Does this sound crazy?

Plastic Surgery

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Sorry my knowledge on cosmetic is very limited... What does a lip filler do, how does it make you look?
I have naturally full lips but i like fillers bc it makes me upper lip look bigger or equal depending on how im feeling.

with lips its the one thing i like the fake look with

Most Somali women look already hot and don't need any surgery in my opinion.. Why change or modify what allah gave you.. Work out, eat healthy and take care of your skin and everything will be alright :samwelcome:
Fillers last like 6 month to years depends on what you choose. Also its not haram you’re not changing how you look

Most Somali women look already hot and don't need any surgery in my opinion.. Why change or modify what allah gave you.. Work out, eat healthy and take care of your skin and everything will be alright :samwelcome:
:dzmxmmb::it0tdo8:

btw i genuinely already think most somali guys dont care about or notice these things.

:dzmxmmb::it0tdo8:

btw i genuinely already think most somali guys dont care about or notice these things.
I gotta admit I don't notice it all. I find Somali girls to look beautiful.. They have some very distinctive features.. The only issue is if they don't eat healthy or work out.. Their body becomes flabby.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
oh wowzers, after all the times ive reported ppl, even while youre active on the thread todays the day youre active and wanna lay down some law? Loooool hater

W.e. im doing this bc im leaving soon so im not mad

:browtf:

Sometimes I’m off duty. :damedamn:

I gotta admit I don't notice it all. I find Somali girls to look beautiful.. They have some very distinctive features.. The only issue is if they don't eat healthy or work out.. Their body becomes flabby.
Where did u see this somali girls, maybe back home its trendy to be fat but i barely meet them or see them in social media

Trending