Eritrean girl hatin' on Halima Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

They tryna give her the evil eye, May Allah protect her, She's macaan like malab ... Maasha Allah :banderas:

VixR

Veritas
People can have different opinions. She snuck into our conversation yesterday during lunch. My sister was saying she's "X" but not IMG level gorgeous, but I forget the fashion lingoy word she used in place of "X"

TooMacaan

VIP
If we were to collect the majority of Halima Aden's haters, they would be Somali...and you know it. Stop trying to come for Eritreans and make it an ethnic based thing lol.

Can someone explain this?

LOOOOOOL this is actually cayn in tweet form.
May Allah bless Halimo with more opportunities. Ameen.

Is she making fun of cayn? I will f*ck her up on Twitter

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If we were to collect the majority of Halima Aden's haters, they would be Somali...and you know it. Stop trying to come for Eritreans and make it an ethnic based thing lol.

No fake ethio girl. Most of her haters are hijabi 'models' For obvious reasons. There wasn't another one of these insta hijabi model who was Arab giving her negative opinions as well.

She's receive nothing but support from Somalis. Maybe slight critics for the hijab aspect but it's entirely constructive critism.

TooMacaan

VIP
No fake ethio girl. Most of her haters are hijabi 'models' For obvious reasons. There wasn't another one of these insta hijabi model who was Arab giving her negative opinions as well.

She's receive nothing but support from Somalis. Maybe slight critics for the hijab aspect but it's entirely constructive critism.
Really??? because I read that her mother keeps to herself due to some of the backlash in Somali community.
Also, if most of her haters are Arab hijabis...why is OP generalizing Eritreans instead, as if its common for Eris to be her biggest critics???

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Really??? because I read that her mother keeps to herself due to some of the backlash in Somali community.
Also, if most of her haters are Arab hijabis...why is OP generalizing Eritreans instead, as if its common for Eris to be her biggest critics???

Since when did the OP generalize Eritreans? And aren't you an Amhara ethio? Maxa ka gala some lowlander MUSLIM eritrean girl she's not even habasha.

Please provide evidence for her hooyo doing that? Unless it's info you got through word of mouth. St. Cloud is a small community, you'd have to be Somali to know that. :icon lol:

:ohno:

I'm not telling her what to identify as but she's not Tigrinya. So I'm wondering why an Amhara girl would be so defensive.

There are also Oromos who identify as habasha so.....
The Twitter girl is Tigre, they're newcomers to Islam, but apart from that, do you actually think we are all at war with each other even in the diaspora, Twitter and forums present a bad image:pachah1:.

TooMacaan

VIP
Since when did the OP generalize Eritreans? And aren't you an Amhara ethio? Maxa ka gala some lowlander MUSLIM eritrean girl she's not even habasha.

Please provide evidence for her hooyo doing that? Unless it's info you got through word of mouth. St. Cloud is a small community, you'd have to be Somali to know that. :icon lol:
My point is that it's unnecessary for OP to point out that she's Eritrean in the title. What's the relevance of pinpointing her identity if not to make a generalization??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts