Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Let's be real the reason why so many maadow guy hates somalis is because of somali guys. Most faraaxs are very tall average height 5ft11 to 6ft most are brown skin (that skintone every ajanabi go crazy for) and have nice hair and slim features. That's why they always put sonali men down and encourage the somali girl somali men slander and say how they dont get girls how they are ugly because they fear if they stop their antics ajanabi girls will all flock to somali men (their logic) what's your take one this? do you think they are jealous of Somali guys on the down low? have you ever had experience of a maadow that was like how ibdescribed?

Tukraq

VIP
Let's be real the reason why so many maadow guy hates somalis is because of somali guys. Most faraaxs are very tall average height 5ft11 to 6ft most are brown skin (that skintone every ajanabi go crazy for) and have nice hair and slim features. That's why they always put sonali men down and encourage the somali girl somali men slander and say how they dont get girls how they are ugly because they fear if they stop their antics ajanabi girls will all flock to somali men (their logic) what's your take one this? do you think they are jealous of Somali guys on the down low? have you ever had experience of a maadow that was like how ibdescribed?
probably depends on your locations, I think this is more in the UK, while in North America these somalis move in big packs so if they tried to down talk they'll get beat up tbh so I don't really see any slander. The problem is that reer Hennessy also gets uck in packs to kuluha ten abdis:faysalwtf: they bully Madows in groups but get uck from whales in groups:ileycry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I never experienced personally this. But when i was in Togo, the people over there were ignorants about Somalia and Somalis. They thought we were arabised africans and that our features were due to "slavery" and "arabs invading somalia" lmao these people are dumb.
But idk if madows in the West really hate somalis.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
probably depends on your locations, I think this is more in the UK, while in North America these somalis move in big packs so if they tried to down talk they'll get beat up tbh so I don't really see any slander. The problem is that reer Hennessy also gets uck in packs to kuluha ten abdis:faysalwtf: they bully Madows in groups but get uck from whales in groups:ileycry:
nah I was scrolling in Canadian twitter and saw a bitter jamaican say "Do somali niggas get any es" and other untrue stuff about somalis. But like you said he most likely got bullied by faraaxs

Ramen

🌸

This is why im marrying a farax from back home
These dh*los are getting their moos eaten by albino whales

:susp:

nah I was scrolling in Canadian twitter and saw a bitter jamaican say "Do somali niggas get any es" and other untrue stuff about somalis. But like you said he most likely got bullied by faraaxs
Here in North America Somalis are not liked and feared simple as that I wish they would import these UK Madows so us North Americans Somalis could give them an asswhopping

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I never experienced personally this. But when i was in Togo, the people over there were ignorants about Somalia and Somalis. They thought we were arabised africans and that our features were due to "slavery" and "arabs invading somalia" lmao these people are dumb.
But idk if madows in the West really hate somalis.
nah the ones in West Africa aren't included since they are ignorant about somalis. Most don't even know we exist. I'm talking about the ones in the west. They resent Somali guys. I even remember when one somali dude on this forum was dating a mixed race girl and her ask fm was filled with abuse and jealousy by Madows insulting her somali boyfriend. I even saw something similar in an cadaan girl curious cat all because she was attracted to somali men

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Here in North America Somalis are not liked and feared simple as that I wish they would import these UK Madows so us North Americans Somalis could give them an asswhopping
what state to you live. I heard in Ohio there's an ongoing beef with the Madows I even see then insult somalis on twitter smh

Tukraq

VIP
yeah I visited the dot these Madows fear Malis although the Malis do seem to move 100 deep strapped up :farole: the Jamaicans probably didn't want to end up on cp24:siilaanyosmile: however why are they getting top from whales in large packs if they run the streets:mugshotman: did they not have any better women:faysalwtf: when they visited the UK they were swimming in baddies
no wonder ajanibis were taking uk women their literally that easy:ileycry:

what state to you live. I heard in Ohio there's an ibfoubf beef with the Madows I even see then insult somalis on twitter smh
It really is heated up in Ohio, I was there a week ago and bunch of Madows were just giving me the eyes. Was about to snap my fingers and call the Abdi's

Tukraq

VIP
what state to you live. I heard in Ohio there's an ongoing beef with the Madows I even see then insult somalis on twitter smh
Seattle they wouldn't try nothing funny we taking all the wimmenz
7488.jpg

what state to you live. I heard in Ohio there's an ibfoubf beef with the Madows I even see then insult somalis on twitter smh
I live in California, I went to a high school filled with Somalis and these Madow in Football and Basketball team got punked by these Somalis wallahi shit had me laughing. I remember This buff Somali dude name karaama went up to this black dude and said your momma stinks. The black guy stayed quiet..

Somalis though wallahi if we just could get in the gym could put the fear of the white man into these Madows.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It really is heated up in Ohio, I was there a week ago and bunch of Madows were just giving me the eyes. Was about to snap my fingers and call the Abdi's
the hate is real go on twitter it's non stop insult all from Madows is sickening and they also kill the somalis there. Reer ohio need to step up and beat them down like these Canadian sonalis

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
yeah I visited the dot these Madows fear Malis although the Malis do seem to move 100 deep strapped up :farole: the Jamaicans probably didn't want to end up on cp24:siilaanyosmile: however why are they getting top from whales in large packs if they run the streets:mugshotman: did they not have any better women:faysalwtf: when they visited the UK they were swimming in baddies
no wonder ajanibis were taking uk women their literally that easy:ileycry:

you would expect these Canadian somalis Messing with fine latinas or something not a white dinosaur with a wig

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
For me in my experience it's never played out or felt like this. The either want to befriend me and do shit or keep their distance and not bother me. I rarely had bad experience with Black guys. Plus, I don't bother with ghetto or lower class blacks or really any group.

Last edited:
the hate is real go on twitter it's non stop insult all from Madows is sickening and they also kill the somalis there. Reer ohio need to step up and beat them down like these Canadian sonalis
but aren't there more Madows populated over up in Ohio than Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts