Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Opposite, They will marvel at her presence in their midst. And we all know how Somalis love light skin. Come on Saxib, you are talking to a nomad here. Cut the bullshit and all that higher than though bigotry.
You think we are African Americans. You can find a somali who is naturally light. We don't put mixed people on a pedestal sxb :drakelaugh:, you must be an ajnabi or a retard to think that.

We are opening a pandoras box if we allow sucaad to claim somali. If both her parents are half somali that makes her 25%, thats oromo level somali. We cant have that.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
The Opposite, They will marvel at her presence in their midst. And we all know how Somalis love light skin. Come on Saxib, you are talking to a nomad here. Cut the bullshit and all that higher than though bigotry.

What will she say when that inevitable question gets put to her "QOLAMAA TAHAY"

latest

What will she say when that inevitable question gets put to her "QOLAMAA TAHAY"

latest

It is not necessary to belong to a qabiil even if you hail from one. Being Somali is enough saxib. DO you go around and deal with Somalis you meet based on their clan? Or you deal with them on the basis of them being Somalis?

Not everyone from your clan is close relative. Anything outside your immediate cousins is nothing special. They are like the rest of Somalis to me. I am not delusional to place importance on trivial issues like clan. Somali is enough.

Last edited:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
It is not necessary to belong to a qabiil even if you hail from one. Being Somali is enough saxib. DO you go around and deal with Somalis you meet based on their clan? Or you deal with them on the basis of them being Somalis?

Not everyone from your clan is close relative. Anything outside your immediate cousins is nothing special. They are like the rest of Somalis to me. I am not delusional to place importance on trivial issues like clan. Somali is enough.
It isnt neccessary because the ones i deal with look somali but when a white girl comes to somalis and says she is somali you better believe that question will be asked. You havent answered it btw

It isnt neccessary because the ones i deal with look somali but when a white girl comes to somalis and says she is somali you better believe that question will be asked. You havent answered it btw

Somalis are dark skinned so it would raise an eyebrow, nonetheless, my own mother was too light skinned yet pure Somali. She used to get asked whether she was Yemeni or Amhara. People will be curious but they won't be bold enough to deny someone their heritage. We are talking about the real world where people are true to themselves. Not this online version of reality where upside is down, and downside is up.

Somalis are dark skinned so it would raise an eyebrow, nonetheless, my own mother was too light skinned yet pure Somali. She used to get asked whether she was Yemeni or Amhara. People will be curious but they won't be bold enough to deny someone their heritage. We are talking about the real world where people are true to themselves. Not this online version of reality where upside is down, and downside is up.
Wallahi ur stupid she is straight cadaan. They will never accept her:russ::drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Think about how we define and introduce Mixed Somalis who live amongst the community:

- Waa soo maali laakiin abahoodaa ah ajnabi, ama hooyadood.
- They are Somalis but with a nonsomali parent.

People aren't stupid dude. They know how to deal with other human beings with dignity. Funniest shit is how you folks make it seem that being white is some alien out of this world experience.

Fucking fakes.

Beyond their curiosity, people are polite and reasonable. They won' be irrational to deny her of her heritage. Everyone is Not Madman.
If that was the case we have not burned our country on the basis of qabil. I am not going to get involved in whether humans a rational but somalis are known to be very xenophobic. Also please sxb stop lying to this girl she isn't somali and she will never be somali. She doesn't look it nor does she have an qabil, somalis will never accept her.

For the love of god @jugjugwacwac. You are probably the most knowledge person on this site when it comes to our dhaqan, inform this imbecile on why a girl who doesn't look somali, has more non somali blood and has no qabil isn't somali. I can't get past his stupidity.

Think about how we define and introduce Mixed Somalis who live amongst the community:

- Waa soo maali laakiin abahoodaa ah ajnabi, ama hooyadood.
- They are Somalis but with a nonsomali parent.

People aren't stupid dude. They know how to deal with other human beings with dignity. Funniest shit is how you folks make it seem that being white is some alien out of this world experience.

Fucking fakes.
We don't give two fucks of she is half madow or half alien. If she doesn't look somali, has more ajnabi blood in her and thirdly the most important factor, HAS NO QABIL, SHE ISN'T SOMALI.

If that was the case we have not burned our country on the basis of qabil. I am not going to get involved in whether humans a rational but somalis are known to be very xenophobic. Also please sxb stop lying to this girl she isn't somali and she will never be somali. She doesn't look it nor does she have an qabil, somalis will never accept.

This girl belongs to a family who is Somali, She says she is Somali irrespective of her skin color, And that is what matters to any rational person. On what grounds are you guys objecting to the blood that flows in her veins? You are not making sense. I am part of the Somalis you speak of and I accept her to be part of us.

We don't give two fucks of she is half madow or half alien. If she doesn't look somali, has more ajnabi blood in her and thirdly the most important factor, HAS NO QABIL, SHE ISN'T SOMALI.

You would not waste your time if you didn't give two fucks. You have lost the argument for your irrationality long ago but can't give up your stupid ways. I didn't ask you to embarrass yourself this much saxib.

