Eritrean girl hatin' on Halima Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread and everything and u didnt comment ??? :drakewtf:

That salty rat duke of gaajo deleted it tho :pacspit:

feels good to be back :lawd:

What thread?

Seriously though, did you have exams?

I see a @sahersi is also busy with her studies. Mashallah, she's working on her PHD. She plans to create a chemically potent version of Qat you can inject straight into your veins.:salute:

What thread?

Seriously though, did you have exams?

I see a @sahersi is also busy with her studies. Mashallah, she's working on her PHD. She plans to create a chemically potent version of Qat you can inject straight into your veins.:salute:

No exams sxb, just got banned but it's all behind us now :yacadiim:

I would think that Khat news would be wonderful news for u sxb. Aren't u reer waqooyi? There's nothing isaaq men love more than khat :ayaanswag:

How kind of @sahersi to find a way for u to get ur fix so u won't mess up ur teeth :dabcasar:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Akhi, give props where it is due. Girl is cute, a little on the short side for me. I want my girls 5'10" and above. Kudos for wearing hijab.

N

nadia

No exams sxb, just got banned but it's all behind us now :yacadiim:

I would think that Khat news would be wonderful news for u sxb. Aren't u reer waqooyi? There's nothing isaaq men love more than khat :ayaanswag:

How kind of @sahersi to find a way for u to get ur fix so u won't mess up ur teeth :dabcasar:

Ignore him girl hes just bitter for no reason he attacked me for no reason when i first started this forum and still is. Is like a somali girl gave him a mental breakdown or something for him to be this hateful towards us what a loser.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I dislike that Mona Khalifa chick. She's so self absorbed. How dare she hate on sweet Halima? She's jealous that with all her instagram posing and promoting she still hasn't got anywhere. Halima Aden will forever shit on her irrelevant existence. She better sit down and pay homage.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So that she can become a like you?

Nah Halima Aden is a smart girl that is proud of her religion and culture she won't take off her hijab
The religion of pisslam, what is so proud about this vengeful war mongering religion, read the damn Quran in a language your understand just to see the violent it is, calling for the death of apostates !! Such a religion should be held in the same regard as a nazi cult

black

live and let die.
The religion is pisslam, what is so proud about this vengeful war mongering religion, read the damn Quran in a language your understand just to see the violence within

You need to let go of that hate in your heart. At least do it for yourself :ohlord:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You need to let go of that hate in your heart. At least do it for yourself :ohlord:
No read your damn religion idiot before thinking it's so perfect !! Every religion is built on hate, seggragtion and war. However Islam takes it even further with its obsession with sex and war booty, who takes this book seriously is mentally deranged

black

live and let die.
No read your damn religion idiot before thinking it's so perfect !! Every religion is built on hate, seggragtion and war. However Islam takes it even further with its obsession with sex and war booty, who takes this book seriously is mentally deranged

What do you gain from insulting its followers on some obscure forum on the internet? Are your parents not Muslim?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What do you gain from insulting its followers on some obscure forum on the internet? Are your parents not Muslim?
I like it ;) the controversy I cause and I want people to read the book in a language they understand In order to comprehend it's destructive nature. I am
Merely cuasing war which a seek pleasure from

black

live and let die.
I like it ;) the controversy I cause and I want people to read the book in a language they understand In order to comprehend it's destructive nature. I am
Merely cuasing war which a seek pleasure from

That's a shame. I'll let you continue on your merry way

VixR

Veritas
I made a thread and everything and u didnt comment ??? :drakewtf:

That salty rat duke of gaajo deleted it tho :pacspit:

feels good to be back :lawd:
Ayyy Welcome back dhegdheer
giphy.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
LOL how the f*ck am i a khasaaro? lol all because i said " i never seen a somali girl that looks like that girl" and all of a sudden im a selfhater that hates somalis you learn something new everyday how cool

tmp_14268-IMG-20170515-WA0027-1594542569.jpg

That's her minus the magic of Instagram. You were saying?:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts