• A mix of Sub-Saharan and Middle Eastern

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • A pure race indigenous to East Africa

Votes: 112 71.3%

• Total voters

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Arent proto nilotes Negroids cause that what @SOMALI GENERAL says
From what i heard from @Apollo is not to confuse older ppl aka ancient nilotics cuz rn they have alot bantu dna since bantu migration happend like 3-5 thousands years ago so of course they will have it rn while in the past they did not have much dna of it

heck our cushitic cousin in south got absorsed to superior bantu dna :dead:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
From what i heard from @Apollo is not to confuse older ppl aka ancient nilotics cuz rn they have alot bantu dna since bantu migration happend like 3-5 thousands years ago so of course they will have it rn while in the past they did not have much dna of it

Sxb they look Negroid lol http://humanphenotypes.net/PreNilotid.html

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How old is san people thaught they were oldest ppl in whole world existing for nearly 15 ish thousands years old

Khoisan people despite being the oldest people on earth also had ancient ancestors that mixed with other groups that formed modern Khoisans. Every human today look very different from their ancient ancestors.

they're still mostly proto nilotic, they would've looked different but not fundamentally unrelated. I personally doubt it was pure proto nilotic that the proto cushites assimilated but this is just conjecture

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
they're still mostly proto nilotic, they would've looked different but not fundamentally unrelated. I personally doubt it was pure proto nilotic that the proto cushites assimilated but this is just conjecture
I don't want to disrespect ancestors but uglyyy

Trending