Pic of unattractive Nigerian man goes viral, black twitter goes on a antiblack frenzy

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Wow, you really have some dedicated haters on this platform. Make adhkar, even though you're gaal, it still might keep that envious energy away from you, who knows?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ARE YOU NUTS? I NEVER REPORTED ANYONE, IN FACT IM A VICTIM MYSELF OF REPORTING I HAVE RESTRICTIONS DUE TO A SNITCH. IM NOT A RAT

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Black Americans will talk about how making fun of any then for being ugly is antiblack but this is okay 😹

he is ugly tho
Always talking about the eve gene like they don’t know what a real black african looks like. So deluded and pitiful

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
But anyways, kinda funny how Black Twitter is insulting this young lad, He dosent look to shabby if I say so my self no homo Im just saying he dosent deserve to be called mean words.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
blacks dunking on black features? But when I do it, its a problem? Do you see the double standards @Laiis ? How self hating honestly do better guyz

blacks dunking on black features? But when I do it, it’s a problem? Do you see the double standards @Laiis ? How self hating honestly do better guyz
True, an East African with a big account should call out the hypocrisy and anti-blackness. Our community does have antiblackness but I’ve never seen anyone calling another human a m*****

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
True, an East African with a big account should call out the hypocrisy and anti-blackness. Our community does have antiblackness but I’ve never seen anyone calling another human a m*****
When I do say some anti black things I dont really mean it cus im black myself. Like how can I be racist to black people when im literally black yfm? Im antiblack but when a dhagax does the same exact thing no one calls them anti black! Make it make sense… shows how they dont view us as one of them at all f em

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
He better find whoever took that pic and do what he needs to do🤣
Drill Aim GIF by RelentlessRecords

Trending