Eritrean girl hatin' on Halima Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Halima but honestly she is just average looking.
She looks nice in selfies but at runways and photoshoots she looks completely different.

My point is that it's unnecessary for OP to point out that she's Eritrean in the title. What's the relevance of pinpointing her identity if not to make a generalization??

You're forgetting this is Somalispot. How else will he get a hit thread? If the girl was Ethiopian it would go platinum, unfortunately for him she's Eri :icon lol:

The girl deleted the tweets, click on the link the others are replying to, it should be empty:icon lol:.

Another tweet from some random nobody. I should make a Twitter account and say something controversial, I would get a thread dedicated to me everyday on Somalispot, even if I have a dog and a cat as my twitter followers.:manny:

Gambar

VIP
Halima has Somali features that's why she's pretty. She's a maskiinad who was born in a refugee camp she is inspiring little girls.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Halima has Somali features that's why she's pretty. She's a maskiinad who was born in a refugee camp she is inspiring little girls.

Wallahi it's wierd seeing people picking on this little girl with braces. Also people saying she may not be the most beautiful???

That's what you say about unconventional beauties. She's gorgeous and hasn't yet fully reached her potential mashallah. I'm still on the fence about hijabi modelling but she's kept to her own values at a very young age whereas some of her undercover fans ( such as the subject of this post) are wearing club gear with hijab.

N

nadia

Somali girls on twitter are annoying and will get triggered by literally everything

Random person: "some somalian girls are load"
Somali girl: "Bishhhh you hatin cos somali girls are poppin and you aint".

N

nadia

:comeon:She looks and sounds no different from the average Somali girl on Twitter. That is, all caked up with make-up and possessing the IQ level of a flightless bird.

lookwise i never seen a somali girl that looks like her unless shes reer xamaar cad cad or barawaani. BBTW just admit you hate females

lookwise i never seen a somali girl that looks like her unless shes reer xamaar cad cad or barawaani. But everything else your right about that.

And you're a Somali girl?:drakewtf:

I see girls like her everyday, even prettier sometimes. Are you Reer Koonfur?

N

nadia

And you're a Somali girl?:drakewtf:

I see girls like her everyday, even prettier sometimes. Are you Reer Koonfur?

Well i live in london i never see any somali girl that looks like her tho :ftw9nwa: reer waqooyi try again. BTW arent you that dude that hate on females day and night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts