Don't waste money on women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry these men will end up marry a . It's their fate.
Abaayo macaan please help me lose my virginity it's not like you're doing anything with the box you don't know how to use it so you might aswell let me play with it abaayo macaan I am your Somali brother help me:noneck:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Abaayo macaan please help me lose my virginity it's not like you're doing anything with the box you don't know how to use it so you might aswell let me play with it abaayo macaan I am your Somali brother help me:noneck:
Don't know how to use it kulaxa. I'm experienced gal, too bad ain't your type since I'm not a virgin.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
True, ppl need to stop treating women like children and more like individuals/peers. I agree with letting women pay for their own meals but let them defend themselves when getting robbed...??:mahubowtf::camby:No way you'd just watch your bro getting mugged and not jump in, tf.
Not treating women like children doesn't mean not showing them any human decency whatsoever:comeon:
If it's one to n one then I would get involved likewise if it's one on one a male against a female I wouldn't get involved cause women are capable of defending themselves just as much as a man can if not more cause let's face it women are wiser than men, most men are just dumb.

TooMacaan

VIP
Works the same way with women. They get enough trains ran on them to fill a station and then when the wrinkles start showing , they want an educated man :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:
That's why I said can't wait til the whole world is blind. Both sides have ppl who f it up for their group and neither wants to be mature or courageous enough to risk trusting the other. :manny:
[Men started it and have been doing it longer though so the onus is on y'all :p]

ExcessFame

True Villain
Help me out of somalinimo abaayo macaan help a farax in distress :noneck:
This nigga is roasting :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

That's why I said can't wait til the whole world is blind. Both sides have ppl who f it up for their group and neither wants to be mature or courageous enough to risk trusting the other. :manny:
[Men started it and have been doing it longer though so the onus is on y'all :p]
You're right though, but that's just the result of men and women's role in the past. Blame the system :ninja:

TooMacaan

VIP
If it's one to n one then I would get involved likewise if it's one on one a male against a female I wouldn't get involved cause women are capable of defending themselves just as much as a man can if not more cause let's face it women are wiser than men, most men are just dumb.
Well you're right about one thing, women are indeed wiser than men...I'm glad you know your place. and I wouldn't say most men are dumb, since they are responsible for our inventions and civilization after all...

Rather, the purpose of men is to serve and make themselves disposable to benefit women. History has shown us that society progresses when men achieve and nothing is more motivational to men than the great hope of getting laid and becoming a slave to a woman one day !

It is a gynocentric world, the sooner you accept it... The happier you'll be!!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_1455.jpg

:farmajoyaab:

:dead:

:drakekidding: Stop being a misogynist a woman's role ain't to cook & clean women are the providers just as much as a man is there's nothing a man can do that a woman can't do better in fact women are smart and men usually are dumb so men need women to look after them not the other way around.

Good boy

As a woman, I will help you to
Realise you need to shave your
Legs and shave all the Pubic
Hair on your body.

It's not fair on woman, and I
Know you can sympathise for
Our phlight bradda.

If we are equals than men most
learn to groom themselves likes
us Females!

Equality :banderas:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Can't have it both ways...says who?? :childplease: Men want to act like hoeish Fckboys with the easiest/wildest girls during their youth...but then go on to settle and have kids with a nice, submissive, virgin when they become odeys, loooool.
Well guess what? An eye for an eye; can't wait til the whole world is blind!!!:banderas:
Right. because yall have no choice, supply and demand. theres more women than men in the world. also theres no ticking time bomb for men hence the no fucks given

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Lmao...how about stop chasing p*ssy and look for a virtuous woman instead? If your primary objective is s-x and looks, I'm not surprised that shallow gold diggers are what you'll attract,:bell:I mean, what else do you expect?
I completely agree with you macaney. But virtuous women like you are almost non existent in this world.:mjcry:

TooMacaan

VIP
Right. because yall have no choice, supply and demand. theres more women than men in the world. also theres no ticking time bomb for men hence the no fucks given
That's even more reason for women to be hypergamous, it can be argued that women need to make the most of their situations due to biological limitations.

That is, if you are putting primitive nature above morality, ...just because you can-- doesn't mean you should.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Around or before Victorian times, it was women who were considered to be sexually deviant and went after men.

:kendrickcry:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
back to the kitchen :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending