Does this sound crazy?

Plastic Surgery

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Genuine opinions only.

Okay I gym and like it but lately I've been binge eating bc of YouTube (dont judge) and have gained some weight. Just a little flab but....

Is it weird to just get lipo every now and then instead of slaving away in the gym?

If one can afford it why not? It gets your waist smaller then it would naturally be.

F it, I recently got lip injections and my whole circle (all Somali girls btw) fell in love with it. Next thing I might do is veneers, i have good teeth but veneers will literally make them perfect like most celebs,

I will never allow myself to turn out like those creepy looking old Cadaan ladies but PS is the wave.

Let me tell you girls even though im asking on here, if you can afford to fix anything, DO IT, anyone who says otherwise is a hater.

Anyway sspot what do you think?

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I heard PS can have long term consequences, best to work on your body naturally, health is everything.

You do realize even if you get lipo, you still need to diet and workout. Surgery isn't a magical pill. Plus it's waste of money too, and no point going into debt for stupid comestic reasons.

I heard PS can have long term consequences, best to work on your body naturally, health is everything.
Yes, but it depends on what youre doing, a little lip here and there just keeps your waste perfect.

The little flab no matter how flat your stomach seems thatll nevere go away. I mean Bikini model waste (not that id ever dress like that lol) but after working out it literally does the most work and changed. unless you were obese before hand.

NGL im hard headed and have already made up my mind, i just want to know what your avg Somali guy thinks of it.

You do realize even if you get lipo, you still need to diet and workout. Surgery isn't a magical pill. Plus it's waste of money too, and no point going into debt for stupid comestic reasons.
Of course, im saying lipo is great for that last little bit, its the natural fat with lip you become washboard flat.

No one is talking about huge stomach mommy tucks or bipass for obese ppl.

but legit 20 min lipo sucking the last little bit out.

not worth it

if you want to lose weight, put down the xalwo iyo buskud abaayo
Its not weight, you guys dont get t. Lets say you seem to have a great body and a flat stomach but a bit of flab where it could be flat flat.

Wth do any girls get me? Im about to post internet pics

Its not weight, you guys dont get t. Lets say you seem to have a great body and a flat stomach but a bit of flab where it could be flat flat.

Wth do any girls get me? Im about to post internet pics

no, I understand what you are talking about kkkk

you are referring to the little tyre of fat that stubbornly remains on the midsection

idc imma leave this forum soon (dont miss me too much)

but i'm going to promote this for the girls, not only is it fun but its worth it.

Just don't become insecure and obsessive about it.

Lip injections don't even last a full year btw, i did my upper lip to make it equal to or bigger than the bottom one. Love it!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Go to the gym you won’t regret. Exercising has good benefits health wise and spiritual health.

Go to the gym you won’t regret. Exercising has good benefits health wise and spiritual health.
Wallahi ive always gone to the gym, it makes me feel cleaner but ngl its almost always mostly cardio never weights,

I get it gym is great we all know but respond to the thread, PS not gym.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug earlier claimed to hit the gym and this chick is replicating what Gibiin said Lmao.

She admitted of being overweight too.
Put down the hate mic and go out more often. That's my advice to you auntie.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wallahi ive always gone to the gym, it makes me feel cleaner but ngl its almost always mostly cardio never weights,

I get it gym is great we all know but respond to the thread, PS not gym.

I did respond to it.
:drakewtf:

You mean the surgery part? :drakekidding::susp:
I can’t advise you on that cause you’ll call me dumb for being against it. Do whatever that pleases you in the end it’s your choice.:manny:

@Gibiin-Udug earlier claimed to hit the gym and this chick is replicating what Gibiin said Lmao.

She admitted of being overweight too.
Put down the hate mic and go out more often. That's my advice to you auntie.
lmao, no one invited fob squad into this thread,

your a creep we will ask you about marrying cousins or somethings, sit this one out crep.

lmao how you tried to ride out for your fellow fob though, super cute. You know shes told me she has an extreme crush on Hassan Ali kheyre, she even informed his wife is Isaaq lmfao.

Allow this thread nerds

I did respond to it.
:drakewtf:

You mean the surgery part? :drakekidding::susp:
I can’t advise you on that cause you’ll call me dumb for being against it. Do whatever that pleases you in the end it’s your choice.:manny:
I already have and will do whatever I want its just interesting to know the closest thing to normal Somali guys opinions (be they basement dwellers on here)..

Oh im already pro PS gang girls fix it all and whatever you want. Ive changed lol

not a whole tire :gucciwhat:

but anyway, guys im starting to become addicted wallahi, What do you guys think about it, and im not asking for personal advice.

it is still not conducive to a healthy lifestyle

best way to tone down fat is through healthy eating, exercise is important too but it is only supplemental

you mentioned that you are thinking of getting liposuction every once in a while, why not just solve the issue at the root cause (by reducing your binge eating)?

my advice is not to do it, plastic surgery is a slippery slope and it is easy to develop an addiction for it

look at you, you have just done one procedure and you are already planning your next kkkk

trust me walaal, people do not intend to look like this, they look like this as a result of seeking aesthetic perfection (something you will never attain wallahi)

81aeae4cb9b871f0f7e6cb77848076a1.jpg

Trending

Latest posts