Do you think maadow men see Somali men as a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
yeah I visited the dot these Madows fear Malis although the Malis do seem to move 100 deep strapped up :farole: the Jamaicans probably didn't want to end up on cp24:siilaanyosmile: however why are they getting top from whales in large packs if they run the streets:mugshotman: did they not have any better women:faysalwtf: when they visited the UK they were swimming in baddies
no wonder ajanibis were taking uk women their literally that easy:ileycry:
horta this robin banks guy is confusing me

is it a win or a loss for all somali guys if he bags a xalimo???

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I thought their opinions didn't matter, but ok!

Here in the states, we don't face those issues or got any problem, beefs with any black. Uk is where the problem seems to be coming from, from their obsessions with somalis to giving names/stereotypes..

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I thought their opinions didn't matter, but ok!

Here in the states, we don't face those issues or got any problem, beefs with any black. Uk is where the problem seems to be coming from, from their obsessions with somalis to giving names/stereotypes..
actually in Ohio the hate is real

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
actually in Ohio the hate is real
Well, I ain't from there but I've seen some yt clips of somalis fighting madows in ohio:win:.

I was just talking in general, one state doesn't mean that other states are doing the same thing. There are places where american madows and somalis get along.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well, I ain't from there but I've seen some yt clips of somalis fighting madows in ohio:win:.

I was just talking in general, one state doesn't mean that other states are doing the same thing. There are places where american madows and somalis get along.
certainly not in a majority somali state e.g mn/oh but other states with small somali population they have no choice but to hang out with maadows since there isn't a strong community

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I live in California, I went to a high school filled with Somalis and these Madow in Football and Basketball team got punked by these Somalis wallahi shit had me laughing. I remember This buff Somali dude name karaama went up to this black dude and said your momma stinks. The black guy stayed quiet..

Somalis though wallahi if we just could get in the gym could put the fear of the white man into these Madows.

I remember back in high school when all the sexy light skin Jamaican girls were dating Somali guys. All the black guys were triggered but couldn't do anything about it since Somalis were running the school. I remember Somalis move in packs and would jump everyone including the blacks. I remember in the locker room when this big fat Somali guy called Ahmed chased four black guys all by himself and I remember 2 of them falling onto the ground with blood on their face and hiding behind the teachers. Funniest day of my life.

Wallahi we had the whole school on lock and I myself would participate jumping in but never get caught. I had a good record. I was a slick f*ck.

:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
certainly not in a majority somali state e.g mn/oh but other states with small somali population they have no choice but to hang out with maadows since there isn't a strong community
The thing is they don't settle together mostly in the same neighborhood, hence no issues between somalis and madoows:siilaanyolaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I remember back in high school when all the sexy light skin Jamaican girls were dating Somali guys. All the black guys were triggered but couldn't do anything about it since Somalis were running the school. I remember Somalis move in packs and would jump everyone including the blacks. I remember in the locker room when this big fat Somali guy called Ahmed chased four black guys all by himself and I remember 2 of them falling onto the ground with blood on their face and hiding behind the teachers. Funniest day of my life.

Wallahi we had the whole school on lock and I myself would participate in jumping in but never get caught. I had a good record. I was a slick f*ck.

loool maadow men have jealousy in their heart. And is funny how they constantly call out asian men in being insecure all the time yet here they are getting insecure of somali guys hooking up with their women. I thought to them all "somalis are black"

Tukraq

VIP
depends, in Seattle were feared by mathows, even Eritreans and Ethiopians try to group up with us for this reason claiming east Africa posse since we run the town
Capture-3.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The thing is they don't settle together mostly in the same neighborhood, hence no issues between somalis and madoows:siilaanyolaugh:
erm in Columbus somalis and maadows live in the same neighbourhood yet they still have issues

Wallahi we had the whole school on lock and I myself would participate in jumping in but never get caught. I had a good record. I was a slick f*ck.

Ahaha imagining fat ahmed running just reminds me of that one movie central intelligence. the younger version of the rock in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts