Don't waste money on women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should a man pursue a woman? A man that pursues a female when a female is just as sexual as a man is a fool. Men should start treating females like their peers stop putting them on a pedestal l and kowtowing & brown nosing.

You would no longer be a 'man',
If you expected females to ask
You out!

Naturally men are hard wired to hunt
And gather, they love the chase.

Why would you want to feminise
Men? You would wish they turn
into females?

Than start shaving your pubic hair
And cutting your toe nails!

I expect the house to be clean and
food on the table, when I'm home,
Yalla yalla

ExcessFame

True Villain
They're misogynistic swines who treat women like children :pacspit:
5eb.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As the man you shouldn't feel that way if she expects you to wine and dine her. I think because of two reason one being that society tells women if a men is not willing to spend a lot, he doesn't really love her and the other being the men is considered the provider. Now after paying for two dates i think its fair to ask her to chip in some if she has a problem with that i believe its fair to label her entitled.
Men are not considered the providers in the west there's equality between men & women both of them are the bread winners & providers, stop being a misogynist.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@sophisticate you are a feminist so you shouldnt have problem paying your dinner or go dutch. behave like a feminist or a traditionalist, you cant have it both ways

ExcessFame

True Villain
What is that suppose to mean wallahi you're taking to the wrong one I'll have you watching from the sidelines while I'm tugging on your main hand :stevej:
At this rate you'll be watching through the kitchen fiddling with the money you saved from not buying her dinner as I show your girl how a real man does things :hemad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
At this rate you'll be watching through the kitchen fiddling with the money you saved from not buying her dinner as I show your girl how a real man does things :hemad:
I reiterate you're talking to the wrong one I never had a girlfriend in my life all I'm going to say is watch your wife or girl cause I'll sell her:chrisfreshhah:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Wow there's very emotional male on this post. I wish him all the best and I pray one day, he will lose virginity before old age.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I reiterate you're talking to the wrong one I never had a girlfriend in my life all I'm going to say is watch your wife or girl cause I'll sell her:chrisfreshhah:
How will you buy her is the question I'm interested in bro :cosbyhmm:, she won't like Westernised men whose bithaar increases everytime they're asked to pay up at a restaurant :damedamn::lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You would no longer be a 'man',
If you expected females to ask
You out!

Naturally men are hard wired to hunt
And gather, they love the chase.

Why would you want to feminise
Men? You would wish they turn
into females?

Than start shaving your pubic hair
And cutting your toe nails!

I expect the house to be clean and
food on the table, when I'm home,
Yalla yalla
:dead:

:drakekidding: Stop being a misogynist a woman's role ain't to cook & clean women are the providers just as much as a man is there's nothing a man can do that a woman can't do better in fact women are smart and men usually are dumb so men need women to look after them not the other way around.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How will you buy her is the question I'm interested in bro :cosbyhmm:, she won't like Westernised men whose bithaar increases everytime they're asked to pay up at a restaurant :damedamn::lolbron:
I won't pay for her food but I will get her a bottle of henny & a bag of the finest kush after she hit that im sure she'll forget that you even exist :siilaanyolaugh:

TooMacaan

VIP
@sophisticate you are a feminist so you shouldnt have problem paying your dinner or go dutch. behave like a feminist or a traditionalist, you cant have it both ways
Can't have it both ways...says who?? :childplease: Men want to act like hoeish Fckboys with the easiest/wildest girls during their youth...but then go on to settle and have kids with a nice, submissive, virgin when they become odeys, loooool.
Well guess what? An eye for an eye; can't wait til the whole world is blind!!!:banderas:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Can't have it both ways...says who?? :childplease: Men want to act like hoeish Fckboys with the easiest/wildest girls during their youth...but then go on to settle and have kids with a nice, submissive, virgin when they become odeys, loooool.
Well guess what? An eye for an eye; can't wait til the whole world is blind!!!:banderas:
Sorry these men will end up marry a . It's their fate.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Works the same way with women. They get enough trains ran on them to fill a station and then when the wrinkles start showing , they want an educated man :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

TooMacaan

VIP
Men in general should stop demeaning women and treating them like girls who can't take care of themselves who need looking after. I say if you're out on a date let the female pay for her own meal and if you do get mugged on your way home then let the female defend herself or give the mugger her purse.
True, ppl need to stop treating women like children and more like individuals/peers. I agree with letting women pay for their own meals but let them defend themselves when getting robbed...??:mahubowtf::camby:No way you'd just watch your bro getting mugged and not jump in, tf.
Not treating women like children doesn't mean not showing them any human decency whatsoever:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.