Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Listen the wife of Zenawi controlled the conuntry for a very long time and she amassed billions dont take us as stupid when she is living thr dream in Addis Ababa.

Civilised states would put her in prison or confisicate her wealth at least.

As for Illey he was just serving TPLF just like the Abye who worked in a powerful docket of s3cret service.

Somalis dont see any difference between Abye or Zenawi they are same shit different assholes.

Just let me make it clear TPLF and Amhara are all same people to us you are highlanders the leeches that feed on others.

Sebha nega and Berhanunega to us are same shit different assholes.

Clearly, you don't represent Somalis in Somali region. The main two political parties (PP and ONLF) in Somali region strongly disagree with you. They both see a huge difference between Abiy and TPLF. You represent only Abdi Illey, the butcher of innocent Somalis.
:ileycry:

The allegation about the wife of Meles Zenawi is still allegation and needs further proof by the general attorney to file a law suit. She does not live a luxury life in Addis but a normal life. Anyway that is the matter of the attorney and the courts.

Where is this clown, is he dead?

tag:reuters.com,2020:newsml_LYNXMPEGAO0FB:12020-11-25T083450Z_1_LYNXMPEGAO0FB_RTROPTP_3_ETHIOPIA-CONFLICT.JPG

It takes some time to search all holes in Tigray and already many TPLF leaders are captured or are dead and the fate of the clown will soon be known to the public.

This is how they are being found. Not an easy job for the federal forces.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It takes some time to search all holes in Tigray and already many TPLF leaders are captured or are dead and the fate of the clown will soon be known to the public.

This is how they are being found. Not an easy job for the federal forces.

We need him and General Gabre extradited to Somalia for trial and then public hanging for the 20k+ massacred in the capitol.

Clearly, you don't represent Somalis in Somali region. The main two political parties (PP and ONLF) in Somali region strongly disagree with you. They both see a huge difference between Abiy and TPLF. You represent only Abdi Illey, the butcher of innocent Somalis.
:ileycry:

The allegation about the wife of Meles Zenawi is still allegation and needs further proof by the general attorney to file a law suit. She does not live a luxury life in Addis but a normal life. Anyway that is the matter of the attorney and the courts.
Well its true I dont represent somalis like cagjar or iley or shide or the current speaker of senate.They are all puppets.
As for PP I dont belive it as a party for Somalis they were created by Abye and handpucked by Abye doing exactly the same thing as Iley was doing embezzling funds and not serving the people.They havent solved the plight of somalis in the region they just cheerlead for amhara imperialiism.

As for ONLF their honeymoon will end soon after june elections when it will be rigged in favour of PP and they will cry foul which will be too late.The only language to use in Erhiopia has always been the barrel of the gun that is the reason amhara have armed themselves to the teeth and are using govt resources to not only pave way to regain power back in Addis Ababa but also loot land in Gumuz,Tigray,Oromia ,Somali kilil and even Sudan.

I represent the silent majority of the somalis in Ethiopia from those still in idp camps for the last 3 years and the govt have ignores their plights.While they still wait for justice.

I represent somali civilians in Garbo ciise who are being killed by afars who have been armed by both Abye and TPLF.Yet Abye regime is silent.

I represent Somalis in moyaale who have been facing ethnic cleansing and their land wants to be handed to oromia.

I represent Somalis in Jigjiga whose businesses are looted by Ethiopian military in broad day light.

I represent the jobless somali youths who have been sidelined for employment opportunities in thier kilil even though they meet their criteria jobs in Jigjiga are given to newly arriving amhara peasants from bankingSector ,to civil aviation to transport to power company to health imagine amhara make 90% of the employed masses.

I represent the somali businesses in Jigjiga who have experienced deliberate power cuts and black outs while the amhara area in Jigjiga always has electricity.I represent somali business men in different sectors who on daily basis are being targetted by amhara cartels in Jigjiga all the way to Godey who try to monopolise business from building and construction, to agriculture to transport and all other areas which seems to be targetted by cartels who hardly pay taxes to the federal state and having deep connections.
I represent somali business men who are taxed exorbitant fees which at times is more than 100% which are not levied on other ethiopians and the game is to put them out of business.This issue has spiked especially ever since abye and Cagjar came to power.No wonder an amhara in gonder and gojjam love cagjar.Because Cagjar uses the somali state resources to settle freshly arriving amharas to somai kilil while the somalis are treated as immigrants.

I can go on and on the least is endless.I dont see Somali PP agents nor ONLF addressing these issues they all fighting each other over bread crumbs while ignoring the elephant in the room.

Well its true I dont represent somalis like cagjar or iley or shide or the current speaker of senate.They are all puppets.
As for PP I dont belive it as a party for Somalis they were created by Abye and handpucked by Abye doing exactly the same thing as Iley was doing embezzling funds and not serving the people.They havent solved the plight of somalis in the region they just cheerlead for amhara imperialiism.

As for ONLF their honeymoon will end soon after june elections when it will be rigged in favour of PP and they will cry foul which will be too late.The only language to use in Erhiopia has always been the barrel of the gun that is the reason amhara have armed themselves to the teeth and are using govt resources to not only pave way to regain power back in Addis Ababa but also loot land in Gumuz,Tigray,Oromia ,Somali kilil and even Sudan.

I represent the silent majority of the somalis in Ethiopia from those still in idp camps for the last 3 years and the govt have ignores their plights.While they still wait for justice.

I represent somali civilians in Garbo ciise who are being killed by afars who have been armed by both Abye and TPLF.Yet Abye regime is silent.

I represent Somalis in moyaale who have been facing ethnic cleansing and their land wants to be handed to oromia.

I represent Somalis in Jigjiga whose businesses are looted by Ethiopian military in broad day light.

I represent the jobless somali youths who have been sidelined for employment opportunities in thier kilil even though they meet their criteria jobs in Jigjiga are given to newly arriving amhara peasants from bankingSector ,to civil aviation to transport to power company to health imagine amhara make 90% of the employed masses.

I represent the somali businesses in Jigjiga who have experienced deliberate power cuts and black outs while the amhara area in Jigjiga always has electricity.I represent somali business men in different sectors who on daily basis are being targetted by amhara cartels in Jigjiga all the way to Godey who try to monopolise business from building and construction, to agriculture to transport and all other areas which seems to be targetted by cartels who hardly pay taxes to the federal state and having deep connections.
I represent somali business men who are taxed exorbitant fees which at times is more than 100% which are not levied on other ethiopians and the game is to put them out of business.This issue has spiked especially ever since abye and Cagjar came to power.No wonder an amhara in gonder and gojjam love cagjar.Because Cagjar uses the somali state resources to settle freshly arriving amharas to somai kilil while the somalis are treated as immigrants.

I can go on and on the least is endless.I dont see Somali PP agents nor ONLF addressing these issues they all fighting each other over bread crumbs while ignoring the elephant in the room.

Why did ONLF stop fighting then? Or was a reer isaaq being the president enough to stop them? When can we expect reer abdillah to finally become ONLF instead of the onlf killers and torturers.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Django this person used to be talking down to people on here on how much TPLF spend large sum of there bugdet on the developing of the somali region, but that changed when his people were clapped by the TPLF agent illey in Jigjiga.

Why did ONLF stop fighting then? Or was a reer isaaq being the president enough to stop them? When can we expect reer abdillah to finally become ONLF instead of the onlf killers and torturers.
Its nothing to do with reer Isaaq.The problem is ONLF was compromised many years a ago and were serving Afaworki interest.This is the reaon they made "truce" with Abye because Afaworki told them.

In Ethiopia forget about successionism the only way you can lobby for your God given rights is through the barrel of the gun.That is the only language Xabashi understand.It was Amhara from the time of Menelik who propagated somalis are enemies to the Ethiopian state even after being given land by the British .This hatred has been taught in churches and schools to the extent a gambela or sidamo or Gumuz believed in this concept.

But alxamdulilah today the roles have been reversed every Ethiopian views Amhara as the enemy becuase they have been without shame outspoken about making Amhara great again.In every conflict in Ethiopia you will find that Amhara is the culprit.They even exported it to Sudan and thought they can steal their land.

Last edited:
We need him and General Gabre extradited to Somalia for trial and then public hanging for the 20k+ massacred in the capitol.
Gabre wasnt alone he was a General and there were amhara subordinates who were reporting to him.Guess where these Amhara generals and colonels are?
They are serving Abye.

Without the cooperation of the people of Tigray, I think it would have taken much more time to find the hideout of TPLF leaders. It is clear the people of Tigray have left the leaders alone just like the leaders left the people alone when they were enjoying life in Addis.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Why did everyone else not fight? Fighting with not enough resources to do so is a grave mistake they were pushed into that position by the TPLF in the 90s after calling for a referendum.

There is no way the ONLF will push themselves into that position again willingly. A slow build with state funds is better at this current stage when Somalis across the horn are armed with nothing but rifles.

You would think Djiboutis dictator would be of help with ONLF or atleast Somalias embargo but nope he is the most xoolo of all leaders.

Why did everyone else not fight? Fighting with not enough resources to do so is a grave mistake they were pushed into that position by the TPLF in the 90s after calling for a referendum.

There is no way the ONLF will push themselves into that position again willingly. A slow build with state funds is better at this current stage when Somalis across the horn are armed with nothing but rifles.

You would think Djiboutis dictator would be of help with ONLF or atleast Somalias embargo but nope he is the most xoolo of all leaders.

Problem is somalis aren't united. Djibouti is cisse, if he isn't helping it means he isn't happy how power is shared in DDS. Maybe you guys need to look over that again. Also change the name, and make a somali jabhad. ONLF means only ogaden interest, the rest of the folk are not interested in that. Make something like WSLF. Otherwise, you guys are all alone in this, and the rest of the folk will backstab you so they don't get ruined with you.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Problem is somalis aren't united. Djibouti is cisse, if he isn't helping it means he isn't happy how power is shared in DDS. Maybe you guys need to look over that again. Also change the name, and make a somali jabhad. ONLF means only ogaden interest, the rest of the folk are not interested in that. Make something like WSLF. Otherwise, you guys are all alone in this, and the rest of the folk will backstab you so they don't get ruined with you.
that's easier said than done. in an ideal world poeple would see politicians like Cagjar, Iley and shide representing Addis ababa and not there clans, but Somalis are very petty and shortsighted people with a crabs in a bucket mentality.

that's easier said than done. in an ideal world poeple would see politicians like Cagjar, Iley and shide representing Addis ababa and not there clans, but Somalis are very petty and shortsighted people with a crabs in a bucket mentality.
Tribalism is a part of our dhaqan and will plauge us for years to come.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So because Ogadens are majority in the ONLF(a non-ruling party) Ciise decided to allow tplf to import weapons through Djibouti to later massacre ciise and others? If they were so upset with the Iley apparatus it still doesnt explain IOGs willingness to work with the TPLF who was massacring his clan.

Your Mx though so I expect everything to be about Ogaden :trumpsmirk:

@xabashi an old frail man who was less signinficant than the wife of Zenawi is irrelevant.

If Abye is talking business he should arrest the xriminal wife of Zenawi who has amassed billions from Ethiopias national coffers.

Abdi Iley was a small fish who served the xabashi dynasty just like Cagjar.

To us Amhara and Tigray are the same evil twins.
Exactly