Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
nah fxck that lets get it i need us to cause riots with anyone that tries it with us starting with ohio. If Armenians can do it than so can we. In case you forgot we have violence in our dna
I'm cool with kicking someone's ass, jumping people, creeping on ppl, etc. I just ain't with that Columbine shit homie.

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis do roll deep from my experience. Although the great thing about Somalis, at least in Toronto, is that we all dab each other and smile. This one Pakistani guy I'm cool with noticed I said hi to a lot of random Somalis and was like, do you know them? I was like nah, but we're Somali so we say hi. Shit was weird to him. I was like, damn y'all ain't tight like that?
that how we run Seattle sahib if their is beef we come 60 deep while mathows don't even know 10 people and have at most 5 friends willing to ride

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How many blacks did you jump sxb? I know here in Toronto Somalis love jumping on everyone they don't like and can even remember that happening in my high school days :russ:

In my high school days? A lot fam and I can't even remember some but I actually feel bad for most of them because I didn't have any issue with them. I remember one black guy who would sit next to me in my class and was a pretty cool dude but one day we had to jump him and I remember kicking his head multiple times and he had stitches on his face. He didn't even know I was involved. The next day he sat next to me and I had the nerves to ask him what happened to his face.

The teachers used to thought I was a good student who was very bright and intelligent but never knew my real side. I was fucking crazy back then. It was in the past anyway.

Last edited:

Sambuus

Inactive
There's some truth to this still. Every factory I worked at had a lot of niggas talking about "roots", "truth", "chosen people". I was like, fam we're in a factory, stop this. We're moving boxes, not mountains.
They’re weird people, i feel like without the black woman. The black people would be destroyed, the men is insecure. While the woman are the head of households raising/taking care of the family, it’s like switched roles in the black society. That’s why i’m not close to them insecure ass :gaasdrink:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They’re weird people, i feel like without the black woman. The black people would be destroyed, the men is insecure. While the woman are the head of households raising/taking care of the family, it’s like switched roles in the black society. That’s why i’m not close to them insecure ass ******s:gaasdrink:
The nerdy and artsy ones are cool as f*ck though. I fucks wit em.

They’re weird people, i feel like without the black woman. The black people would be destroyed, the men is insecure. While the woman are the head of households raising/taking care of the family, it’s like switched roles in the black society. That’s why i’m not close to them insecure ass ******s:gaasdrink:
Mathows have a victim mentality.
When Mathows say "somalians got all the money" I'm like we just grind hard.

Tukraq

VIP
LMFAOOOOO Stockholm is full of Gambians and other west africans bruh
were talking about fighting African American gangsters and your talking about miskeen Gambian refugees living in soft Sweden :mahubowtf: I feel bad for them not even worth punking:siilaanyosmile:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
were talking about fighting African American gangsters and your talking about miskeen Gambian refugees living in soft Sweden :mahubowtf: I feel bad for them not even worth punking:siilaanyosmile:
Word, West Africans for the most part are miskeen still.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The next day he sat next to me and I had the nerves to ask him what happened to his face
lmaoo
giphy.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
thats why I wanted to relocate to Europe to rap, goofies like this making it big
Stormzy-Royal.jpg

and they think he's gangster:faysalwtf:
These same people that punk somali dudes call somali girls ugly and than date a pretty lightskin somali girls and lie to their friends she's half yemeni half somali since is embarrassing to date a full somali girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending