Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U
I'm getting attacked by something had no power over it. Here was thinking I could connect to you lot. To hell with it.
You are lucky compared to a male counterpart in your situation. You may not be somali but as @gurey says, it doesn't mean you can't have somali children or even gain a tribe through marriage.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
U

You are lucky compared to a male counterpart in your situation. You may not be somali but as @gurey says, it doesn't mean you can't have somali children or even gain a tribe through marriage.
By the way you guys behave. I would rather marry a dildo. You guys can stick your so called Qabil where the sun don't shine.

U

Yeah but she has to get married first:damedamn:
Preferably to someone from the big 4 No bantus barwani iyo waxaas wont qualify her:manny:

@Sucaad @Kingjames Y’all are frauds. You want people to stop calling you half breeds yet when you get mad you insult the same country and people y’all claiming. This chick even said your women are being raped. Aren’t they your women too since you too are Somali? :mjlol:

@Boqol boqor whoever the hell you are, you need to get a life and stop picking on them. Funny you were praising a Somali - Jamaican interracial marriage yet can’t accept Somali - whites?

SJW fatty with a tash and no fashion sense spotted! :mjlol:

I don't accept any half-Somalis.

By the way you guys behave. I would rather marry a dildo. You guys can stick your so called Qabil where the sun don't shine.

This is the problem with you halfies. You seek our validation, we tell you the criteria, if you dont qualify you resort to name calling and insults.

I'm getting attacked by something had no power over it. Here was thinking I could connect to you lot. To hell with it.

There are a lot of half somalis and even non somalis here. Dont let a few trolls ruin it for you. This is somalispot ffs lol.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don't accept any half-Somalis.

You’re a hypocritical sjw abayo, you praised one thing and hate another. Why don’t you focus on your life and stop worrying who’s half Somali and who isn’t? Like literally biracial people is all you talk about on this forum. The Somali genes don’t belong to you.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
is your mother who let the United Nations all have a turn at smashing and passing her which resulted in you looking like an caadan named Corrine.
Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example. I won't stoop to your level. Clearly you are insecure little man.

You’re a hypocritical sjw abayo, you praised one thing and hate another. Why don’t you focus on your life and stop worrying who’s half Somali and who isn’t? Like literally biracial people is all you talk about on this forum. The Somali genes don’t belong to you.

SJW? Your the one who supports transgenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending