Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iskufilann

inactive.
Yeah but your a woman and as a guy I didn't have the same fears plus I haven't said anything crazy on this site I believe neither do i feel like saying anything crazy no point in being extra for no reason because I'm anonymous
Yeah that makes sense

Yaraye

VIP
Yeah but your a woman and as a guy I didn't have the same fears plus I haven't said anything crazy on this site I believe neither do i feel like saying anything crazy no point in being extra for no reason because I'm anonymous
I've definitely said crazy shit. I will never do a face
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Some Somali young women can be very odd in public spaces. I don't even look at them a certain way at all but the moment we meet eyes they give me this strange contemptuous look. It's strange for me in particular because most people claim I have a pleasant and inviting demeanor. I tend to be ground zero for beggars and folks asking for directions. Kkkkkk. Always weirded me out how they do that and felt neurotic. Mostly noticed this in the diaspora. People back home are normal but diaspora girls in a crowded place full of ajanabis can sometimes look at me like they're scared I'm gonna tell hooyo they were out without supervision.

:dead:
Yeah i talk to anyone but Xalimos in the diaspora they always make this weird back and forth eye contact thing

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yeah but your a woman and as a guy I didn't have the same fears plus I haven't said anything crazy on this site neither do i feel like saying anything crazy no point in being extra for no reason because I'm anonymous
I forgot, i should probably tell mods to delete my face reveal

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yeah i talk to anyone but Xalimos in the diaspora they always make this weird back and forth eye contact thing

It's the worst when they ogle. It used to make me feel so bad when they'd see me with an ajanabi woman on a date or something. Could swear they were judging me and it worked.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Khaemwaset

VIP
It's the worst when they ogle. It used to make me feel so bad when they'd see me with an ajanabi woman on a date or something. Could swear they were judging me and it worked.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
yeah it happend whilst i was in greggs with a mixed and latina girl but the only reason i went with them was because i was bored at break

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol I thought u were religious y were u on dates?

Daaaamn. We just calling bruthas out, huh? Well, I'm not as conservative as I may seem. Let's just say that. Not gonna fornicate but I was always open to just going to a dinner and getting to know someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending