Don't waste money on women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cheap skates!

If you ask a woman out, its good manners to pay for the meal.

I swear, if you didn't don't expect a
Phone call back!

No woman likes a stingy guy! Uuuff

View attachment 24114
Why should the man pay for the woman? Aren't men & women equal? I think that's demeaning to women when a man feels like he has to pay for a woman's meal like she's a child who can't pay for her own meal.

Why should the man pay for the woman? Aren't men & women equal? I think that's demeaning to women when a man feels like he has to pay for a woman's meal like she's a child who can't pay for her own meal.

Didn't say you want to go back to
1950's Values?

Didn't you say men and woman have their roles?

Well, my role, is to be taken out and
Have fancy dinners, paid for by a
Respectable Muslim man. He
Needs to feel valued for being a
Man.

I do not want to emasculate him by
Paying for the meal!

He will feel, I am taking his pride
Away, this is the least I can do!

:mjpls: We must stick to our roles!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
MGTOW are all niggas that are seething that nobody wants them :drakelaugh:

Step :chrisfreshhah:your:chrisfreshhah:game:chrisfreshhah:up

What if you can't get past level 1? And Bowser constantly steals the 'girl'?

KGI3sfS.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Didn't say you want to go back to
1950's Values?

Didn't you say men and woman have their roles?

Well, my role, is to be taken out and
Have fancy dinners, paid for by a
Respectable Muslim man. He
Needs to feel valued for being a
Man.

I do not want to emasculate him by
Paying for the meal!

He will feel, I am taking his pride
Away, this is the least I can do!

:mjpls: We must stick to our roles!
I don't have no problem paying as long as I have invited you and you're my guest but at the end of the night when I drop you home and you say I had a good night and where are you going to take me next time? That's an entitled female that I wouldn't want to pursue..

I don't get what the problem is whoever asked for the date should pay, So if the male invited the female he should pay and vice versa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't get what the problem is whoever asked for the date should pay, So if the male invited the female he should pay and vice versa.
Why are you acting like you live underneath a rock you know females more time expect the man to pay & most of these misogynistic men think a females needs to be treated like a child & pay for what they need & hold the door open for females as if they're disabled or protect them as if women aren't capable of protecting themselves.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Have you ever asked yourself why you are still single and not married. I feel like you want to wear the pants of the relationship. Im sure you can miskeens like @El padrone in your area.
Lool I wont mind her bossing me around if i get full access to her in the bedroom and let me test all my bdsm, fetish and kink on her. and give me few cute kiddies.
i will die as happy man

I don't have no problem paying as long as I have invited you and you're my guest but at the end of the night when I drop you home and you say I had a good night and where are you going to take me next time? That's an entitled female that I wouldn't want to pursue..
What if she only asked that question cuz she had a great time, I feel like i would be the one to ask that question. Instead of asking where u would take her are you looking for a female who would offer to take you somewhere on the next date?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What if she only asked that question cuz she had a great time, I feel like i would be the one to ask that question. Instead of asking where u would take her are you looking for a female who would offer to take you somewhere on the next date?
You misunderstood I meant as if she's expecting me to take her out & wine & dine her again like she's entitled to it.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I have a budget I am willing to spend courting each woman.

That budget isn't $600
I just hope every woman you court fits your criteria.

Too many dumb western influenced people allow their emotions to supersede their brain and common sense. If you can't imagine marrying her due to the type of person she is, don't spend a penny on her, don't sleep with her, don't take her number, and cut it off with her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Cognitivedissonance I suffer from triple consciousness. I'm sure you can relate. The princess wants to be lavished. The bo$$ says take care of the bill. And the egalitarian wants to make it even steven. Decisions, decisions. :faysalwtf:

@Gucci mane I'm only androgynous for the cameras.

You remind me of a MJ guy, I used
to know, he was allergic to opening
Doors for females!

Anyway, if she's asking you at the end
Of the night, that, than she's desparate!

I would never ask a guy that, if he
Likes me he can pursue me and
Ask for another date!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I suffer from triple consciousness. I'm sure you can relate. The princess wants to be lavished. The bo$$ says take care of the bill. And the egalitarian wants to make it even steven. Decisions, decisions. :faysalwtf:

@Gucci mane I'm only androgynous for the cameras.
If there's reciprocity then it's not prostitution but if a woman expects a man to wine & dine her in exchange for sexual favours then that's prostitution.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You remind me of a MJ guy, I used
to know, he was allergic to opening
Doors for females!

Anyway, if she's asking you at the end
Of the night, that, than she's desparate!

I would never ask a guy that, if he
Likes me he can pursue me and
Ask for another date!
Why should a man pursue a woman? A man that pursues a female when a female is just as sexual as a man is a fool. Men should start treating females like their peers stop putting them on a pedestal l and kowtowing & brown nosing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If there's reciprocity then it's not prostitution but if a woman expects a man to wine & dine her in exchange for sexual favours then that's prostitution.

But-but-but what he gets no buscud and thinks it's his gentleman duty to pay for everything? Some men are courtly, asexual and generous. :siilaanyosmile:

You misunderstood I meant as if she's expecting me to take her out & wine & dine her again like she's entitled to it.
As the man you shouldn't feel that way if she expects you to wine and dine her. I think because of two reason one being that society tells women if a men is not willing to spend a lot, he doesn't really love her and the other being the men is considered the provider. Now after paying for two dates i think its fair to ask her to chip in some if she has a problem with that i believe its fair to label her entitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.