Don't waste money on women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cognitive

I dated some who iwere eager and happy with to split the bill and I dated others who either paid or I paid for our expenses. Different situations with differing solutions. It is not who pays the bills, but you are also negating the many hours a woman has to do the domestic chores and raise children. SXB, it is just that you are a misogynist who uses derogatory names against women and would be happier if all men abandoned them all together and started buying female dolls. Your intentions can be seen from Neptune.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

I dated some who iwere eager and happy with to split the bill and I dated others who either paid or I paid for our expenses. Different situations with differing solutions. It is not who pays the bills, but you are also negating the many hours a woman has to do the domestic chores and raise children. SXB, it is just that you are a misogynist who uses derogatory names against women and would be happier if all men abandoned them all together and started buying female dolls. Your intentions can be seen from Neptune.
What are you talking about many hours of chores kulaha are you married to these women you take out on dates?

I am far from misogynist I believe it's demeaning to women if you treat them like little girls you should treat them like peers.

What are you talking about many hours of chores kulaha are you married to these women you take out on dates?

I am far from misogynist I believe it's demeaning to women if you treat them like little girls you should treat them like peers.

Cognitive

Those are the women who preferred to be a stay at home and raise a family. I mentioned in case you say to your future wife, "", you are not a kid, contribute financially to the family.

My dates are situational as I told you above.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Those are the women who preferred to be a stay at home and raise a family. I mentioned in case you say to your future wife, "", you are not a kid, contribute financially to the family.

My dates are situational as I told you above.
Who's talking about family here you stubborn mule I'm referring to dates and relationships.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Any female that's entitled that expects to be wined & dined in exchange for sexual favours is a prostitute.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Any female that's entitled that expects to be wined & dined in exchange for sexual favours is a prostitute.
Uff wtf? This is a Somali forum. Stop bringing your nasty cadaan culture into this.

Yes western culture is backwards and they have lost God for 70 years now. Go treat cadaan women this way. Masha allah Somali women who aren't this blm crap have stuck close to God.

For every crazy BLM Halimo you guys know, I know 5 normal halimos who volunteer at the neighborhood dugsi, raise their 5 siblings, cook for the household and educate themselves.

Stop with this cadaanified crap walaal. I think Sspot has ruined your head. Go out and meet real Somali people.

TooMacaan

VIP
It's either whoever invites should pay or each pay for their own half.
If we're gonna get real picky about this..even splitting the bill isn't a good option--unless you both order something near the same price range.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Aren't your dates halal that (maybe) leads to a marriage? Look mate, you are misogynist and accept that title with pride.
I'm not a misogynist and no the dates I'm talking about are dates that my associates went on & others that I have observed in general, I never been on a date in my life and I don't believe in relationships too.

So I am a misogynistic in your books cause I am telling men to stop demeaning women & treating them like little girls who can't take care of themselves.

TooMacaan

VIP
A wise man once said, "You'll lose a lot of money chasing pussy, but you'll never lose a pussy chasing money".
Lmao...how about stop chasing p*ssy and look for a virtuous woman instead? If your primary objective is s-x and looks, I'm not surprised that shallow gold diggers are what you'll attract,:bell:I mean, what else do you expect?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Uff wtf? This is a Somali forum. Stop bringing your nasty cadaan culture into this.

Yes western culture is backwards and they have lost God for 70 years now. Go treat cadaan women this way. Masha allah Somali women who aren't this blm crap have stuck close to God.

For every crazy BLM Halimo you guys know, I know 5 normal halimos who volunteer at the neighborhood dugsi, raise their 5 siblings, cook for the household and educate themselves.

Stop with this cadaanified crap walaal. I think Sspot has ruined your head. Go out and meet real Somali people.
I was born in the west all I know is the west cause I have been here all my life so why do you expect me to talk about Somalia or Somali culture?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's either whoever invites should pay or each pay for their own half.
If we're gonna get real picky about this..even splitting the bill isn't a good option--unless you both order something near the same price range.
Men in general should stop demeaning women and treating them like girls who can't take care of themselves who need looking after. I say if you're out on a date let the female pay for her own meal and if you do get mugged on your way home then let the female defend herself or give the mugger her purse.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If we were in a post apocalyptic world, hunters would prevail. They would have access to the greatest resources. You'd need some body fat to survive. So bredren with abs on abs would perish too. We'd need real men, with real skills! Only this type would be able to reproduce.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If we were in a post apocalyptic world, hunters would prevail. They would have access to the greatest resources. You'd need some body fat to survive. So bredren with abs on abs would perish too. We'd need real men, with real skills! Only those type of women would be able to reproduce.
Some misogynistic Neanderthal had told me not long ago that he came to the aid of a demsel in distress that was being harassed by a man in public so he ended up fighting this male stranger in order to protect the lady. I told him that's an insult to all females cause women are capable of looking after themselves they don't need men to look after them like they're kids.

To add insult to injury some misogynistic pigs even believe women shouldn't pay for a date or anything as if they're little girls who can't even afford to pay for their own meals, the sheer audacity of some of these men is unparalleled.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It really gets under my skin when I see these misogynistic gorillas men who treat females like as if they're disabled by opening doors for females and pulling out seats for women like how demeaning is that :susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some misogynistic Neanderthal had told me not long ago that he came to the aid of a demsel in distress that was being harassed by a man in public so he ended up fighting this male stranger in order to protect the lady. I told him that's an insult to all females cause women are capable of looking after themselves they don't need men to look after them like they're kids.

To add insult to injury some misogynistic pigs even believe women shouldn't pay for a date or anything as if they're little girls who can't even afford to pay for their own meals, the sheer audacity of some of these men is unparalleled.

Winter is coming, sxb. Both parties must take turns shoveling coal into the furnace to keep the 'guri' warm. The good old days of the Rubenesque Xalimo of leisure are no more.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Winter is coming, sxb. Both parties must take turns shoveling coal into the furnace. The good old days of the Rubenesque Xalimo of leisure are no more.
I don't really have much experience with xalimos I was talking about women in general men need to stop demeaning women and treat them like peers instead of treating them like little girls who can't take care of themselves, I despise misogynistic men, women & men are equals, women are not children :ohlord:

Cheap skates!

If you ask a woman out, its good manners to pay for the meal.

I swear, if you didn't, don't expect a
Phone call back!

No woman likes a stingy guy! Uuuff

IMG_7070.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
MGTOW are all niggas that are seething that nobody wants them :drakelaugh:

Step :chrisfreshhah:your:chrisfreshhah:game:chrisfreshhah:up
Women are not children they can pay for their own meals & women don't need men to protect them cause they're capable of defending themselves women and men are equal in the western would men should start treating women like their peers instead of treating them like children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts