is that Endriam, huh? You decided to change your username? Smart move. Now fewer people will be attacking you for your shit views.

Last edited:
I fucking hate it when retards like you say stupid shit like this.
Total morons that have zero knowledge of Somali history or culture spout uninformed stuff like this.
Are you blind? It's pretty clear that the hatred for Habesha (and in general Ethiopians) comes from our very long, very bloody history. That's it.
We have plenty of history. I don't know if you're Somali or not, but if you are then :camby:
Our history actually does stretch back to before the 60's. "Better music" is extremely subjective, and the fact that you're judging the cuisine by how much cadaans like it shows you literally have no fucking clue what you're on about.
Somalis aren't jealous of Habesha people. We have a rich heritage and plenty to be proud of.
Youre getting there:ehh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Can you name the Habesha equivalent to Mogadishu, Berbera, Saylac, Merca, Kismaayo, Barawe, Bender Qasim, Harar, Qelafo all prosperous towns/cities mentioned as far back as 2000 years ago? Did Habeshas even have ANY urban towns whatsoever in their history? All they have to show for this "ancient kingdom" is a castle built by the Portuguese and a few Axum buildings.

Our urban towns such as Mogadishu ruled by Somalis were known as the richest city in East Africa over 700 years ago. If anything, I feel sorry for the Ethiopian people including Amharas and Tigrayans. There was only 2 classes: the peasants who were forced to work on the land who had no land ownership, and the landowners/aristocracy. We Somalis had freedom, everybody owned their property or land, civilization flourished, diplomatic relationships as far as China. If a nomads livestock was taxed, then the state would use the income to build wells for them, they wouldn't just steal their money. There is a reason why people from around the world came to Somalia, just like how everyone around the world come to Europe today. Indians, Arabs, Europeans, Turks, Swahilis, East Asians, Indonesians all were living in our towns. Foreigners flocked to our major urban sites with populations in the tens of thousands(no other comparable civilization in Sub Saharan Africa), whilst the Habeshas didn't have even have a small tuulo! I'm not even gonna get into the fact that all Somali states were 100 x more wealthier than the poor Habeshas. And if your argument is that Somalis didn't have their own script, then that's false. We've had many scripts but there was simply no need for one which led to their declines. And all Habeshas are illiterates, whilst all Somalis could read the Qur'an. Our people are simply not comparable, it's just not fair. I blame the Somalis for not destroying their little feudal slave-like states and not giving the Habeshas freedom and Islam.
Somalis are simply superior to the Habeshas in every single way of measuring civilization whether it is technological advancement, human rights, trade, foreign relations, wealth, urban sites, ethics and morals (due to Islam). The list is endless. The only reason why such an insignificant and useless people as the Habeshas are able to control our lands is because the Europeans created this artificial nation called "Ethiopia" by granting them technological superiority that they denied others (access to hundreds of thousands of guns) because they needed an ally to help colonize Africa (shows how wretched these Arab rape babies are). Today, Ethiopia only exists due to the same reasons. They fulfill the interests of the superpowers of the world, nothing more than a pawn on a chess board. $billions of free military aid is given to them to help them control this artificial nation. A time will come when the nations that keep these people alive won't be able to keep themselves alive, wa billahi towfiq we will reach Tigray again and this time settle for good.
Wallahi oo billahi this is what we needed in this thread.
QONVIyz.gif

Rageedii :salute:

These xabashi jajuus need to be shot on sight :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You need to get some help. Your deep hatred for Habeshas is disgusting. Hate the government, not the people.
This is Endriam, huh?
I clicked on the comment to reply and it went from 'Endriam' to 'Amira'. Makes sense.

Anyway you are a giant fucking . 'Boo hoo don't generalise habeshas' and at the same time you hate on Arabs because some were "racist" to you. Kulaha the barber was racist to me when all he did was sound slightly condescending. What an ass-licker. If you're going to hate a group be consistent. Don't cry because your precious Habeshas are hated on.

Last edited:
This is Endriam, huh?
I clicked on the comment to reply and it went from 'Endriam' to 'Amira'. Makes sense.

Anyway you are a giant fucking . 'Boo hoo don't generalise habeshas' and at the same time you hate on Arabs because some were racist to you. What an ass-licker. If you're going to hate a group be consistent. Don't cry because your precious Habeshas are hated on.
This nigga is definitely a xabashi, why do xabashis and xabashi lovers claim to be isaaq? :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending