Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did your stupid clan ever do for you? You are stuck outside your country. Begging for hands out when our women back home are getting raped. At least I care about Somalia and hurt by what they go through. Whether I'm 1% or not.
Once again you have to use the state of my nation, to score points against me to defend yourself. Surely if you consider yourself somali wouldn't that also be aimed at you. Isn't the failed nation and the raping of woman a reflection of yourself as well.

Oh but it isn't, because you consider yourself to be different in a sense. Being somali is being immersed within it completely in which you are affected by it in everyway and accept it regardless of its negatives. I would have more respect for you if you didn't have to go that low to refute my point. Only ajnabis(non-somalis) use that as an rebuttal, not so called 'somalis'.

Walaal, what you said was 100% true. The halfies run to Somalis as a consolation price since their other half (caadan, arab, or madoow) doesn't claim them.

@Sucaad and @Kingjames don't care about Somalia. They're quick to ridicule and mock Somalis and Somalia when they get told the truth that they're biracial.

Half-Somalis just use Somalis in order to find a place in society. We don't want them claiming us anymore.

Problem is if they diss their other side then they'll be accussed of the same
:pachah1:

I don't give a flying f* what good for nothing lowlife skinny legs macawiis wearing online troll like you thinks of me.
My opinion may not matter to you but our cultures view is not something you can reject. We are not african americans, we do not put half breeds on a pedestal. You have no claim to the somali identity sxb regardless if you have somali blood. Your family married out so they are completely out the folds of Somalinimo now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You guys are attacking @Sucaad for something she never had control over. If she didn't care for her people, she would not be on this site identifying with Somalis. Please stop the division and be more accepting to something you are not use to :)

Once again you have to use the state of my nation, to score points against me to defend yourself. Surely if you consider yourself somali wouldn't that also be aimed at you. Isn't the failed nation and the raping of woman a reflection of yourself as well.

Oh but it isn't, because you consider yourself to be different in a sense. Being somali is being immersed within it completely in which you are affected by it in everyway and accept it regardless of its negatives. I would have more respect for you if you didn't have to go that low to refute my point. Only ajnabis(non-somalis) use that as an rebuttal, not so called 'somalis'.

:kodaksmiley:

Who are you ?

Dr. Cumaar Johnson needs to talk to the Somali Community about marrying out.

You cant control people. Its best to let them do as they please but make sure we stick to our position, which is if you dont have a qabil, you aint one of us

You shouldn't care about what other people do. I had this realisation recently. Who cares if somalis are marrying out. We are in the west. Maxaa ka khuseeya wiixii dadka kale sameeyaan. As long as you are true to your own principles it doesn't matter. @Boqol . Plus, no one decides to be biracial, they are just born that way. You should be more welcoming to individuals who feel an affinity towards somaalinimo. Hedonism goes a long way.

Last edited:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
My opinion may not matter to you but our cultures view is not something you can reject. We are not african americans, we do not put half breeds on a pedestal. You have no claim to the somali identity sxb regardless if you have somali blood. Your family married out so they are completely out the folds of Somalinimo now.
Get back to giving head to your bf @Boqol

You guys are attacking @Sucaad for something she never had control over. If she didn't care for her people, she would not be on this site identifying with Somalis. Please stop the division and be more accepting to something you are not use to :)
Do you think am an idiot jiron, incapable of fathoming that. I understand she played no part my happy friend. Just like i played no part in being forced from my home and as she said having to beg from others. Just like my family who are forced to live away from the only place they call home. Was it my fault or the majority of people back homes fault or decision to burn somali down. Do you think i want to live in cold lands. That i wished i could have seen Mogadishu or lived in my ancestral town of burco.

I miss my home and everyday my heart hurts do the fact that my nation is burning. But do i used that to ridicule the innocent who suffer everyday. Those whos lives are in the jaws of westerners and evil individuals. If she was a true wadani, she wouldn't bring that up.

Somalinimo is just a rebound for her, as she has no other choice. I understand her stuggles but regardless of ur so called 'positive bullshit outlook' the world is unfair. I have to accept that i am forced to live in foreign lands and i might not ever go back to my home and she has to accept that somalis will not ever accept her regardless of how much she tries.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Sucaad @Kingjames Y’all are frauds. You want people to stop calling you half breeds yet when you get mad you insult the same country and people y’all claiming. This chick even said your women are being raped. Aren’t they your women too since you too are Somali? :mjlol:

@Boqol boqor whoever the hell you are, you need to get a life and stop picking on them. Funny you were praising a Somali - Jamaican interracial marriage yet can’t accept Somali - whites?

SJW fatty with a tash and no fashion sense spotted! :mjlol:

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I'm getting attacked by something had no power over it. Here was thinking I could connect to you lot. To hell with it.

worry about your future offspring will have qabil or not. Focus on that instead of entering my ocean.

I am a somali male of course my children will have a qabil.

I was gonna say somalida have a saying "naag qabil maleh". So dony worry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.