Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your just going to ignore her calling my wifey a ?
I understand that sxb and you have right to be angry. But you have to remember your a man and it is unbecoming as a man to argue with woman in that manner. She said something distasteful to me but i ignored it. You should never go for mothers even if she disrespected ur wife.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Damn :damedamn::damnmusic:

This has certainly become a full on crusade here on SomaliSpot.

Who will succeed, only time will tell.

Also wassup professor, what happened to your old account sxb?

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I understand that sxb and you have right to be angry. But you have to remember your a man and it is unbecoming as a man to argue with woman in that manner. She said something distasteful to me but i ignored it. You should never go for mothers even if she disrespected ur wife.
I'm grown enough to admit when I'm wrong. Even tho you had no rights to get involved something which had nothing to do with you. You could of mind your own business. Instead you questioned my beliefs and my Somalinimo.
Anyways, Sorry.

I'm grown enough to admit when I'm wrong. Even tho you had no rights to get involved something which had nothing to do with you. You could of mind your own business. Instead you questioned my beliefs and my Somalinimo.
Anyways, Sorry.
I also hope you accept my apology aswell. I had no right to interfere and didn't mean any disrespect with my comments or ill intent. I just was trying to give you the culture view.

Furthermore don't allow the comments of a few to tarnish your view of somali man, we are all not so bad.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I also hope you accept my apology aswell. I had no right to interfere and didn't mean any disrespect with my comments or ill intent. I just was trying to give you the culture view.

Furthermore don't allow the comments of a few to tarnish your view of somali man, we are all not so bad.
I just think that culture needs to change and we should allow others to date and marry whom ever they want. Apology accepted Walaalo. I respect and value your views.

I don't care. If she talks to me in a disrespectful way, I will return the favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending