Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry walaal. Half black people are easily some of the best looking people out there. You're telling me that you don't find lightskin women attractive yourself?
Mixed people in genral are good looking when you mix African and European you tend to get a bombass mix. Not gonna lie the thing is majority of them seemed to be fucked in the head so i'll stick to the original.

Example being @Lamiis

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Mixed people in genral are good looking when you mix African and European you tend to get a bombass mix. Not gonna lie the thing is majority of them seemed to be fucked in the head so i'll stick to the original.

Example being @Lamiis
Daily Struggle 02022019230204.jpg

Attachments

• Daily Struggle 02022019230204.jpg
    Daily Struggle 02022019230204.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 94
Where does this stereotype come from that Somalis in the UK are weak and not feared?. One of the most notorious Gangs in the history of london is Somali and all the Madows in that area fear Somalis. Can reer London guess which gang i'm talking about :sass2:

This site suffers from inferiority complex

can't you guys go on a day without making a madow thread and bragging about your curly hair and how feared you are?

This site suffers from inferiority complex

can't you guys go on a day without making a madow thread and bragging about your curly hair and how feared you are?
Sxhb go to twitter these madow seem to be slandering Somalis 24/7 and on youtube too. So just because we make a couple threads on them we have a inferiority complex against nah its just to even shit thats out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending