Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
These same people that punk somali dudes call somali girls ugly and than date a pretty lightskin somali girls and lie to their friends she's half yemeni half somali since is embarrassing to date a full somali girl.
Damn wtf is wrong with the UK? I went there once. Man y'all are on some other shit.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Damn wtf is wrong with the UK? I went there once. Man y'all are on some other shit.
saw it on Snapchat it was sickening I mean how low do some somali girls go?? our only hope is north american Somalis. At this point uk somalis don't exist if Peppa pig rappers are hammering somalis for banter

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's all twitter bullshit sis/bro. In real life, no one gives a shit about where you're from.
twitter mentality can be real life if they embarrassed to be seen with a somali on twitter than how about real life. Anyways who cares is a good thing they feel that way. So they can leave us alone

These same people that punk somali dudes call somali girls ugly and than date a pretty lightskin somali girls and lie to their friends she's half yemeni half somali since is embarrassing to date a full somali girl.
That’s only in the UK. Blacks there have some weird obsession with hating on Somalis. But North American black men love Somali girls lmao.

nimaha madow are only bussy with dancing, seks etc.They have no other skills than that. Im not atracted to them either. Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it always will be an ugly thing. Only reason some girls date them is because of the hiphop influence.

ofcourse I know that I'm talking about babatunde with a Peppa pig accent
I think the idea of black men in the UK hating Somali women is a lie. Madows are the thirstiest men alive. I mean, even timid indhoyar guys try their luck with me. Somali girls get hit on by all races of men, especially by black guys.
:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think the idea of black men in the UK hating Somali women is a lie. Madows are the thirstiest men alive. I mean, even timid indhoyar guys try their luck with me. Somali girls get hit on by all races of men, especially by black guys.
:mjlol:
i totally understand in North America since overthere people don't really discriminate based on ethnicity when it comes to attraction. Wheras in the UK you are seen as a joke if you find sonali chicks attractive if you say that shit publically. You would get so much babatundes saying how they did a whine with a somali girl and once they found out was embarrassed and didn't claim her. What kind of nigga says that???? even one threatened violence on a somali girl that tried to whine on him.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
i totally understand in North America since overthere people don't really discriminate based on ethnicity when it comes to attraction. Wheras in the UK you are seen as a joke if you find sonali chicks attractive if you say that shit publically. You would get so much babatundes saying how they did a whine with a somali girl and once they found out was embarrassed and didn't claim her. What kind of nigga says that???? even one threatened violence on a somali girl that tried to whine on him.
Those Madow are lieing to themselves.

No Madow can withstand light skinned Somali futo.:liberaltears:

I have personally seem this shit go down in real life. My Jamican friend, his brother and 2 Afghans are always thtisty over this light skinned Majerteen hijabi. When I go to my local libary to work they always are trying to talk to her 24/7. Unlike those thirsty nibbas, I did not care much for her.
The most funny shit is, it took them months to get her Instagram well she gave her Instagram to me over a question I asked about some book section I could not find. Goes to show you the power of being a lucky dumbass.:samwelcome:

Last edited:
These BLM Xalimos have gassed up these madows to the point they think they’re too good for us.
:snoop:
I don’t even find full madow men from West Africa/the Carribean that attractive, the types that mostly live in the UK. How do Xalimos thirst after these niggas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
These BLM Xalimos have gassed up these madows to the point they think they’re too good for us.
:snoop:
I don’t even find full madow men from West Africa/the Carribean that attractive, the types that mostly live in the UK. How do Xalimos thirst after these niggas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mainly for desperation and attention seeking most would not find full blown maadows attractive suddenly they do for some reason smh and it pisses me off. If your gonna find a maadow attractive let it be lightskin

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Those Madow are lieing to themselves.

No Madow can withstand light skinned Somali futo.:liberaltears:

I have personally seem this shit go down in real life. My Jamican friend, his brother and 2 Afghans are always thtisty over this light skinned Majerteen hijabi. When I go to my local libary to work they always are trying to talk to her 24/7. Unlike those thirsty nibbas, I did not care much for her.
The most funny shit is, it took them months to get her Instagram well she gave her Instagram to me over a question I asked about some book section I could not find. Goes to show you the power of being a lucky dumbass.:samwelcome:
they probably fancy somali girls on the down low without anyone spotting. However saying it publically is a laughing stock. They would rather gass and go for a racist albanian girl who has uncles and brothers that would kill them in the get go. the self hate for these Madows are real

mainly for desperation and attention seeking most would not find full blown maadows attractive suddenly they do for some reason smh and it pisses me off. If your gonna find a maadow attractive let it be lightskin
Yesssss. Lightskin black men ftw. Who thirsts after a full madow with a nose as wide as a schoolbus when men like this exist?
large.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yesssss. Lightskin black men ftw. Who thirsts after a full madow with a nose as wide as a schoolbus when men like this exist?
large.jpg

ohh man if these type were faithful muslim and on the deen AND my parents weren't against interracial marriage. You would see me flocking like a bird flocking to any crumbs on sight

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
they probably fancy somali girls on the down low without anyone spotting. However saying it publically is a laughing stock. They would rather gass and go for a racist albanian girl who has uncles and brothers that would kill them in the get go. the self hate for these Madows are real
Nah Wallahi these Madow's/Afghans are honest as hell. They openly talk about "ohhh look at dat ass bounce" and "god damn (insert MJ Xalino's name) is such a baddd bitcchhh". I think it's extremely entertaining.

giphy (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts