Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard from plenty of girls that guys find me intimidating. I'm very cold toward men, rarely smile for fear that other people will think i'm flirting and my rep goes out the window. I also wear a long jilbab like the pink one in the middle, so its hard to get approached. (pic from google)
Africa Digital Rights Fund Supports Mainstreaming of Online Freedoms in  Somali Territories – Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and  Southern Africa (CIPESA)
You sound like the average dugsi semi-fob girl. I don't talk to them because they remind me of my eedos :mjhaps:

Yaraye

VIP
You sound like the average dugsi semi-fob girl. I don't talk to them because they remind me of my eedos :mjhaps:
You're not wrong wallahi. I do look like them from the surface. A lot of people assume I'm a flat out fob but get terrified when i speak english with an american accent. I actually hear some of them gasp when i open my mouth wallahi :mjlol: I have a similar personality irl that i do on here, and it fascinates people :dead1: people who know me wonder how my appearance and personality are extremely different. When i was in school/ dugsi, I was every somali parent's dream daughter. They would always point to me and say to their daughters "you sould be more like habal habal. She excels both in dugsi and school. She dresses modestly and obeys her mother" My girl friends complained a lot to me about that, and said why don't you act like your usual self in front of somali adults? It's called code switching
Nicole Richie Hair Flip GIF
:stevej:
P.S. doesn't mean i do haram shit ok?:stopit: just my personality is different depending who i'm dealing with.:stevej::stevej:

Yaraye

VIP
You're not wrong wallahi. I do look like them from the surface. A lot of people assume I'm a flat out fob but get terrified when i speak english with an american accent. I actually hear some of them gasp when i open my mouth wallahi :mjlol: I have a similar personality irl that i do on here, and it fascinates people :dead1: people who know me wonder how my appearance and personality are extremely different. When i was in school/ dugsi, I was every somali parent's dream daughter. They would always point to me and say to their daughters "you sould be more like habal habal. She excels both in dugsi and school. She dresses modestly and obeys her mother" My girl friends complained a lot to me about that, and said why don't you act like your usual self in front of somali adults? It's called code switching
P.S. doesn't mean i do haram shit ok?:stopit: just my personality is different depending who i'm dealing with.:stevej::stevej:
a lot of somalis need to learn how to code switch :lolbron:
P.S don't do haram shit ok? i'm talking code switching on personality not deen :ohno:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I think about her everyday

I was 17 when i met my first love was that girl from Clannad Nagisa

I first bought her game on steam played it a few times and before i knew it i've bought posters and all kinds of goods that featured Nagisa Furukawa.

By the way Yaraye I'm in your same boat when come to people assuming I'm a certain way based off how I generally dress but it effects me differently

iskufilann

inactive.
Girlll mashallah that you wear jilbab. :friendhug: Hopefully it becomes easy for us women

Yaraye

VIP
Girlll mashallah that you wear jilbab. :friendhug: Hopefully it becomes easy for us women
hopefully inshallah abaayo. I'm starting to think that my marriage looks like it might be an arranged one :deadpeter: My mother says i'm getting a few proposals, which terrifies the shit out of me. I never see men especially since covid, so where the hell are they coming from anyway?! :jaynerd:

Lool why :dead1: I would never post a pic on here... well it depends
Yeah but your a woman and as a guy I didn't have the same fears plus I haven't said anything crazy on this site neither do i feel like saying anything crazy no point in being extra for no reason because I'm anonymous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.