Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You marry someone who sees the world in the same eye as you. Share the same struggle and language.

Everything he said was correct. Somalis should start doing this. We need to stick together and stop marrying out because we get half-breeds like @Sucaad who's clearly a white woman who's posing and claiming Somalinimo. This @Sucaad looks like Rachel Dolezal yet she's saying "i'm Somali". Smh.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Not everything that glitters is gold, try to remember that umar Johnson has not answered for what he has done with millions poured into his account by donors who were seduced by his sweet talks. Besides there's absolutely nothing wrong with interracial relationships or biracial people. :)

You marry someone who sees the world in the same eye as you. Share the same struggle and language.

This is warped view of struggle and community. He is using legitimate issues for the wrong reasons. One can still be who they are and marry someone from the same subset of cultures. Young people today have more in common than their older generations had in common. Blacks would do well if they were assimilated completely so they can avoid the stigma of race and poverty in America. As long as blacks are not being asked to demean themselves in relationships and they get the respect they deserve, who they marry should not be based on race but on common interests and personalities.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Not everything that glitters is gold, try to remember that umar Johnson has not answered for what he has done with millions poured into his account by donors who were seduced by his sweet talks. Besides there's absolutely nothing wrong with interracial relationships or biracial people. :)

Oooooh the shade from @Jiron :siilaanyolaugh:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Everything he said was correct. Somalis should start doing this. We need to stick together and stop marrying out because we get half-breeds like @Sucaad who's clearly a white woman who's posing and claiming Somalinimo. This @Sucaad looks like Rachel Dolezal yet she's saying "i'm Somali". Smh.
Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have wife to attend to? Your stalking tenancies is getting out of hand. Leave me the f* alone.

Last edited:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
B* is the one who your good for nothing lowlife father f*.

Woooow, this is an all time low even for you. Why are you acting like you’re talking for the whole Somali population?

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
He does have a point. You're not somali, tbh. Are you even Muslim :cosbyhmm:
And who are you? Why don't you go mind your own business. Your country is falling into pieces and here you are worried about if I'm Somali or Muslim? No wonder you guys been cursed last 26 years.

Woooow, this is an all time low even for you. Why are you acting like you’re talking for the whole Somali population?
Yo g i consider u somali, but this sucaad clearly isn't. Most somalis would consider her not to be. I understand that you feel slightly defensive, especially when this guy attacks you constantly but they girl has no tribe, both of her parents are half and clearly looks white, whereas you have a clan, have somali friends, raised in a somali environment and are more intone with your somali side.

He is telling the truth unfortunately, even though he is a prick

And who are you? Why don't you go mind your own business. Your country is falling into pieces and here you are worried about if I'm Somali or Muslim? No wonder you guys been cursed last 26 years.
The irony you claim Somalinimo, but attack us once we reject you or challenge ur identity. I didn't do anything wrong but tell the truth. Your not somali and you will never be considered it regardless of how much you try to immerse yourself within the somali culture . I have even seen @Kingjames do the same, once someone attacks him, he would attack the state of the country to get back at the person.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Yo g i consider u somali, but this sucaad clearly isn't. Most somalis would consider her not to be. I understand that you feel slightly defensive, especially when this guy attacks you constantly but they girl has no tribe, both of her parents are half and clearly looks white, whereas you have a clan, have somali friends, raised in a somali environment and are more intone with your somali side.

He is telling the truth unfortunately, even though he is a prick
What did your stupid clan ever do for you? You are stuck outside your country. Begging for hands out when our women back home are getting raped. At least I care about Somalia and hurt by what they go through. Whether I'm 1% or not.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
The irony you claim Somalinimo, but attack us once we reject you or challenge ur identity. I didn't do anything wrong but tell the truth. Your not somali and you will never be considered it regardless of how much you try to immerse yourself within the somali culture . I have even seen @Kingjames do the same, once someone attacks him, he would attack the state of the country to get back at the person.
I don't give a flying f* what good for nothing lowlife skinny legs macawiis wearing online troll like you thinks of me.

Walaal, what you said was 100% true. The halfies run to Somalis as a consolation price since their other half (caadan, arab, or madoow) doesn't claim them.

@Sucaad and @Kingjames don't care about Somalia. They're quick to ridicule and mock Somalis and Somalia when they get told the truth that they're biracial.

Half-Somalis just use Somalis in order to find a place in society. We don't want them claiming us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts