Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol mathows know mali's run shit in columbus you must be trolling. When it comes to North America we probably stand our ground the most even though our pop is like 45,000

but how am I seeing most of the somali victims are killed by maadows overthere. Either way I need somalis to explode and start a riot with the maadows in a high school to show people we are not to be messed with like the Armenians did with the Madows in California

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No, then they would hate arabs/indians too, but they dont gangbang as much as Somalis do.
BTW most blacks dont hate Somalis.
From my experience, at least in Toronto, I never really got hate from anyone for being Somali. I was respected. Only a few odd people would be disrespectful, but it was individualistic from different races. All you had to do was tell em off and they shut up. Real simple for me man.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No, then they would hate arabs/indians too, but they dont gangbang as much as Somalis do.
BTW most blacks dont hate Somalis.
I don't agree with what you said in the uk and majority somali states they despise us and even Canada only because somali niggas punk them

Somalis and blacks usually grow up alongside each other and like you guys always say Somalis have adopted gangster culture.
Both groups are heavy into gang life and usually in opposing gangs
For example in London, Somalis vs Black gangs are a huge problem. Lots of Somalis killed by blacks and vice versa
Basically familiarity breeds contempt. Also because we have a similar skin color blacks think its okay to make eg forehead jokes about Somalis since they dont think it counts as racism. But they wouldnt make eg big nose jokes about Indians.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
famm I know wasn't there a mega beef between maadows and somalis in a minnesota high school back in 2013? it came on all national news worldwide and there's even a video on YouTube about it shit was brazy
Yeah, I know and heard about that. The thing is that they were in school, not in the neighborhoods, so I could understsnd where the problems comes/arised from. Also, as somalis like to move in packs, madoows get quite suspicious...that means they don't got no chance with somali chicks as the next group of abdis will see if a tyrone is disturbing or harrassing them somali girls.

The other thing was due to food, as people of completely different cultures and norms, there surely would be a conflict if they don't understand each other well...so somalis sticking together may have sparked violence from the other black kids.

Last edited:
From my experience, at least in Toronto, I never really got hate from anyone for being Somali. I was respected. Only a few odd people would be disrespectful, but it was individualistic from different races. All you had to do was tell em off and they shut up. Real simple for me man.
Same. I never experienced hatred for being Somali.

famm I know wasn't there a mega beef between maadows and somalis in a minnesota high school back in 2013? it came on all national news worldwide and there's even a video on YouTube about it shit was brazy
Yh. It was in minneapolis public school. 60 people got hurt. Majority were blacks. When i was in st paul. We use to f*ck asians and blacks up. Somalis arent messed with in twin cites.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't agree with what you said in the uk and majority somali states they despise us and even Canada only because somali niggas punk them
Somalis do roll deep from my experience. Although the great thing about Somalis, at least in Toronto, is that we all dab each other and smile. This one Pakistani guy I'm cool with noticed I said hi to a lot of random Somalis and was like, do you know them? I was like nah, but we're Somali so we say hi. Shit was weird to him. I was like, damn y'all ain't tight like that?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah, I know and heard about that. The thing is that they were in school, not in the neighborhoods, so I could understsnd where the problems comes from. Also, as somalis like to move in packs, madoows get quite suspicious...that means they don't got no chance with somali chicks as the next group of abdis will see if a tyrone is disturbing or harrassing them somali girls.

The other thing was due to food, as people of completely different cultures and norms, there surely would be a conflict if they don't understand each other well...so somalis sticking together may have sparked violence from the other black kids.
apparently it all started because a somali qaxooti didn't want to wear next to a Madow:liberaltears:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis do roll deep from my experience. Although the great thing about Somalis, at least in Toronto, is that we all dab each other and smile. This one Pakistani guy I'm cool with noticed I said hi to a lot of random Somalis and was like, do you know them? I was like nah, but we're Somali so we say hi. Shit was weird to him. I was like, damn y'all ain't tight like that?
pakis are xaasid with one another trust me they always in competion

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
pakis are xaasid with one another trust me they always in competion
That's fucked up. In high school, they'd always want to compare grades and shit. I was like wut :gucciwhat:. One Indian guy was like what did I get in a math test, I told that midget to shut the f*ck up :chrisfreshhah:.

But you're right, a lot of them are fucked in the head. Since I manage a lot of them at work, they're a pain in the ass to deal with. I gotta go full dictator mode to get results. If I had my way, I'd fire them all in a heartbeat.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
did you guys here recently about the Armenian African American beef in a school. one headass even said let's kill anyone that's isn't Armenian yooo we need something like that

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
did you guys here recently about the Armenian African American beef in a school. one headass even said let's kill anyone that's isn't Armenian yooo we need something like that
Nah fam, that's some other shit. I ain't into it still, that's a bit too far homie :nahgirl:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
yh I know and that's how it all started. the somalis where moving like those racist cadaans that refuse to sit next to a maadow on the bus in the 60s
I'm not from there, so I don't know what happens in that state apart from from social media.

As they say, they don't assimilate. Probably one of the reason of why they hate somalis

yh I know and that's how it all started. the somalis where moving like those racist cadaans that refuse to sit next to a maadow on the bus in the 60s
Nah it started over a somali girl getting attacked by a native. The malis went at it with the mexican,native, black community in that fight lmao and won.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nah fam, that's some other shit. I ain't into it still, that's a bit too far homie :nahgirl:
nah fxck that lets get it i need us to cause riots with anyone that tries it with us starting with ohio. If Armenians can do it than so can we. In case you forgot we have violence in our dna

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Madow men are insecure, they even see the black women as a threat. Bunch of xoolos:noneck:
There's some truth to this still. Every factory I worked at had a lot of niggas talking about "roots", "truth", "chosen people". I was like, fam we're in a factory, stop this. We're moving boxes, not mountains.

I remember back in high school when all the sexy light skin Jamaican girls were dating Somali guys. All the black guys were triggered but couldn't do anything about it since Somalis were running the school. I remember Somalis move in packs and would jump everyone including the blacks. I remember in the locker room when this big fat Somali guy called Ahmed chased four black guys all by himself and I remember 2 of them falling onto the ground with blood on their face and hiding behind the teachers. Funniest day of my life.

Wallahi we had the whole school on lock and I myself would participate jumping in but never get caught. I had a good record. I was a slick f*ck.

:trumpsmirk:
How many blacks did you jump sxb? I know here in Toronto Somalis love jumping on everyone they don't like and can even remember that happening in my high school days :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending