Eritrean girl hatin' on Halima Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is dying most of those girls spend their lives degrading theirselves (sleeping around the town, running as groupies to rappers) just to get half her fame. While halimo signed with the biggest model agency, became new celebrity without lifting a finger.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The original tweet was deleted what did the eritrean girl say

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
you had to take 5 minutes of your day to just dig an old pic of her to prove your point how sway

:chrisfreshhah: You seem disappointed.

It literally took me a few minutes to disprove your bs. Take your L and walk away. :camby:

shes prettier than most somali girls thats why they bitter
She doesn't look that different. I used to chat her up but swiftly ended the whole shit after I found out she was supporting liverpool hard af against Arsenal match.

N

nadia

She doesn't look that different. I used to chat her up but swiftly ended the whole shit after I found out she was supporting liverpool hard af against Arsenal match.

i was only talking about the somali girls that was dragging her but ofcourse there are a lot of somali girls prettier than her and after i saw an old pic of her posted she looks no dfferent i guess makeup really does wonders. And is supporting a team really that deep to you guys lol ?

i was only talking about the somali girls that was dragging her but ofcourse there are a lot of somali girls prettier than her and after i saw an old pic of her posted she looks no dfferent i guess makeup really does wonders. And is supporting a team really that deep to you guys lol ?
of course it's a big deal. it's the biggest deal.

im a manutd supporter are you going to discontinue talking to me now?
what? Man u aa?
at.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending