Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

I was about to post it but due to some delay you came first.

What a shame it would be for the crooked dictator who said 7 months ago that TPLF is done for good :chrisfreshhah: especially after all the rapes massacres and heinous crimes against humanity occured under his watch cuz he thought Tigray will never be able to fight back

The naked emperor is collecting the L of the century tonight

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

What a shame it would be for the crooked dictator who said 7 months ago that TPLF is done for good :chrisfreshhah: especially after all the rapes massacres and heinous crimes against humanity occured under his watch cuz he thought Tigray will never be able to fight back

I couldn't believe it I thought it was fake until they dropped that sorry excuse about farming season. :dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Lol am i the only somali guy rooting for them? after all the crimes eritrea army comited in tigray. They should kill all the eritrean soldiers

abiye about to bomb the city to smithereens

giphy.gif

Lol am i the only somali guy rooting for them? after all the crimes eritrea army comited in tigray. They should kill all the eritrean soldiers
I think eritrean troops arent around they control only the northern tigray towns like adigrat axumand shiraro and they are watching from a far how things are working out in the south, so if the ENDF end up in a complete loss which is inevitable if things go as the way its right now then they will just retreat back to their borders so there is no way for them fall to the hands of TDF as their ethiopian buddies.

But I dont think Afwerki would have the courage to send his troops back to the southern territories of tigray cuz he himself met a greater losses from TDF in a war which he barely have any personal or national gains other than revenge against TPLF.

I am also celebrating tonight inside my room cuz a greater evil is getting karbaashed beyond repair.:rejoice:

Btw anyone of you appreciated the hardwork determination and sacrifice of these TDF especially guys like getachew gebresadik wllahi these guys are encouragement to the somali people who is the douple of tigrays in nuber yet cant defend their deegaans and their children from a giny groups like afars let alone saying any word against the ethiopian administration.

Imagine being so desperate to destroy the assets and utilities of international organizations. Wllahi these mercenaries are in a complete disarray they have lost popular support, international reputation and military backbone and now theyre no match to TDF in any possible terms.
20210628_205032.jpg

Trending