Plastic Surgery

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Where did u see this somali girls, maybe back home its trendy to be fat but i barely meet them or see them in social media
Somali girls back home are slim. Only married women are fat

In the West they are majority disproportionately built, both men and women

I gotta admit I don't notice it all. I find Somali girls to look beautiful.. They have some very distinctive features.. The only issue is if they don't eat healthy or work out.. Their body becomes flabby.
King Abdisamad :it0tdo8:
:browtf:

Sometimes I’m off duty. :damedamn:
Yeah yeah, of course.
My father couldn’t see the difference till my mom told him and he was like you wasted the money.
My dad wouldn't notice either and Id never want him too.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walaahi i never meet one, they all look slim thick to me.
Also back home it trendy to be fat, all my cousins are trying to gain weight.
Thickness is loved back home.:gaasdrink:
If a thick xalimo oo iskala walaaqaysa walks by she turns heads. :banderas:While the goats get more attention than the skinny Xalimo’s.:mjlol:

Thickness is loved back home.:gaasdrink:
If a thick xalimo oo iskala walaaqaysa walks by she turns heads. :banderas:While the goats get more attention than the skinny Xalimo’s.:mjlol:
Did you know they even loved cankles back home? It was a sign of beauty, cankles... if im spelling it right.

Genuine opinions only.

Okay I gym and like it but lately I've been binge eating bc of YouTube (dont judge) and have gained some weight. Just a little flab but....

Is it weird to just get lipo every now and then instead of slaving away in the gym?

If one can afford it why not? It gets your waist smaller then it would naturally be.

F it, I recently got lip injections and my whole circle (all Somali girls btw) fell in love with it. Next thing I might do is veneers, i have good teeth but veneers will literally make them perfect like most celebs,

I will never allow myself to turn out like those creepy looking old Cadaan ladies but PS is the wave.

Let me tell you girls even though im asking on here, if you can afford to fix anything, DO IT, anyone who says otherwise is a hater.

Anyway sspot what do you think?

If you have good teeth, there is no need for veneers. Don’t fix what’s broken walaal. Plastic surgery can get obsessive.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@embarassing I'm not sure if this is a joke... but plastic surgery is not the solution. It may seem like an easy route to take than to exercise but it'll have a negative impact on your health. As Africans we have full lips already why are you taking lip injections for hoorta? And being proud to influence your peers? That's disgusting.

Get on a treadmill and work that baruur off.
:kodaksmiley:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I lost so much respect for you with this thread. Ya raab I thought @embarassing was a sweet qumayo but ur nothing more than an plastic ottawack halimo. :mjcry:

Do you get lip injections to be able to hold the lid of the Hennessy bottles with more ease. :pacspit:, ur no different to the canada somali girls, Gang affiliating hoe behaviouring Hennessy drinking halimos:meleshame:

Trending

Latest posts