Don't waste money on women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Why should a man offer to buy a woman a meal after all in this western feminist society there's equality between the sexes so you should split the bill.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Any more men on SSpot who hate women? This thread will be closed in half an hour, before then, please express your rage towards women.
I hate brisbane xalimos. They see men as human centerlink. I will try melbourne xalimos, i heard they are not gold diggers

This guy is an idiot, men and women aren't equal. The man is to be a provider and protector while the woman is to take care of children and household according to Islam, & the natural law of nature. Woman need to see if a man is financially capable of supporting her in case of a child so its expected of men to pay for dates as a test of sorts. In a relationship , the woman have more to lose if she becomes pregnant while the man's sperm is cheap & plentiful. So its in the nature of woman no matter if she makes money or not to test if a man can provide for her and her offspring.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Look Yh if I ask you out to eat,I'm paying for all the bills.Thats my philosophy,take it or leave.If you're my girl expect the best from me.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
If i want to f*ck a girl i dont tell her, i buy her designer bag then she gets over excited and opens her legs. Dont let this red pill talk get to you. All women are hoes :westbrookswag:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This guy is an idiot, men and women aren't equal. The man is to be a provider and protector while the woman is to take care of children and household according to Islam, & the natural law of nature. Woman need to see if a man is financially capable of supporting her in case of a child so its expected of men to pay for dates as a test of sorts. In a relationship , the woman have more to lose if she becomes pregnant while the man's sperm is cheap & plentiful. So its in the nature of woman no matter if she makes money or not to test if a man can provide for her and her offspring.
Men's sperm is cheap? Why should you pay her when women are equal and have the same rights as you and even probably make more money than you yet you still feel obliged to pay? Say no for once and see how the female reacts pussy isn't everything if you lose her than there's plenty of other females.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Any more men on SSpot who hate women? This thread will be closed in half an hour, before then, please express your rage towards women.
I don't hate es but I believe a and a man are equal in the west don't you? So why must a man pay for females isn't it demeaning as if she's a little girl who needs to be taken care of? I treat females like my peers best believe we're Both paying for the meal.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Masha'allah. Tell it to these wiilil like it is!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why must you pay? Stop being a misogynistic prick are you saying women can't pay for their own food?
What are you talking about? Feminism is backwards. No family oriented woman actually believes in feminism. If you chase these western Becky' s who believe men and women are the same expect this sort of behaviour.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What are you talking about? Feminism is backwards. No family oriented woman actually believes in feminism. If you chase these western Becky' s who believe men and women are the same expect this sort of behaviour.
I don't know why you're talking about an individual but last time I checked we lived in a feminist society where men and women are equal. If a woman expects a man to pay for her then she's a prostitute who's expecting to be paid in exchange for sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending