Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those who obsess over being anti-interracial dating are low self esteem, insecure and get no love. There are way too many Somalis who want to marry within for you to cry about a Somali man or woman dating outside.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
How is ur somali?
Sorry bout the rude people in here. Although somali culture doesnt see u as a somali, doesnt mean u should be mistreated etc.
And welcome btw
My Somali is pretty good walaalo. I think we have bigger fish to fry than to focus on someone else life. We have country to fix and image to uphold. I wouldn't change my Somali blood for anyone else even when others don't seem me us one of them. I care about my own family point of views and not internet trolls.

My Somali is pretty good walaalo. I think we have bigger fish to fry than to focus on someone else life. We have country to fix and image to uphold. I wouldn't change my Somali blood for anyone else even when others don't seem me us one of them. I care about my own family point of views and not internet trolls.
Agree.
how is it growing up in a mixed raced house?
And What did u speak at home growing up?

such pride running through her veins, shouldn't be overlooked by her appearance...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What happened to his school?
I think those who obsess over being anti-interracial dating are low self esteem, insecure and get no love. There are way too many Somalis who want to marry within for you to cry about a Somali man or woman dating outside.

It's not a Somali thing. We just know about this because we are speaking as insiders. Scower the interweb and you're bound to see:

1. Asian guys calcaaling about Asian girls.
2. Cadaan boys claiming they'll never date a snow bunny.
3. Madow guys calling madow women Olivia Pope bed wenches/
And refusing to date a woman with an aryan baby.

In the grand scheme of things, Faraxs aren't that bad compared to the rest, if all they do is make apple jokes. :samwelcome:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
like relatives marrying japanese or you having japanese blood? because if it's the latter, how :williamswtf:
Looooooooooooool no my uncle is married to a Japanese woman and other one married to a Ghanaian. 2 of my brothers married Somali women and my sister is married to French. Well the rest is endless lol.

Walaal, what you said was 100% true. The halfies run to Somalis as a consolation price since their other half (caadan, arab, or madoow) doesn't claim them.

@Sucaad and @Kingjames don't care about Somalia. They're quick to ridicule and mock Somalis and Somalia when they get told the truth that they're biracial.

Half-Somalis just use Somalis in order to find a place in society. We don't want them claiming us anymore.

Well said,

These mongrel half breed aren't and will never be Somali. Somalia and Somalis is a back up plan when their other half reject them. Well, us Somalis don't want no hand me down mulattos in our community or second rate products; the Somali community rejects half castes and proudly so. You aren't Somali.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Well said,

These mongrel half breed aren't and will never be Somali. Somalia and Somalis is a back up plan when their other half reject them. Well, us Somalis don't want no hand me down mulattos in our community or second rate products; the Somali community rejects half castes and proudly so. You aren't Somali.
With a name like Unstable i will not take you serious. God bless

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
@Sucaad sxbey what did you do or say to spark this outrage :ftw9nwa:. You got niggas coming out of retirement to give their two cents.
It all started when Boqol mentioned my name out of the blue. He then started calling me B. The rest is history.
Maybe they were rejected by mix race women? I have no idea what's going on walaalo lols

Last edited:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
It was a pretty productive day for me alhamdulilah cleared most of my work and now can focus prepping for exams. Hope your day went well
Alhamdulillah walaalo. I will keep you in my prayers. Hoping it all goes well with your exams. I been at home the entire day :( I got the flu. The only useful thing I had done was calling for take out.

Status
Not open for further replies.