Eritrean girl hatin' on Halima Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

Maybe you're just a self-hater or blind. I've noticed you tend to praise other ethnicities and insult your own :manny:

How can i hate on somali girls if im somali girl? all im saying is that i never seen a somali girl that look like her and yes there are plenty of lightskinned somali girls. Just because i praise others doesnt mean im a selfhater most somalis are attractive anyways so calm your ego self down.

How can i hate on somali girls if im somali girl? all im saying is that i never seen a somali girl that look like her and yes there are plenty of lightskinned somali girls. Just because i praise others doesnt mean im a selfhater most somalis are attractive anyways so calm your ego self down.

There's a difference between praising others and insulting your own, why am I even telling you this? You should already know.:draketf:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Nah she can't even compare herself to halimas left toe. Haliima looks very good with and without makeup. Tell this one to lay of the makeup and Facetune photoshop

N

nadia

There's a difference between praising others and insulting your own, why am I even telling you this? You should already know.:draketf:

i dont even know why your @ me when i specifically remember telling you to never interact with me, as it sure seems hard to converse with someone who will literally find anything small and make it into something big. Everyone is chill here and theres you always upset.

Khasaaro, unfortunately your type is what passes for a Somali woman these days in the UK.:camby:

I'll leave you to your bucket of ice cream and selfhating.

N

nadia

Khasaaro, unfortunately your type is what passes for a Somali woman these days in the UK.:camby:

I'll leave you to your bucket of ice cream and selfhating.
LOL how the f*ck am i a khasaaro? lol all because i said " i never seen a somali girl that looks like that girl" and all of a sudden im a selfhater that hates somalis you learn something new everyday how cool

N

nadia

LOL how the f*ck am i a khasaaro? lol all because i said " i never seen a somali girl that looks like that girl" and all of a sudden im a selfhater that hates somalis you learn something new everyday how cool
BTW everyone knows you hate females here so it perfectly explains your random hate for me i get it dude i'll be extra kind to you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nadia

I'm here for it, love the united front.
same here especially when people make fun of somalis on twitter i like the whole union but if its something minor like the example i tweeted which seems frequent nowadays than thats just pushing it and makes us seem sensitive lol

same here especially when people make fun of somalis on twitter i like the whole union but if its something minor like the example i tweeted which seems frequent nowadays than thats just pushing it and makes us seem sensitive lol

what does load even mean? fill me in on the lingo of you youngins?

the fashion lingoy word

goyimknow.jpeg

N

nadia

what does load even mean? fill me in on the lingo of you youngins?
sorry i meant *load you know how somalis tend to be load on the bus and i saw a couple of a weeks all of somali twitter dragging a user saying somethin similair

Lmaoooooooo she got karbaashed so hard she deleted! miskeen

Bless, Halimos on twitter always have ur back i swear. They'll rightfully drag anyone who comes for somali woman, it's like having ur own personal army :hemad:

:comeon:She looks and sounds no different from the average Somali girl on Twitter. That is, all caked up with make-up and possessing the IQ level of a flightless bird.

How? I swear you've never been around an actual somali woman in ur life u hateful rat:drakewtf:

I see your woman hating ways haven't changed but im back now to keep u in check. Keep somali woman out of ur mouth nacala :drakekidding:

Last edited:
Somali girls on twitter are annoying and will get triggered by literally everything

Random person: "some somalian girls are load"
Somali girl: "Bishhhh you hatin cos somali girls are poppin and you aint".
don't these people feel any shame? I would feel so embarrassed replying to stupid comments under my real name let alone making them. wallahi it just lowers you as a person.

Lmaoooooooo she got karbaashed so hard she deleted! miskeen

Bless, Halimos on twitter always have ur back i swear. They'll rightfully drag anyone who comes for somali woman, it's like having ur own personal army :hemad:

How? I swear you've never been around an actual somali woman in ur life u hateful rat:drakewtf:

I see you're woman hating ways haven't changed but im back now to keep u in check. Keep somali woman out of ur mouth nacala :drakekidding:

I see you've come back out of Sand-dweller hibernation.:ooh:

The only way you'll keep me in check is if you fulfill our marital vows. :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts