Does this sound crazy?

Plastic Surgery

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
lipo suction is great for woman who wants to get rid of unwanted fat in certain places. losing weight naturally can't be an option in this case because you can't control where on your body you lose weight from. if an average weight person where to get rid of belly fat thru weight loss, she'll have to lose weight from her whole body and other areas of the body that were in good shape will also experience weight and it's a long process.
Thank you, I just mean minor lipo for sculpting idk why some on here are losing it.
losing weight is hard, it takes discipline and change your diet and actually work to maintain your body. No offense but you said you are not gonna end up like those white women who do their whole body. But you do know they started exactly like you. A small change here, oh while Im at it why not small change there and before you know you have taught yourself there is an easy fix to everything. I get people doing certain surgeries, but lipo is useless. You gonna end up where you were in few months and you gonna need another one
It may be hard for certain ppl but it takes me a week. And yeah I understand where youre coming from but I wouldnt end up like that bc I know myself.

it is still not conducive to a healthy lifestyle

best way to tone down fat is through healthy eating, exercise is important too but it is only supplemental

you mentioned that you are thinking of getting liposuction every once in a while, why not just solve the issue at the root cause (by reducing your binge eating)?

my advice is not to do it, plastic surgery is a slippery slope and it is easy to develop an addiction for it

look at you, you have just done one procedure and you are already planning your next kkkk

trust me walaal, people do not intend to look like this, they look like this as a result of seeking aesthetic perfection (something you will never attain wallahi)

View attachment 97229

Fbz.gif

"I couldn't give a toss, im just drinking my tea....."

tumblr_lsngjzNh7U1qzyyed.gif

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I would say don’t do it since there’s always something you feel like you could improve in your body, and it’s better for your mental health to learn how to love yourself as you are. I know there’s some people who have a hard time losing that last bit of fat but trust me it feels a lot better to lose it through your own effort.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a few surgeries I’m looking into. I see plastic surgery as an enhancement. There are certain parts of my body that I’m insuecure about just like everyone else. If those parts bother me as much in a few years, I’ll get plastic surgery. I want to feel satisfied with my looks.

I think you wouldn't appreciate the results as much. Plus exercise releases endorphins so you would also be missing out on the other benefits

I think you wouldn't appreciate the results as much. Plus exercise releases endorphins so you would also be missing out on the other benefits
Its not just about exercise, which I do now readers lol, its that minor lipo helps get into the perfect shape that you might not be able to achieve naturally.

So far only @Hybrid() gets it and he actually works out lol

I would say don’t do it since there’s always something you feel like you could improve in your body, and it’s better for your mental health to learn how to love yourself as you are. I know there’s some people who have a hard time losing that last bit of fat but trust me it feels a lot better to lose it through your own effort.

:it0tdo8:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Its not just about exercise, which I do now readers lol, its that minor lipo helps get into the perfect shape that you might not be able to achieve naturally.

majority of the people don't know the science behind weight loss. they're more likely to believe an exercising machine that promises to shed belly fat than a scientific study. it took me several years of research and trail and error to finally understand how our body stores and releases energy.
make sure you don't get overpriced for lipo since the lipo market in canada isn't as competitive as the US. They usually provide good deals around christmas time.

bad idea either way. Lipo is for older men and women whos hormones make it difficult for them to lose the spare tire not young girls with body image issues. What benefit does having a perfect shape bring, if your already healthy ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Genuine opinions only.

Okay I gym and like it but lately I've been binge eating bc of YouTube (dont judge) and have gained some weight. Just a little flab but....

Is it weird to just get lipo every now and then instead of slaving away in the gym?

If one can afford it why not? It gets your waist smaller then it would naturally be.

F it, I recently got lip injections and my whole circle (all Somali girls btw) fell in love with it. Next thing I might do is veneers, i have good teeth but veneers will literally make them perfect like most celebs,

I will never allow myself to turn out like those creepy looking old Cadaan ladies but PS is the wave.

Let me tell you girls even though im asking on here, if you can afford to fix anything, DO IT, anyone who says otherwise is a hater.

Anyway sspot what do you think?

I think u should lose weight the hard way.

Discipline. STOP eating & starve

&

GYM.

So how much do u earn from owning somali spot?

Trending

Latest posts