Enforcement of Hijab

Should it be illegal for Women in Somalia to wear no Hijab/Headscarf outside the home?

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How is a bastard child of the French from djbouti my people :russ::lolbron:

I don’t speak French and I don’t eat croissants mofo liberte fraternite egalite:chrisfreshhah:

I am not french man or from djibouti what on earth ? You're gonna have to try harder to offend me , like I said don't worry strong dua incoming to rid you of your demons.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am not french man or from djibouti what on earth ? You're gonna have to try harder to offend me , like I said don't worry strong dua incoming to rid you of your demons.
You don’t like my views that’s your prerogative laakinse don’t try to impose your views on me I do not consent and if I said it I meant it I bite my tongue for no one, I am not here to appease anyone.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't even know what my views are yet your firmly against them. This is clear cut case of demons , drink some water , pray Salat al-Istikharah and together with my dua we can rid you of this contempt and anger.
How did this conversation start again? Incase you have forgotten let me remind you since we are afterall humans we are indeed infalible, you argued that my logic was flawed that you were against my views that there’s no such thing as somalia, did you not? Who is possessed by demons again and who need dua me or you if you can’t even recall how our conversation started?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Apolgises for insulting me for no reason I just asked you a question. Also I'm still making dua for, i'll also be going to the mosque just for you. Yeah we can end this here
Nagaa taag nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas wuxu waa persistent like a mosquito belo ku araagtay:susp:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Nagaa taag nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas wuxu waa persistent like a mosquito belo ku araagtay:susp:

This is one strong devil inside you , don't worry God loves you and I love you for the sake of allah aswell. If you ever need someone to talk to my DM's are always open I won't tell anyone else what you tell me

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is one strong devil inside you , don't worry God loves you and I love you for the sake of allah aswell. If you ever need someone to talk to my DM's are always open I won't tell anyone else what you tell me
Alright bro you won illahay khayr ha ku siiyo bes weeye ii dhaaaf kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The power of love always prevails! <3
You keep mentioning illahay and I am a slave of Allah, theres no such thing as love only the love for Allah now lets go our separate ways I will never interact with you on this forum again.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You keep mentioning illahay and I am a slave of Allah, theres no such thing as love only the love for Allah

"indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]." (At-Tawba: 4)

Yes you are correct the love I'm reffering to is Ishq, I see my small dua has already made an impact on you I'm happy.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wow, 49 people voted “no”, all those people are a danger for Somalia and will brainwash the people back home with their westernized views. Please ban them from visiting the Somali peninsula, you guys are truly dangerous.

Somalia should be under the rules of Sharia law, thus haraam for woman to walk outside without a hijaab. If you wanna hoe around do that in the UK or US don’t brainwash our people back home

Tukraq

VIP
Wow, 49 people voted “no”, all those people are a danger for Somalia and will brainwash the people back home with their westernized views. Please ban them from visiting the Somali peninsula, you guys are truly dangerous.

Somalia should be under the rules of Sharia law, thus haraam for woman to walk outside without a hijaab. If you wanna hoe around do that in the UK or US don’t brainwash our people back home
westernized? somalia recently introduced hijab to the masses lol

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
westernized? somalia recently introduced hijab to the masses lol

Say Alhamdulilah?? Or do you want your cousin back home in Bosaso to wear a mini skirt with with a sexy top on road? So all the horny mirqaan Faaraxs can fetishize her? I certainly wouldn’t

Gambar

VIP

Says the saqajaan. :icon lol:

Tukraq

VIP
Say Alhamdulilah?? Or do you want your cousin back home in Bosaso to wear a mini skirt with with a sexy top on road? So all the horny mirqaan Faaraxs can fetishize her? I certainly wouldn’t
we don't want westernized or easternized/arabaized, just give us that OG 1960s/70s/80s somalia, I think that was very acceptable and good

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
we don't want westernized or easternized/arabaized, just give us that OG 1960s/70s/80s somalia, I think that was very acceptable and good

Man said Arabaized? How is the Hijaab an arab thing waryaa? Are you hearing yourself? You sound like an african american now who feels inferior to the superior Arab. People like you are a threat to somalia and the somali people

Trending

Latest posts