Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Of course taking things out of context. The meeting was between the federal army and the mekele police. The army is saying that it can't play police and the police must take responsibility. The army sited two rape cases and one stealing case saying that after it caught the criminals it can't hold them long and release them because it has no prisons and courts. The army is complaining that it is the job of the police to handle these cases.
So police to handle the cases for ENDF, Eritrean forces and Amhara militia in Makelle?

This is the left over from the war and the very video shows that ordinary people are traveling by bus and filming this. If this was still a war zone ordinary people would could not come close but as usual liar TPLF cadres are selling it as if it is happening now.

So police to handle the cases for ENDF, Eritrean forces and Amhara militia in Makelle?

You are always distorting what is that you are allergic to truth? Is that a clan thing? Every Ethiopian and Tigrean knows Mekele was and is a city with so many criminals, especially thieves. The army is complaining that it is involved in doing the job of the police and challenges the police to handle these cases. That was the meeting. Are you stupid that you think the army is talking on national media about how it is raping people? What is wrong with your brain. For real Abdi Illey cadres are really low IQ and believe anything that comes from TPLF.

You are always distorting what is that you are allergic to truth? Is that a clan thing? Every Ethiopian and Tigrean knows Mekele was and is a city with so many criminals, especially thieves. The army is complaining that it is involved in doing the job of the police and challenges the police to handle these cases. That was the meeting. Are you stupid that you think the army is talking on national media about how it is raping people? What is wrong with your brain. For real Abdi Illey cadres are really low IQ and believe anything that comes from TPLF.
You are the one that wants to spin this and claim otherwise do you think we are kids?
ENDF has history of raping civilians. They were doing the same in the Somali region and also Oromia.What makes them able to control their d.ck now when they are in Tigray?

You are the one that wants to spin this and claim otherwise do you think we are kids?
All you post is the same TPLF lies I see on social media. You don't use your brain like all Abdi Illey cadres you think TPLF is your God. Give it up both Iley and TPLF are gone and no amount of spewing fake news will bring them to life. Deal with it. Bye!

All you post is the same TPLF lies I see on social media. You don't use your brain like all Abdi Illey cadres you think TPLF is your God. Give it up both Iley and TPLF are gone and no amount of spewing fake news will bring them to life. Deal with it. Bye!
Naah you are the biggest bull shitter I have ever seen. You have a pea size brain and is clogged with shit.How many times have I told you TPLF & Amhara are the same shit different assholes I also guess the war with Sudan is a TPLF propanda right.

I have exposed your kinds as being the most racist narrow minded and your kinds should never hold position of trust in Ethiopia. You hate every ethnic group in Ethiopia with passion and yet claim victim.
You are so filled with hate that you had to invite foreign country to kill your fellow Ethiopian.
Go bully poor people like you are used to we will expose you.

Good thing is the war in Sudan guess what its taking place in the Amhara border and I am looking forward to see your folks harvesting what you sow.

Naah you are the biggest bull shitter I have ever seen. You have a pea size brain and is clogged with shit.How many times have I told you TPLF & Amhara are the same shit different assholes I also guess the war with Sudan is a TPLF propanda right.

I have exposed your kinds as being the most racist narrow minded and your kinds should never hold position of trust in Ethiopia. You hate every ethnic group in Ethiopia with passion and yet claim victim.
You are so filled with hate that you had to invite foreign country to kill your fellow Ethiopian.
Go bully poor people like you are used to we will expose you.

Good thing is the war in Sudan guess what its taking place in the Amhara border and I am looking forward to see your folks harvesting what you sow.

Stop it your action speak a lot. You are Illey cadre who worships TPLF. period! You still work over time to spread their fake news even more than the actual TPLF cadres. Typical low iq Illey cadre!

Stop it your action speak a lot. You are Illey cadre who worships TPLF. period! You still work over time to spread their fake news even more than the actual TPLF cadres. Typical low iq Illey cadre!
You and your evil twin TPLF need to be locked in the highlands. I have exposed you as a fake and the only thing left is to character assasinate me its a typical amhara culture if you cant beat them then curse them.

So the war you are brewing with Sudan are Sudanese TPLF cadres?

Everyone is learning the true colors of Amharas as being savages.

You and your evil twin TPLF need to be locked in the highlands. I have exposed you as a fake and the only thing left is to character assasinate me its a typical amhara culture if you cant beat them then curse them.

So the war you are brewing with Sudan are Sudanese TPLF cadres?

Everyone is learning the true colors of Amharas as being savages.

How is she not banned yet? She is a racist Amhara bot.

How is she not banned yet? She is a racist Amhara bot.
This guy is a spy he/she is spy working for Ethiopian intelligence.

She thinks she can sell us the narrative that Iley & TPLF were evil yet we know well all the Amhara & Oromo colonels & generals that served TPLF for 30 years and committed attrocities in the Ogaden have been promoted to higher ranks within Abye govt.

If hyena is dethrowned by his own pack does it really matter? TPLF was dethroned by Abye to us they are same shot different assholes.

So this Xabashi wants us to beleive that the new regime are saints.

Its just like when tPLF dethroned the Derg the west claimed a new era of democracy in Ethiopia and the west always supported Meles and TPLF till Meles decided to go against them and sell out Ethiopia to China, all over sudden the champion of democracy in africa ( Meles) died mysteriously and TPLF are now facing the music.

This xabashi lunatic thinks we are meant to support the racist Amhara agenda in Ethiopia which is nothing short of Donald Trump claim of Making Amhara great again.

Yesterday the amhara were celebrating the life of a devil called Towedros who was dethroned by the British.This evil Towerdos was resposnible for the brutal killings of muslims in Ethiopia he wanted to start a genocide on muslims and the coward took his life when he thought he could mess with the British.

Trending