Just come back for more slaying. or for your own sake, zip it.

This girl belongs to a family who is Somali, She says she is Somali irrespective of her skin color, And that is what matters to any rational person. On what grounds are you guys objecting to the blood that flows in her veins? You are not making sense. I am part of the Somalis you speak and I accept her to be part of us.
Her family are not somali. Both of her parents are ajnabis who have no qabil themselves. She said her selves her family isn't mainly somali but had multiple different ethnicity. She was raised by both sides not one. You havr no logical argument yourself sxb. Just because she says is doesn't mean she is somali . We are not liberals akhi. The world doesn't not work like that. If i was raised by an Chinese family but i was somali does that mean i am Chinese even thoughgenetically and appearance wise i was somali.

Wallahi you liberals are getting out of control. You can't identity with a ethnicity because you want to. Identity is not determined by your social economic factors or environment but by your dna, your culture, and even by your appearance. It is not subjective but objective. Cultural she is not somali but an ajnabi with somali blood. That is it, nothing more nothing less sxb.

You would not waste your time if you didn't give two fucks. You have lost the argument for your irrationality long ago but can't give up your stupid ways. I didn't ask you to embarrass yourself this much saxib.

Just come back for more slaying. or for your own sake, zip it.
I lost the rational argument. You arguement literally consist of she said she is somali so she is. That is your whole arguement summed up.

:russ: how is that an arguement.

Her family are not somali. Both of her parents are ajnabis who have no qabil themselves. She said her selves her family isn't mainly somali but had multiple different ethnicity. She was raised by both sides not one. You havr no logical argument yourself sxb. Just because she says is doesn't mean she is somali . We are not liberals akhi. The world doesn't not work like that. If i was raised by an Chinese family but i was somali does that mean i am Chinese even thoughgenetically and appearance wise i was somali.

Wallahi you liberals are getting out of control. You can't identity with a ethnicity because you want to. Identity is not determined by your social economic factors or environment but by your dna, your culture, and even by your appearance. It is not subjective but objective. Cultural she is not somali but an ajnabi with somali blood. That is it, nothing more nothing less sxb.

Brother, I am feeling bad for you cause I am embarrassed on your behalf. I take no pleasure wallah putting down someone. So I will try to be reasonable here and say few things. First, check your line of argument above here in the quote. If you were raised by Chinese parents, you can not be Chinese of course as they are of different ethnicity and your blood is not mixed with them. However, you would still respect them as people who raised you and invested in you their sweat and emotions. Your hypothetical Chinese parents would not be stupid enough to raise you with the false notion of you being Chinese either. So your argument does not support your objectives here.

Let look at the issue from a different angle. There are two relationships among humans, One is through blood and the other through faith. Sucaad has both links to you as a Somali,. Yet, you are ignoring those two facts about her and are obsessed with her not belonging to a clan. Do you understand no matter what clan you belong to that you carry a Somali blood? And that all Somalis have similar origins? This is scientifically proven. You are Somali first before your clan because that is what the definition of being a Somali is. Somali is both ethnic and language. You are your clan after your Somali ethnicity.

So pick and choose:

- Sucaad is a Muslim - Check
- Sucaad has Somali blood in her veins as she said - Check

These two conditions make HER related to Somalis. Besides that, she doesn't seem to be on a mission to debase her relations with Somalis.

Marka waxaan idin waydiiyay, what else do you fakes and fuckers want to be convinced?

Brother, I am feeling bad for you cause I am embarrassed on your behalf. I take no pleasure wallah putting down someone. So I will try to be reasonable here and say few things. First, check your line of argument above here in the quote. If you were raised by Chinese parents, you can not be Chinese of course as they are of different ethnicity and your blood is not mixed with them. However, you would still respect them as people who raised you and invested in you their sweat and emotions. Your hypothetical Chinese parents would not be stupid enough to raise you with the false notion of you being Chinese either. So your argument does not support your objectives here.

Let look at the issue from a different angle. There are two relationships among humans, One is through blood and the other through faith. Sucaad has both links to you as a Somali,. Yet, you are ignoring those two facts about her and are obsessed with her not belonging to a clan. Do you understand no matter what clan you belong to that you carry a Somali blood? And that all Somalis have similar origins? This is scientifically proven. You are Somali first before your clan because that is what the definition of being a Somali is. Somali is both ethnic and language. You are your clan after your Somali ethnicity.

So pick and choose:

- Sucaad is a Muslim - Check
- Sucaad has Somali blood in her veins as she said - Check

These two conditions make HER related to Somalis. Besides that, she doesn't seem to be on a mission to debase her relations with Somalis.

Marka waxaan idin waydiiyay, what else do you fakes and fuckers want to be convinced?
Sxb the idea of being somali has always been culturally second to our tribes. Yes she has somali blood and yes she wants to identify with that blood. The idea of Somalinimo only become quite prominent with the existence of a somali state. Regardless of taht most somalis through history always identified with their tribe before their ethnicity. So that isn't true that can be confirmed with the existence of somali tribal mythology when it comes to the origins of tribes. For example each major Somali tribe have different stoies on how they were founded. Somalis have not always identified with their ethnicity first. The concept of somalinimo was introduced to provide a collective identify for all Somali tribes under one nation and it is not scientifically proven that we all come from the same place.

