Egyptian women Receives a doctorate or PhD in Somali language & Grammer studies yet her Somali is trash!!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1:45

Wow, I would have asked for a refund, her Somali is trash and has not one but many grammatical erorrs in her short speach,

I have seen plenty of many so called Somali language experts in the the west or the east and so far no one comes close to being as good and sound native like that Russian professor, and the dude spent close to 40 years conversing with Somalis during the the Atheist communist regime of Badow Mohamed Siyaad Barre.

I mean all he could closely could mimick the hamari dailect which is the easiest out of all, the Russian proffesor even admired that learning only 40% Somali language is impossible yet alone the whole thing and it is 6-10 different dialiacts across the Somali pinusuala, I mean just imagine them trying to learn Reer Bari/Mudug/dailect,those dialiacts use an ancient words and prharEs that is not hard to pronounce but are not sometimes not on any dictionary.

Wow, I would have asked for a refund, her Somali is trash and has not one but many grammatical erorrs in her short speach,

I have seen plenty of many so called Somali language experts in the the west or the east and so far no one comes close to being as good and sound native like that Russian professor, and the dude spent close to 40 years conversing with Somalis during the the Atheist communist regime of Badow Mohamed Siyaad Barre.

I mean all he could closely could mimick the hamari dailect which is the easiest out of all, the Russian proffesor even admired that learning only 40% Somali language is impossible yet alone the whole thing and it is 6-10 different dialiacts across the Somali pinusuala, I mean just imagine them trying to learn Reer Bari/Mudug/dailect,those dialiacts use an ancient words and prharEs that is not hard to pronounce but are not sometimes not on any dictionary.

Out of studying anything you study that
:mahubowtf:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She spent time and effort learning a useless language like Af Soomali :jcoleno: thats time she’ll never get back hhh

It is freaking Al Masar, it is the India of Africa, atleast couple million students graduate with becholors and master's and are sleeping on the curbs without a job or a anything else.

Only the once that upgrade to PhD and study a field no one else did is the only way to survive and land a 300$ a month joh in that hellhole, she would probably apply at the foreign affairs and seek a job at the Eygpt embassy in Horn African countries or be a tour guide for Somali tourist of tombs

Eitherway, she is will not be jobless, we will see her LinkedIn page next year with jobs all over her page, guaranteed, shit, if I was you I would learn Af May since it almost the domint language in Southalia and once D&M took over completely you can keep your civil work job because of your Af May studies.

I bet @Zxzxxxx only studies goldigging techniques.. Sorry if I'm not accurate in my analysis
You think I get with guys because they have good personalities. That’s a perk.
Show Me The Money GIF by Ticora Davis, Esq.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A certified coon Somali

And he lives in Somalia as well, imagine being so self hating all your comments on the forum are hating on Somalis in third world settings surviving with you.:draketf:

I understand feeling down one-day and being realist(selfhater Somali) but being in this mood 24/7 all day all year is serious selfhating incel level type of future school shooting level, @Based is indeed pathetic looser walahi:mjlol::pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
And he lives in Somalia as well, imagine being so self hating all your comments on the forum are hating on Somalis in third world settings surviving with you.:draketf:

I understand feeling down one-day and being realist(selfhater Somali) but being in this mood 24/7 all day all year is serious selfhating incel level type of future school shooting level, @Based is indeed pathetic looser walahi:mjlol::pachah1:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

He is probably getting barebacked by some sheikh somewhere in unmarked Dhaqan celis center, poor guy should hate those individuals only and not a whole ethnic group living across five countries.

Hypotheticaly speaking, if his dhaqanCelis paid vacation is the reason for this much of self hate then I say it is unjustified hate. let him post his daily one line hating posts for likes and such and one day he will pass out typing one.📿

Aamiin dhaha.:pachah1:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
She’ll probably travel to Somalia and take advantage of all the opportunities that Somalis are neglecting

smart women I wouldn’t be surprised if she opens businesses soon

I mean all he could closely could mimick the hamari dailect which is the easiest out of all, the Russian proffesor even admired that learning only 40% Somali language is impossible yet alone the whole thing and it is 6-10 different dialiacts across the Somali pinusuala, I mean just imagine them trying to learn Reer Bari/Mudug/dailect,those dialiacts use an ancient words and prharEs that is not hard to pronounce but are sometimes not on any dictionary.

I don't know why but her trying to speak Af Somaali is very attractive to me. Our language is beautiful if spoken well.

Trending

Latest posts