• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
lmao, no one invited fob squad into this thread,

your a creep we will ask you about marrying cousins or somethings, sit this one out crep.

lmao how you tried to ride out for your fellow fob though, super cute. You know shes told me she has an extreme crush on Hassan Ali kheyre, she even informed his wife is Isaaq lmfao.

Allow this thread nerds
If I have a crush on Kheire then you must have a crush on all the mj guys on this forum.

You’re delusional. You lost the plot. :mjlol:

P.s

Are you telling us you’re beyond obese that the gym won’t do anything for you. Liposuction is the only resort. I actually feel sorry for you now.

Yikes

You’re telling me precious was calling people fobs and losers all this time!! :drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gibiin-Udug earlier claimed to hit the gym and this chick is replicating what Gibiin said Lmao.

She admitted of being overweight too.
Put down the hate mic and go out more often. That's my advice to you auntie.
We have been arguing with precious all this time. :drakelaugh:

Oink oink!

Bohol

VIP
You must have extremely low metabolism. I can lose weight without even going to the gym easily and then regain it again as well.

Macalin M

Out here
Do whatever makes you happy.

this goes for the men too. I know half of you niggas got bidaar and it’s ok to get that sorted out (if you want to)

VIP
The procedure s you mentioned aren't much but the danger with going down this road is that you can easily get addicted to it like many do and you'll burn through lacag on top of looking deformed ( non millionaires have access to low quality suregons). If it's only this and it gives you a boost in confidence, why not.

You must have extremely low metabolism. I can lose weight without even going to the gym easily and then regain it again as well.

I have a low metabolism too( in comparison to my skinny brethren) but keep the weight off easily with a quality diet/ portion control. Gym isn't even necessary unless you want to build muscle

Macalin M

Out here
The procedure s you mentioned aren't much but the danger with going down this road is that you can easily get addicted to it like many do and you'll burn through lacag on top of looking deformed ( non millionaires have access to low quality suregons). If it's only this and it gives you a boost in confidence, why not.

I have a low metabolism too( in comparison to my skinny brethren) but keep the weight off easily with a quality diet/ portion control. Gym isn't even necessary unless you want to build muscle
I’m same as you. If I eat too much, best believe the belly will come out.

VIP
I’m same as you. If I eat too much, best believe the belly will come out.

It's better to be like us than these perennially skinny niggas. They can't build real muscle no matter what they do. We have to stay more disciplined but look better in the end.:trumpsmirk:

When I'm older or have had kids I'm contemplating getting a breast-lift and sculpting filler. I'm aiming to look :dzmxmmb::z1banet: in every stage of life.

Omg lol. I’m not obese and losing weight isn’t hard, lipo is good for sculpting, if you guys don’t get it then think I’m obese humbly in the corner lool.

wth

I lost so much respect for you with this thread. Ya raab I thought @embarassing was a sweet qumayo but ur nothing more than an plastic ottawack halimo. :mjcry:

Do you get lip injections to be able to hold the lid of the Hennessy bottles with more ease. :pacspit:, ur no different to the canada somali girls, Gang affiliating hoe behaviouring Hennessy drinking halimos:meleshame:
:gucciwhat:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
lipo suction is great for woman who wants to get rid of unwanted fat in certain places. losing weight naturally can't be an option in this case because you can't control where on your body you lose weight from. if an average weight person where to get rid of belly fat thru weight loss, she'll have to lose weight from her whole body and other areas of the body that were in good shape will also experience weight loss and it's a long process. this messes up the attractive shape of females

Omg lol. I’m not obese and losing weight isn’t hard, lipo is good for sculpting, if you guys don’t get it then think I’m obese humbly in the corner lool.

wth
losing weight is hard, it takes discipline and change your diet and actually work to maintain your body. No offense but you said you are not gonna end up like those white women who do their whole body. But you do know they started exactly like you. A small change here, oh while Im at it why not small change there and before you know you have taught yourself there is an easy fix to everything. I get people doing certain surgeries, but lipo is useless. You gonna end up where you were in few months and you gonna need another one

Trending