You, personally are seeing everything from a europhile perspective and assume humans are all inherently rationally and logic. Me and you Both differ on that. But in referring to this girl. Where does buck stop. If a man who say is 1/8 somali identifies with that and is Muslim is he really somali. Even though he is 12.5%. The issue is racial purity, She doesn't look and regardless of how many times you may say Somalis will accept her will they really. I have a friend who's mother was Somali but he was Italian. My community that I was from completely marginalised him and his mother. they saw him as Italian and that is how most Somalis will look at it. You assume that humans will just accept it because she says she is. That won't most people are xenophobic and generally speaking Somalis are some of the most close minded people you will find. She has more ajnabi blood, so I ask you why doesn't she identify with that. The most likely situation is that she was probably rejected by that side though and sees her Somali side as some form of rebound or her parents who are in a very weird relationship people fall for each other on that basis that they were both half and thus in a sense force that identity upon her.

From a Islamic point of view she must identify with her paternal side of her family and accept that culture. Her father is culturally white not somali and thus she must identify with that. She looks white, has no lineage and thus therefore she won't be Somali. I am not telling her to reject her culture and that she isn't partly somali. she has a claim to the that heritage to a certain extent but she isn't a proper somali person and she will never be sxb.

Sxb the idea of being somali has always been culturally second to our tribes. Yes she has somali blood and yes she wants to identify with that blood. The idea of Somalinimo only become quite prominent with the existence of a somali state. Regardless of taht most somalis through history always identified with their tribe before their ethnicity. So that isn't true that can be confirmed with the existence of somali tribal mythology when it comes to the origins of tribes. For example each major Somali tribe have different stoies on how they were founded. Somalis have not always identified with their ethnicity first. The concept of somalinimo was introduced to provide a collective identify for all Somali tribes under one nation and it is not scientifically proven that we all come from the same place.

You, personally are seeing everything from a europhile perspective and assume humans are all inherently rationally and logic. Me and you Both differ on that. But in referring to this girl. Where does buck stop. If a man who say is 1/8 somali identifies with that and is Muslim is he really somali. Even though he is 12.5%. The issue is racial purity, She doesn't look and regardless of how many times you may say Somalis will accept her will they really. I have a friend who's mother was Somali but he was Italian. My community that I was from completely marginalised him and his mother. they saw him as Italian and that is how most Somalis will look at it. You assume that humans will just accept it because she says she is. That won't most people are xenophobic and generally speaking Somalis are some of the most close minded people you will find. She has more ajnabi blood, so I ask you why doesn't she identify with that. The most likely situation is that she was probably rejected by that side though and sees her Somali side as some form of rebound or her parents who are in a very weird relationship people fall for each other on that basis that they were both half and thus in a sense force that identity upon her.

From a Islamic point of view she must identify with her paternal side of her family and accept that culture. Her father is culturally white not somali and thus she must identify with that. She looks white, has no lineage and thus therefore she won't be Somali. I am not telling her to reject her culture and that she isn't partly somali. she has a claim to the that heritage to a certain extent but she isn't a proper somali person and she will never be sxb.

Actually, If you aren't Either EV-32 Or T, you aren't Somali and all Somalis fall within these two groups blood wise. There is No Somali with another Origin. Mention any Somali clan and they will be exactly similar blood-wise to any other clan among Somalis. We are natives to Africa and have nothing to do with Arabs.

I am late for Exam reviews. I am not surprised that you believe Somali clans have different Origins. That is the talk of ignorance and people who buy into the superstitious tales of their elders.

Somalis are of the same Origins and the clans are a recent made up alliances for convenience.

Actually, If you aren't Either EV-32 Or T, you aren't Somali and all Somalis fall within these two groups blood wise. There is No Somali with another Origin. Mention any Somali clan and they will be exactly similar blood-wise to any other clan among Somalis. We are natives to Africa and have nothing to do with Arabs.

I am late for Exam reviews. I am not surprised that you believe Somali clans have different Origins. That is the talk of ignorance and people who buy into the superstitious tales of their elders.

Somalis are of the same Origins and the clans are a recent made up alliances for convenience.
I do not buy into those so called tribal origins however what you say is not definitive, most Somalis have not been tested and one think dna has debunked is that tribes are more of federations then family related, so who knows if they're isn't more genetic markers to be found. Anyway lets just agree to disagree.

Just like you I have essays to write for Christmas. I shouldn't waste my time on this site aswell. I hope your exams go well sxb

World

VIP
I do not buy into those so called tribal origins however what you say is not definitive, most Somalis have not been tested and one think dna has debunked is that tribes are more of federations then family related, so who knows if they're isn't more genetic markers to be found. Anyway lets just agree to disagree.

Just like you I have essays to write for Christmas. I shouldn't waste my time on this site aswell. I hope your exams go well sxb
DNA has NOT proven that Somali tribes are federations and aren’t family related. I don’t know who told you that myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts