Dr Osman Analysis - Democracy How To Implement In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Suldan Guleed, if u cant see that the earth is the only thing that unites humans and everything else is going to cause friction and division, I can't help u. I just will warn muslims from people like u as the shaydhan main goal is to see the death of humans and break into nonsensical things and forget theyre first goal was to survive because if they dont survive they can't even worship god!!! Nice results for u

War maxaa ku hadalaysa ? how can the earth unite people ? What's the point of islam then ? why did Allah reveal it to us ? if living on the earth was sufficient then there was no need for Allah to send down revelation. Which means that it's pointless to believe in islam or any religion for that matter.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Your a muslim for society sxb, lets not kid ourselves because i can tell the one who are criticize others as not muslims, they trying to prove themselves to society!!! go away now sxb your trolling

Yes but that conclusion is secondary as the criteria to which they deem a person not to be a muslim is based on what Allah revealed.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
U missed the point bro. Like I said the topic needs it's own thread honestly, not in this place!!! But all those verses u stated needed 'human' interpretations(hebel hebel said). The question is why is your interpretation more better then mine? I will be using alot more then hebel hebel said in my thread regarding this topic but appealing to historical facts, logical facts, and things people can see with their own eyes and contemplate with their own brains!!! That's why I feel my interpretation will be a-lot more convincing then yours which is just to pump out verses and said the quran said this!!!! no the quran never said that your 'teacher interpreted it for u'. All those verses can be reinterpretated. The question really comes to who has the right interpretation and it will depend on who is more convincing at the end of the day!!!

Good ole islamists, your in for one heck of a ride when that islam and somalia thread is open :samwelcome:
Those verses are pretty self explanatory iblees did you know one of Allah names is Al-Hakeem & Al-Hakam?

Al-Hakeem – This name has been mentioned in the Qur’an almost 100 times with its different derivations. Whenever Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) mentions a name that much, then you have to know it is very important because:

1. It indicates this name has many meanings and that we should live according to the meanings of this name.
  2. It means there is a strong relation between our lives and this name.
In Surah Naml Verse 9:

يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنَّهُ أَنَا اللَّهُ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
“O Musa (Moses)! Verily! It is I, Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

When Musa (‘Alayhis-salaam) talked to Allah, Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) introduced himself to Musa (‘Alayhis-salaam). He did not choose any other names except these two: Al-‘Aziz, Al-Hakeem. This should draw our attention.

Why did Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) choose these two names?

For their great meanings. This is another reason we want to study this name.

How do we know this is a name of Allah?

Because it is mentioned in the Qur’an.

What is the meaning of this name?

Al-‘Hakam is only mentioned once in the Qur’an, in Surah An’am Verse 114:

أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
[Say (O Muhammad Salla-Allaahu alaihi wa sallam)] “Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Quran), explained in detail.” Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt.

Al Haakim is mentioned in the plural form 5 times. For example, Chapter 7 verse 87:

وَإِن كَانَ طَائِفَةٌ مِّنكُمْ آمَنُوا بِالَّذِي أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ وَطَائِفَةٌ لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا فَاصْبِرُوا حَتَّىٰ يَحْكُمَ اللَّهُ بَيْنَنَا ۚ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْحَاكِمِينَ
“And if there is a party of you who believes in that with which I have been sent and a party who do not believe, so be patient until Allah judges between us, and He is the Best of judges.”

This name is transitive, because it is mentioned in verb form. In Surah Tin Verse 8:

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَحْكَمِ الْحَاكِمِينَ
Is not Allah the Best of judges?

The name Al Hakeem is mentioned 94 times. For example in Surah Baqarah Verse 228:

وَالْمُطَلَّقَاتُ يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنفُسِهِنَّ ثَلَاثَةَ قُرُوءٍ ۚ وَلَا يَحِلُّ لَهُنَّ أَن يَكْتُمْنَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ فِي أَرْحَامِهِنَّ إِن كُنَّ يُؤْمِنَّ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ وَبُعُولَتُهُنَّ أَحَقُّ بِرَدِّهِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ إِنْ أَرَادُوا إِصْلَاحًا ۚ وَلَهُنَّ مِثْلُ الَّذِي عَلَيْهِنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ ۚ وَلِلرِّجَالِ عَلَيْهِنَّ دَرَجَةٌ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ
And divorced women shall wait (as regards their marriage) for three menstrual periods, and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses, etc.) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect, etc.) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

With any name of Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) we need to know the meaning of the name linguistically in Arabic. We have to go to the root:

Linguistic meaning:

The root of Hakeem is: Hakama which literally means ‘prevent’.

Hakamata Daabah – you are controlling the animal. This is the bridle of the animal. To prevent the animal from going fast.

This is why the judge is called Haakim because he prevents oppression and injustice among the people.

Hakamah is of two verbs: Present form: Yahkumu and Yahkimu

1. Yahkumu – To judge/ decide a matter
  2. Yahkimu – To perfect
Hukm, a noun, which has two meanings:

1. Knowledge
  2. Judgement
Accordingly, Haakim is the one who perfects the delicate matters and is Al ‘Aleem. He has the knowledge of the best matters by the best sciences.

Concerning the name of Allah:

This great name Al Haakim confirms two perfect attributes of Allah:

1. Judgement and Decision
  2. Wisdom
When we say the perfect judgement belongs to Allah what does this mean?
In Surah An’am Verse 57:

قُلْ إِنِّي عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّي وَكَذَّبْتُم بِهِ ۚ مَا عِندِي مَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ بِهِ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۖ يَقُصُّ الْحَقَّ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْفَاصِلِينَ
Say (O Muhammad Salla-Allaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam): “I am on clear proof from my Lord (Islamic Monotheism), but you deny (the truth that has come to me from Allah). I have not gotten what you are asking for impatiently (the torment). The decision is only for Allah, He declares the truth, and He is the Best of judges.”

Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) says the decision is only for Him. Judgement is only for Allah. What does this mean? Shaikh Sa’di (Rahimahullaah) said, “HukmAllah is of three kinds. Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) commands and judges with:

1. Legal decision (Hukm Shari’i) – Allah is the one who says this is lawful and this is unlawful, do this and don’t do that. It is He who commands and forbids. He sets the laws for mankind.
  1. Hukm Jazaa’i – The recompense. He is the one who decides who will go to Paradise and who will go to Hell. He decides who will be rewarded and who will be punished. He decides who will be destroyed and who will be saved. Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) showed his servants the way to Paradise, whoever deviates from this path then he deserves to be punished with his Hukm Jazaa’i, and whoever follows the right path and is a believer he deserves to be rewarded by Allah. His recompense is based on wisdom.
  1. Hukm Qadari:
In Surah Tur Verse 48:

وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ

So wait patiently (O Muhammad Salla-Allaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) for the Decision of your Lord, for verily, you are under Our Eyes , and glorify the Praises of your Lord when you get up from sleep.

And in Surah Qalam 48:

فَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ وَلَا تَكُن كَصَاحِبِ الْحُوتِ إِذْ نَادَىٰ وَهُوَ مَكْظُومٌ
So wait with patience for the Decision of your Lord, and be not like the Companion of the Fish, when he cried out (to Us) while he was in deep sorrow.

Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) is commanding the Prophet (Salla-Allaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) to show patience for Allah’s decision. There is Hukm Qadari. Whenever he decides birth, provision, death, elevation, any matter in his life you should show patience. If something harmful befalls you, you should receive it with patience and not complaining or discontented. If it is Hukm Shari’i you should also be patient and you should receive it with submission and acceptance. He decides who to be rich and who to be poor, who to be married who not to be married, etc.

The Hukm only belongs to Allah. Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) said that no one can repel his decision if Allah judges and decides whether it is legal or recompense , as Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) said in Surah Ra’d verse 41:

أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا نَأْتِي الْأَرْضَ نَنقُصُهَا مِنْ أَطْرَافِهَا ۚ وَاللَّهُ يَحْكُمُ لَا مُعَقِّبَ لِحُكْمِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allah judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning.

Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) judges and there is none to put back his judgement. If Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) decides something no one can repel it or prevent it. This should be established in your belief.

Al Halimi said, “Basically Al Hukm means prevention of mischief. It means that all Allah’s laws are set for reformation for the sake of the creation.”

When you understand the meaning of Al Hakam, Al Haakim, Al Hakeem you understand that all Allah’s laws are for the sake of reformation for his creation, not to cause hardship in life.

When you understand this fact, that Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) decides Jazaai, Qadari, Shari’i would you seek a judge other than Allah?

Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta’aala) said in Surah An’am Verse 114:

أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
[Say (O Muhammad Salla-Allaahu alaihi wa sallam)] “Shall I seek a judge other than Allah while it is He Who has sent down unto you the Book (The Quran), explained in detail.” Those unto whom We gave the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] know that it is revealed from your Lord in truth. So be not you of those who doubt.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/enli...im-al-hakeem-part-1-sunday-18th-nov-2012/amp/

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Suldan, your trolling and that's all your doing. I responded to all ur points, u responded to none of mine!!!

1. Your quran INTERPRETATION is your OWN interpretation. So when u say the quran said it, I will say no some human interpreted it for u to suit his agenda, a salafist agenda. Why I say this, through-out all islamic caliphate islam was practised differently, proving it's always been about interpretation!!! Im proving my points with real world observations that u can see and ur still arguing, what else can I call u but a frickin troll!!!

2. You dont see what unites people, u only see what divides people. Gaal and Muslim all need to eat, drink, and shit. The earth and it's sustenance is the only thing that will unite them as both need it to survive. That's a shared goal. I WILL REPEAT SURVIVE. now u will say no its not important to survive, the quran is important. I can't help stupid. There is no quran if humans dies, no way to practise islam, etc. But u will repeat no no the quran is all we need, thats it, allahu akbar.

Now u post more copy n paste warrior, eat with 3 fingers, allahu akbar and that's what a muslim has been reduced today..these people are embarassing to the religion!!! I will never unite with u i dont care if ur muslim or not, i will unite with the person that respects the others freedom, equality, and justice.

Be very careful about identtiy politics. If identity politics is good why isnt saudi arabia helping somalis? it was the gaal who took u in and created all the diaspora and experts we have. If there was no gaal today, we would still be in camps in saudi arabia with no hope of restoring this failed nation!!! Always look at someone values and unite people based on that. The prophet send ppl to abyssinnia a gaal territory. It doesnt matter their gaal or not. What matters if they preserve core human values!!!

We should never unite with people just because they are africans or muslims, we must look at dhaqankoodu if it is the same as ours which truly allows freedom-equality-justice, u just have to observe our nomads!!!

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Suldan, your trolling and that's all your doing. I responded to all ur points, u responded to none of mine!!!

1. Your quran INTERPRETATION is your OWN interpretation. So when u say the quran said it, I will say no some human interpreted it for u to suit his agenda, a salafist agenda. Why I say this, through-out all islamic caliphate islam was practised differently, proving it's always been about interpretation!!! Im proving my points with real world observations that u can see and ur still arguing, what else can I call u but a frickin troll!!!

2. You dont see what unites people, u only see what divides people. Gaal and Muslim all need to eat, drink, and shit. The earth and it's sustenance is the only thing that will unite them as both need it to survive. That's a shared goal. I WILL REPEAT SURVIVE. now u will say no its not important to survive, the quran is important. I can't help stupid. There is no quran if humans dies, no way to practise islam, etc. But u will repeat no no the quran is all we need, thats it, allahu akbar.

Now u post more copy n paste warrior, eat with 3 fingers, allahu akbar and that's what a muslim has been reduced today..these people are embarassing to the religion!!! I will never unite with u i dont care if ur muslim or not, i will unite with the person that respects the others freedom, equality, and justice.

Be very careful about identtiy politics. If identity politics is good why isnt saudi arabia helping somalis? it was the gaal who took u in and created all the diaspora and experts we have. If there was no gaal today, we would still be in camps in saudi arabia with no hope of restoring this failed nation!!! Always look at someone values and unite people based on that. The prophet send ppl to abyssinnia a gaal territory. It doesnt matter their gaal or not. What matters if they preserve core human values!!!

We should never unite with people just because they are africans or muslims, we must look at dhaqankoodu if it is the same as ours which truly allows freedom-equality-justice, u just have to observe our nomads!!!
This motgerfuckers sounds like Ayan hhersi hooyada waase are you cisman maxamud :ohlord:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This motgerfuckers sounds like Ayan hhersi hooyada waase are you cisman maxamud :ohlord:

Nice try, troll!!! U cant prove ur points so u aim to discredit me. I am far more muslim then you will ever be!!! I understand islam far more deeper then u will ever understand!!! your just a saudi colonized slave, you wouldn't even exist if saudis didnt have oil to spread their fitnah which is to control muslim minds from mecca!!!

I am slamming u with things u can observe and u cant handle it!!! just be honest u hate another tribe that has solutions, thats what it is. We MJ are the solution people, either for good or for bad. U will always just be a follower bro, just a slaved mind, not us though!!!

U prefer to be stuck as a slave collecting food aid and foreign aid and tahribbing and treated like crap by everyone then to accept another tribe is smarter then u. How fucked up is that.

The role islam will truly play at the end in somalia is criminal code, that it!!! there is no other place for it in the nomadic xeer, the rest is freedom of thinking, equality, and justice. If u dont believe me go to badiyo and observe themselves. If they aren't muslim let me know too

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This gaal jahil wants us to stop following the Quran cause it was interpreted by another man this is the Quran not the hadiths that's he's referring to.

Darwinian scum hooyada waas wallahi try come to Puntland if you're from Puntland with this gaalinimo nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas wallahi they will have your guts for garters you Ayan hersi apostate swine.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This gaal jahil wants us to stop following the Quran cause it was interpreted by another man this is the Quran not the hadiths that's he's referring to.

Darwinian scum hooyada waas wallahi try come to Puntland if you're from Puntland with this gaalinimo nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas wallahi they will have your guts for garters you Ayan hersi apostate swine.

Nice try troll!!! im done with u bro.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nice try troll!!! im done with u bro.
Democracy is a man made system the Quran and the shariah are from Allah the most benevolent the most wise the best of those that judge he's the sole law giver the master and creator of all all things the most sublime the most beneficial the omnipresent & the omnipotent his will not my will shall be done

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU ALBAR

ALLAHU ALBAR

:rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Democracy is a man made system the Quran and the shariah are from Allah the most benevolent the most wise the best if those that judge he's the sole law giver the master and creator all all things his will not my will shall be done

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU ALBAR

ALLAHU ALBAR

:rejoice:

Somalis saw u lost sxb!!! the nomads disprove u. They use shariah for criminal matters only, earthly matters is separate. They dont get out a quran when seeking water for their livestock or when it needs immunization or when a clan fights over something!!! they use secular systems to address earthly matters and religious measures to address criminal matters.

Now u will need to say 80% of the nomads are gaal looooooooool cause that is not the islam your following!!! your been hit 10 ways to fuckin sunday..in check bro.

Politics is about HORUMAR, development u dumb ass salafists!!! it's about how to develop the nation. It's got nothing to do with religion, get outta here u saudi slave who is using religion to conquer people mind!!! the nomads use their own secular ways to address how to build their tents, search water, deal with conflicts over resources, develop their livestocks and all the earthly matters.

Earthly matters are the only thing that unites people and our system will reflect that with a criminal code of shariah, the rest waxba haka dhagaysan nimanka saudiga maskaxda ka soo waaseen

80% of somalis are gaal according to this guy!!! his the only real muslim. WAKE UP SOMALIS KICK SALAFIST OUT

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis saw u lost sxb!!! the nomads disprove u. They use shariah for criminal matters only, earthly matters is separate. They dont get out a quran when seeking water for their livestock or when it needs immunization or when a clan fights over something!!! they use secular systems to address earthly matters and religious measures to address criminal matters.

Now u will need to say 80% of the nomads are gaal looooooooool cause that is not the islam your following!!! your been hit 10 ways to fuckin sunday..in check bro

80% of somalis are gaal according to this guy!!! his the only real muslim. WAKE UP SOMALIS KICK SALAFIST OUT
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

SURAH AS-SAF 61:8

:denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Article 1: The Federal Republic of Somalia

1. Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive

representation of the people and a multiparty system and social justice.

2. After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the public and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.

3. The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.
Article 2: State and Religion

1. Islam is the religion of the State.

2. No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.

3. No law which is not compliant with the general principles of Shari'ah can be enacted.
Article 3: Founding Principles

1. The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of Shari'ah and social justice.

2. The Federal Republic of Somalia is a Muslim country which is a member of the African and Arab Nations.

3. The Federal Republic of Somalia is founded upon the fundamental principles of power sharing in a federal system.

4. The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia promotes human rights, the rule of law, general standards of international law, justice, participatory consultative and inclusive government, the separation of powers between the legislature, executive and an independent judiciary, in order to ensure accountability, efficiency and responsiveness to the interests of the people.

5. Women must be included in all national institutions, in an effective way, in particular all elected and appointed positions across the three branches of government and in national independent commissions.
Article 4: Supremacy of the Constitution

1. 2.

After the Shari'ah, the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is the supreme law of the country. It binds the government and guides policy initiatives and decisions in all departments of government.

Any law, or administrative action that is contrary to the Constitution may be invalidated by the Constitutional Court, which has the authority to do so in accordance with this Constitution.

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Somalia_2012.pdf?lang=en
:banderas:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need Osman Maxamud to lead somalia again. Please somalis overlook tribe, do what's best for your country. Our ancestors brought everything we have today. Keenadid did the script which kick-started a script, I am sure salafists would say that's idolatry also if they existed back then because it is an 'image' looooooooool. We designed the SYL, yasin ali sharmarke, he was the founder and brought the somalis together to fight colonialists!!! Big props to the other darods also, especially siyad barre who created the communist system, which it's effects are still being felt today in our govt culture. Big PROPS to abdilahi yusuf for bringing federalism and resulting in these regional governments being created.

Osman Maxamud are forward thinkers, we come up with something new and it might be loved or hated but we are damn creative. We won't settle for being slaved minds. Vote for Osman Maxamud if u want to see somalia restore it's glory!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Article 1: The Federal Republic of Somalia

1. Somalia is a federal, sovereign, and democratic republic founded on inclusive

representation of the people and a multiparty system and social justice.

2. After Allah the Almighty, all power is vested in the public and can only be exercised in accordance with the Constitution and the law and through the relevant institutions. It is prohibited for a person or a section of the public to claim the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Somalia, or to use it for their personal interest.

3. The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.
Article 2: State and Religion

1. Islam is the religion of the State.

2. No religion other than Islam can be propagated in the country.

3. No law which is not compliant with the general principles of Shari'ah can be enacted.
Article 3: Founding Principles

1. The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is based on the foundations of the Holy Quran and the Sunna of our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and protects the higher objectives of Shari'ah and social justice.

2. The Federal Republic of Somalia is a Muslim country which is a member of the African and Arab Nations.

3. The Federal Republic of Somalia is founded upon the fundamental principles of power sharing in a federal system.

4. The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia promotes human rights, the rule of law, general standards of international law, justice, participatory consultative and inclusive government, the separation of powers between the legislature, executive and an independent judiciary, in order to ensure accountability, efficiency and responsiveness to the interests of the people.

5. Women must be included in all national institutions, in an effective way, in particular all elected and appointed positions across the three branches of government and in national independent commissions.
Article 4: Supremacy of the Constitution

1. 2.

After the Shari'ah, the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is the supreme law of the country. It binds the government and guides policy initiatives and decisions in all departments of government.

Any law, or administrative action that is contrary to the Constitution may be invalidated by the Constitutional Court, which has the authority to do so in accordance with this Constitution.

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/Somalia_2012.pdf?lang=en
:banderas:

The constitution has not been settled bro and u know that!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We need Osman Maxamud to lead somalia again. Please somalis overlook tribe, do what's best for your country. Our ancestors brought everything we have today. Keenadid did the script which kick-started a script, I am sure salafists would say that's idolatry also if they existed back then because it is an 'image' looooooooool. We designed the SYL, yasin ali sharmarke, he was the founder and brought the somalis together to fight colonialists!!! Big props to the other darods also, especially siyad barre who created the communist system, which it's effects are still being felt today in our govt culture. Big PROPS to abdilahi yusuf for bringing federalism and resulting in these regional governments being created.

Osman Maxamud are forward thinkers, we come up with something new and it might be loved or hated but we are damn creative. We won't settle for being slaved minds. Vote for Osman Maxamud if u want to see somalia restore it's glory!!!
Motherfuck cisman maxamud if there's gaalo among them like you:pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The constitution has not been settled bro and u know that!!!
What do you think the shariah won't be the foundation of any constitution that the Muslim people of Somalia agree to adopt? That's Wishful thinking yaa apostate :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive u just threw the constitution at me!!! has that constitution been settled yet!!!
That's the constitution we are currently using isn't it or do you mean to tell me Somalia Has not had a constitution since 2012?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cognitive lets cut a deal. U deal with criminal/family/religious aspect of islam and let us the traditionalist(nomad system supporters) deal with the horumar and argue about what direction the country will go in terms of development!!! Is that so hard for u to accept!!!

I don't honestly mind if churches are closed or no other religion is allowed!!! I don't think it's perfect, I feel we should just open all this up honestly, but I will do a tanaasul if I have too!!!! But I will not allow u to get ur fat nose into when development is discussed when tourist sector is built and bikinis are on the beach, thats jobs for people me and u will come to loggerheads and clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts