Do you think Somalis are mixed or pure?

What are we

• A mix of Sub-Saharan and Middle Eastern

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • A pure race indigenous to East Africa

Votes: 112 71.3%

• Total voters
I’ve heard multiple opinions regarding this subject, I personally think we’re a pure unique race aboriginal to the horn :fittytousand: khoisans look black and asian but they’re pure so I don’t see why we gotta be a different case, I’m not gonna let an cadaan or Madow that didn’t wash their xaar this morning tell me I’m mixed with bantu and arab :hillarybiz: I’ve seen half bantu half arabs they look nothing like us :idontlike: what do you guys think?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We r either an old Yemeni tribe re-located to Somalia or Egyptian refugee relocated in somalia

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Originally Arabs who came to spread Islam and who mixed with the indigenous population, probably the Madhibaan. We are now dark skin due to continuous mixing with the locals.

If you say we’re mixed with Madow then you must wanna say the n word in rap songs and wear black hairstyles
If you say we’re mixed with arab then you must want shopping discounts in dubai and be related to the prophet Muhammad pbuh :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

BankaTuyo

حيران
Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt got very horny one day; then she sailed the red sea to find a man who can satisfy her needs, there she encountered the DAJJAL -- acudu billaah-- himself as a pirate roaming the high seas of the Somali peninsula, he then took her inland and fracked her brains out..... Hence the Cursed Race of the Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
CE5D271B-4A4C-4A16-9D6B-383D9676C684.jpeg

This is what the typical genetics report for a Somali looks like. We are indigenous East Africans!

Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt got very horny one day; then she sailed the red sea to find a man who can satisfy her needs, there she encountered the DAJJAL -- acudu billaah-- himself as a pirate roaming the high seas of the Somali peninsula, he then took her inland and fracked her brains out..... Hence the Cursed Race of the Somalis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean those 1 or 2 locked slightly similar threads from 2016? :camby::camby::camby:

Muji

VIP
This is what the typical Eritrean genetics looks like.
8C5AD71D-7D42-40C7-8081-2D4ADDE6C7F1.jpeg

I think people mistake our origins for Eritreans and Sudanese people because we look similar to them. No one accuses Kenyans of the same thing.

Trending