Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
depends, in Seattle were feared by mathows, even Eritreans and Ethiopians try to group up with us for this reason claiming east Africa posse since we run the town
Capture-3.png

yh I heard somalis run south of seattle along with the habeshas which is cool

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
erm in Columbus somalis and maadows live in the same neighbourhood yet they still have issues
Are you from Ohio?:dwill: You seem to know more about Ohioans:jaynerd:

As I said, they mostly live in different neighborhoods, there's still some possibility that they live in the same neighborhood, which as you said in Ohio they do, and that is the exception.

Do you expect to see somali families living in South side, Chicago?:siilaanyolaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Are you from Ohio?:dwill: You seem to know more about Ohioans:jaynerd:

As I said, they mostly live in different neighborhoods, there's still some possibility that they live in the same neighborhood, which as you said in Ohio they do, and that is the exception.

Do you expect to see somali families living in South side Chicago?:siilaanyolaugh:
Not from ohio however I was doing heavy research In general on somali americans. but then again your right in mn most maadows live in the north side wheras all the sonalis live in the south with the cadaans

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not from ohio however I was doing heavy research In general on somali americans. but then again your right in mn most maadows live in the north side wheras all the sonalis live in the south with the cadaans
The two don't f×ck with each other

I never experienced personally this. But when i was in Togo, the people over there were ignorants about Somalia and Somalis. They thought we were arabised africans and that our features were due to "slavery" and "arabs invading somalia" lmao these people are dumb.
But idk if madows in the West really hate somalis.
Why the f did you go to Togo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The two don't f×ck with each other
famm I know wasn't there a mega beef between maadows and somalis in a minnesota high school back in 2013? it came on all national news worldwide and there's even a video on YouTube about it shit was brazy

Somalis and blacks beef is mainly due to gang rivalry, since in most areas with somalis & blacks there is a lot of gang beef.

Lol mathows know mali's run shit in columbus you must be trolling. When it comes to North America we probably stand our ground the most even though our pop is like 45,000

Status
Not open for further replies.