• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I already have and will do whatever I want its just interesting to know the closest thing to normal Somali guys opinions (be they basement dwellers on here)..
:gucciwhat:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Genuine opinions only.

Okay I gym and like it but lately I've been binge eating bc of YouTube (dont judge) and have gained some weight. Just a little flab but....

Is it weird to just get lipo every now and then instead of slaving away in the gym?

If one can afford it why not? It gets your waist smaller then it would naturally be.

F it, I recently got lip injections and my whole circle (all Somali girls btw) fell in love with it. Next thing I might do is veneers, i have good teeth but veneers will literally make them perfect like most celebs,

I will never allow myself to turn out like those creepy looking old Cadaan ladies but PS is the wave.

Let me tell you girls even though im asking on here, if you can afford to fix anything, DO IT, anyone who says otherwise is a hater.

Anyway sspot what do you think?
Is it even halal?. Personally I would be against it. No need to change what allah give you. Nor should you have to change the way you look to impress men.

Also i think it be more worth while and good for you if you lost weight yourself Just for you self esteem rather than relying on lipo.

Somalis girls really doing lip injections :gucciwhat: nigga am out of touch. I just thought they have natural lips.

:liberaltears: f*ck me now I need to ask my future wife if she has ever had surgery. Ya raab

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
lmao, no one invited fob squad into this thread,

your a creep we will ask you about marrying cousins or somethings, sit this one out crep.

lmao how you tried to ride out for your fellow fob though, super cute. You know shes told me she has an extreme crush on Hassan Ali kheyre, she even informed his wife is Isaaq lmfao.

Allow this thread nerds
Creep, nerd and the new word on the block "fob" :ftw9nwa:

Don't cry foul and paint your foes as UNISLAMIC when they respond harshly to your provocative comments.

it is still not conducive to a healthy lifestyle

best way to tone down fat is through healthy eating, exercise is important too but it is only supplemental

you mentioned that you are thinking of getting liposuction every once in a while, why not just solve the issue at the root cause (by reducing your binge eating)?

my advice is not to do it, plastic surgery is a slippery slope and it is easy to develop an addiction for it

look at you, you have just done one procedure and you are already planning your next kkkk

trust me walaal, people do not intend to look like this, they look like this as a result of seeking aesthetic perfection (something you will never attain wallahi)

View attachment 97229
nah they actually attend to look like that. Look at Kim K who has done every procedure under the sun and still looks good. I can never give up the gym, maybe you guys dont get it, there are certain spots gyming doesnt get.

Im not asking for personal advice if i want to do something tomorrow I will. Im just interested to see what you guys think about it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Of course, im saying lipo is great for that last little , its the natural fat with lip you become washboard flat.

No one is talking about huge stomach mommy tucks or bipass for obese ppl.

but legit 20 min lipo sucking the last little bit out.

A lil baruur didn't hurt no one, you're still the bomb :it0tdo8: it will help to insulate in this ice age weather.

Is it even halal?. Personally I would be against it. No need to change what allah give you. Nor should you have to change the way you look to impress men.

Also i think it be more worth while and good for you if you lost weight yourself Just for you self esteem rather than relying on lipo.

Somalis girls really doing lip injections :gucciwhat: nigga am out of touch. I just thought they have natural lips.

:liberaltears: f*ck me now I need to ask my future wife if she has ever had surgery. Ya raab
Aboowe its not for "men" but myself, same way veneers would be. Every now and then I go on extreme diets and I always gym. Im fit, but one of my friends recenely did lipo and her waiste is unnaturally dif now, the little natural bit was removed.

Idk how to explain it bc im not asking for personal advice best believe if i wanted to do something my apntment would be booked already.

Im just asking you guys what you think of it?

Lip injections isnt surgery you fob, shit lasts like 6 months max.

Somali girls arent on this wave but theyre copy cats never far behind us so yes, theyll all be here soon.

Trending

Latest posts