Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back in high school when all the sexy light skin Jamaican girls were dating Somali guys. All the black guys were triggered but couldn't do anything about it since Somalis were running the school. I remember Somalis move in packs and would jump everyone including the blacks. I remember in the locker room when this big fat Somali guy called Ahmed chased four black guys all by himself and I remember 2 of them falling onto the ground with blood on their face and hiding behind the teachers. Funniest day of my life.

Wallahi we had the whole school on lock and I myself would participate jumping in but never get caught. I had a good record. I was a slick f*ck.

:trumpsmirk:

Things are completely different in the UK.

This thread is the biggest load of propaganda I've ever read.

Black people don't even think twice about Somalis and it's Somalis who are more obsessed with blackb rather than the other way round.
Rivalry between the communities has more to do with resources than anything else.

Tukraq

VIP
Those Madow are lieing to themselves.

No Madow can withstand light skinned Somali futo.:liberaltears:

I have personally seem this shit go down in real life. My Jamican friend, his brother and 2 Afghans are always thtisty over this light skinned Majerteen hijabi. When I go to my local libary to work they always are trying to talk to her 24/7. Unlike those thirsty nibbas, I did not care much for her.
The most funny shit is, it took them months to get her Instagram well she gave her Instagram to me over a question I asked about some book section I could not find. Goes to show you the power of being a lucky dumbass.:samwelcome:
How are u standing around man reer uk, go and assert your dominance and smack that Madow upside the head, I feel like North America got all the savages from the Somali war while Europe got all the miskeens, even 60 year old odayal here are brave and would bully them, they would probably get the chicks number too:siilaanyosmile:

How are u standing around man reer uk, go and assert your dominance and smack that Madow upside the head, I feel like North America got all the savages from the Somali war while Europe got all the miskeens, even 60 year old odayal here are brave and would bully them, they would probably get the chicks number too:siilaanyosmile:

@Tukraq

U.K? He is Jamaican with 3 Somali wives. That is why I saved @Knowles

d7582ccf-680c-4286-90b7-5f2744b2d552_16x9_788x442.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

U.K? He is Jamaican with 3 Somali wives. That is why I saved @Knowles

d7582ccf-680c-4286-90b7-5f2744b2d552_16x9_788x442.jpg

I’m wondering what’s wrong with them Aussie, over here even the odayal got game with the ladies, didn’t their pops teach them some game, in Somalia there is no such thing as xishod when it comes to shukansi, especially if your an mj, how is he witnessing a Madow or Indian try to game a Somali girl, I would make it clear she’s of limits or their will be a problem, then get her number myself

I’m wondering what’s wrong with them Aussie, over here even the odayal got game with the ladies, didn’t their pops teach them some game, in Somalia there is no such thing as xishod when it comes to shukansi, especially if your an mj, how is he witnessing a Madow or Indian try to game a Somali girl, I would make it clear she’s of limits or their will be a problem, then get her number myself

@Tukraq

Sxb, Jazaakallah, you are a good man guarding the Malab of Somali women. Establish your own Jihad group and re-introduce the chastity-belts.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
mainly for desperation and attention seeking most would not find full blown maadows attractive suddenly they do for some reason smh and it pisses me off. If your gonna find a maadow attractive let it be lightskin
Most of them do it to piss of faraxs since they know we are against any form of interracial marriage.

Most of them do it to piss of faraxs since they know we are against any form of interracial marriage.

Who said we are against interracial marriage? Speak for yourself.

Only an incel would be against interracial relationships. It's 2019. Go back to Somalia if you want ethnic purity.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Who said we are against interracial marriage? Speak for yourself.

Only an incel would be against interracial relationships. It's 2019. Go back to Somalia if you want ethnic purity.
That’s not what I meant, I don’t care about interracial relationships but let’s be real most of our people whether back home or in the west see that as a taboo.

That’s not what I meant, I don’t care about interracial relationships but let’s be real most of our people whether back home or in the west see that as a taboo.

I haven't seen Somalis seeing it as a taboo in any way. Unless you marry a crackhead or a gaal then it's very normal alhamdullilah.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
saw it on Snapchat it was sickening I mean how low do some somali girls go?? our only hope is north american Somalis. At this point uk somalis don't exist if Peppa pig rappers are hammering somalis for banter
From what your saying it’s not the same of there in North America, however in UK xalimos have bad rep and are seen as easy, which is not surprising I mean you bash your men 24/7 give praise to another that gives other men the right to swoop in. Which is why they don’t think highly of xalimos when it comes to relationships, when men find a woman who is obviously begging to sleep with them they lose respect for them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t think black people care about Somalis at all but for some reason Somalis can’t stop talking about other black people be it their nose,hair or skin colour

It’s just silly

I don’t think black people care about Somalis at all but for some reason Somalis can’t stop talking about other black people be it their nose,hair or skin colour

It’s just silly

Somalis are OBSESSED with blacks it's unbelievable.
All they ever do is talk about them.

It's given us a really bad reputation online and offline.

We are seen as blacks who hate to be black so much that in order to prove it we are racist to blacks.
:draketf:

We're a meme online

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Bro who cares? Blacks can’t do shit a imbarassing race (former slaves,loss of culture,youth killing eatchother,ghetto culture) dark age civilizations where doing better than blacks are now in the 21st century

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I was in Canada, I noticed that half of Toronto Somali chicks dated West Indians and some were even willing to become drug mules for them. We don’t have that kind of complex relationships here in Australia. Is that right @sophisticate ? Mr @YourBroMoe & @Factz move to Australia.

I have no clue. :faysalwtf: I never lived in the hood.

I think Abdis have the best features, skin, height and hair combo.

:mybusiness: I am a diehard.

Status
Not open for further replies.