What are we

• A mix of Sub-Saharan and Middle Eastern

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • A pure race indigenous to East Africa

Votes: 112 71.3%

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
Doesn't mean we're Indian or mixed with them.

We share common ancient origins with indigenous Indians. Like these guys (who originate from Sudan 1000's of years ago):
jarwa.png

Most Indians are mix between these guys and Persian like people.
I’m not related to these monkeys uff:nahgirl:

Those Black Asians are just as far from Africans as the Japanese and Chinese. Don't be fooled by their looks. They have no links to Africans. Many of them have Homo Erectus (non-Human admixture) making them even more removed from Africans than Europeans and Central Asians.

Those Black Asians are just as far from Africans as the Japanese and Chinese. Don't be fooled by their looks. They have no links to Africans. Many of them have Homo Erectus (non-Human admixture) making them even more removed from Africans than Europeans and Central Asians.
Are they not haplogroup D? D & E share a common ancestor (DE). So yes, even the Japanese share a common ancestor with groups like the Somali's. Its not close but it is there.

Also, humans can not intermix with non humans :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Thats darwinian bullshit sxb. Science is not infalible.

Apollo

VIP
Are they not haplogroup D? D & E share a common ancestor (DE). So yes, even the Japanese share a common ancestor with groups like the Somali's. Its not close but it is there.

Also, humans can not intermix with non humans :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Thats darwinian bullshit sxb. Science is not infalible.

Haplogroups don't show the full picture of genetic relatedness. Only on a direct line. Not the complete picture.

By the way, the Ainu of Japan and many Japanese have hap D and look nothing like them.

Autosomally, Black Asians are genetically further removed from Africans than Europeans are. This is a fact.

Haplogroups don't show the full picture of genetic relatedness. Only on a direct line. Not the complete picture.

By the way, the Ainu of Japan and many Japanese have hap D and look nothing like them.

Autosomally, Black Asians are genetically further removed from Africans than Europeans are. This is a fact.
Yes, I know that but it does show there is some relation some time back on the father's line.
I am not saying they are close to us at all :kanyeshrug:

O/T: Do you believe that cadaans and Arabs are closer to us genetically than other Africans like Nilotes, Bantu's and West Africans?

Apollo

VIP
Yes, I know that but it does show there is some relation some time back on the father's line.
I am not saying they are close to us at all :kanyeshrug:

Do you believe that cadaans and Arabs are closer to us genetically than other Africans like Nilotes, Bantu's and West Africans?

Somalis are not close to either. The genetic distance is massive. Norwegians are closer to Tamils than Somalis are to either of those groups.

Only Ethiopians, Cushitic Kenyans, and Bejas are semi-close to Somalis.

Somalis are not close to either. The genetic distance is massive. Norwegians are closer to Tamils than Somalis are to either of those groups.
So, based off your research, aside from other HA's and Berber's, who is genetically closest to us?

Apollo

VIP
So, based off your research, aside from other HA's and Berber's, who is genetically closest to us?

None. See above for groups who are semi-close (actually not close at all. Oromos are still genetically more distant from Somalis than Portuguese are from Russians).

None. See above for groups who are semi-close (actually not close at all. Oromos are still genetically more distant from Somalis than Portuguese are from Russians).
Interesting.
So what is your take on the land of Punt? Do you think it was settled by groups such as Proto Somali's?
The fall of Punt may have been where the split between different 'Cushite' groups emerged...

Apollo

VIP
Interesting.
So what is your take on the land of Punt? Do you think it was settled by groups such as Proto Somali's?
The fall of Punt may have been where the split between different 'Cushite' groups emerged...

Land of Punt was in Eritrea.

Somalis are not native to the Horn. They are Neolithic migrants from Northeastern Sudan. E-M78 (the E1b1b version of Somalis) did not originate in the Horn but somewhere around Libya-North Sudan-Egypt area.

PS. Omotics never lived in Somalia. Only in the Ethiopian highlands.
Are those ancient nilo saharans related in any way with bantus? I heard nilo saharans have a common origin with the khoisans

Only Ethiopians, Cushitic Kenyans, and Bejas are semi-close to Somalis.

So youre claiming that physical appearance doesn't determine closeness? I look closer to a Tamil than a Norwegian, but he's actually closer? Explain:ayaanswag:

Apollo

VIP
So youre claiming that physical appearance doesn't determine closeness? I look closer to a Tamil than a Norwegian, but he's actually closer? Explain:ayaanswag:

Yes, Europeans are closer to Somalis than Indians. Migrants from the Levant went into Europe during the Neolithic era.

Indians, Melanesians, and East Asians are the furthest from Africans.

Yes, Europeans are closer to Somalis than Indians. Migrants from the Levant went into Europe during the Neolithic era.

Indians, Melanesians, and East Asians are the furthest from Africans.

So physical appearance isn't inherited entirely? Its diet and climate too?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Eritreans carry Egyptian Coptic mtDNA lineages not found in Somalis. I am 100% sure it was Eritrea-Tigray area and not Somalia.

If you look at the ancient Egyptians paintings. The phenotypes of ancient Puntites is very close to Somalis and Puntites were confirmed to be a Cushitic stock. On top of that, the characteristics of Puntites were mentioned by the ancient Egyptians themselves as the tallest and handsome of all men. Famous for their warlike. Their diet mainly comprised of meat and milk. All of the descriptions of the people agree with the pastoral Somali figures who are tall, handsome warriors with a diet predominantly consisting of meat and milk. This point of view was affirmed by modern-day archaeologist.

Not only that but northern Somalia is extremely famous for high quantity and quality of frankincense, myrrh and gold. Eritrea is only famous for salt.

Now I've asked this question before but explain why most of the Punt ruins are found in northern Somalia than any other places in the Horn?

Here is a museam in Somaliland showing you Puntite statue heads, items, ancient Puntite architectural ruins and etc. They even found ancient Egyptian materials which they got from trade so tell me what you think of this? Obviously, more research is needed to be conducted but you can't deny Punt civilization also existed in northern Somalia while Eritrea only got a baboon.

Trending