Do you still think about your first love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you tempted?
Excited Cat GIF by Demic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See this is were I would have given a qashin but I can't because my qashin privileges were taken away on this thread stopit.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love should be ignored and backpocketed until you are able to stand on your own two feet. Make sure you have your life in check before you rush into anything serious especially if your young

Last edited:
we all get little flashbacks here and there but it’s best to always get the flashbacks of why you left them in the first place. This will make you content with whatever decision you made in the first place.

Love should be ignored and backpocketed until you are able to stand on your own two feet. Make sure you have your life in check before you rush into anything serious especially if your young
At the same time you don’t want to waste your youth on singlemindedly careermaxxing instead of enjoying life and having (halal) relationships

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
I remember it like it was yesterday. A popular group of girls came to my table and told me that this girl liked me. I pretty much derealized because she was super cute and I didn't think anybody would like me. It was my friends cousin and I was too shy so I never pursued it and was pussy.

Then a year later I randomly remembered so we talked for a few days all platonic. My ego went up 1000% percent because a girl was intrested in me :ahh: .

Then we stopped talking and I haven't talked to her in like 3 years still at the same school. She didn't lose interest but we were both to shy. I could probably talk to her again right now if I wanted to plus I'm more attractive and confident now. She's my safety girI just hope she didn't lose that spark with me.

I haven't ever talked to a girl since.

Whenever I watch dating videos, or read post about relationships I automatically think of her. Damn bro I should probably pursue her once I can focus on marriage and stuff. I want her so bad but I want to get myself together before I can talk to her seriously she deserves me at my best. I hope she isn't thinking about some other guy :mjcry:

What if I send her a random text like how's she doing. would she think i'm thirsty I wanna be a good muslim but I still want her to think of me??? tuff man.

I remember it like it was yesterday. A popular group of girls came to my table and told me that this girl liked me. I pretty much derealized because she was super cute and I didn't think anybody would like me. It was my friends cousin and I was too shy so I never pursued it and was pussy.

Then a year later I randomly remembered so we talked for a few days all platonic. My ego went up 1000% percent because a girl was intrested in me :ahh: .

Then we stopped talking and I haven't talked to her in like 3 years still at the same school. She didn't lose interest but we were both to shy. I could probably talk to her again right now if I wanted to plus I'm more attractive and confident now. She's my safety girI just hope she didn't lose that spark with me.

I haven't ever talked to a girl since.

Whenever I watch dating videos, or read post about relationships I automatically think of her. Damn bro I should probably pursue her once I can focus on marriage and stuff. I want her so bad but I want to get myself together before I can talk to her seriously she deserves me at my best. I hope she isn't thinking about some other guy :mjcry:

What if I send her a random text like how's she doing. would she think i'm thirsty I wanna be a good muslim but I still want her to think of me??? tuff man.
Oneitis syndrome. It’s time to move on. Other women exist.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
Oneitis syndrome. It’s time to move on. Other women exist.
It aint over till it's over. I just stopped talking to her cause I had to improve myself and was to shy and pussy back then. No money, morals, confidence all of that. Once I become close to the man I want to be then, I'll reintroduce myself. I'll just keep her on the back burner till the time comes and I can actually focus on this marriage ting. I just pray some other guy isn't on her mind. I do have to stop obsessing tho because I doubt my first "love" will work out. Also she could not be the person she was back then anymore.

It aint over till it's over. I just stopped talking to her cause I had to improve myself and was to shy and pussy back then. No money, morals, confidence all of that. Once I become close to the man I want to be then, I'll reintroduce myself. I'll just keep her on the back burner till the time comes and I can actually focus on this marriage ting. I just pray some other guy isn't on her mind. I do have to stop obsessing tho because I doubt my first "love" will work out. Also she could not be the person she was back then anymore.
You’re coping. This is just infatuation. It’s time to move on

I understand where you're coming from, I had guys who used to convince their love for me but I never reciprocated it because I never really understood the whole point of it? Despite them being genuine and vulnerable towards me I would instantly turn cold and distant almost as if I had this self destructive trait of rejecting love. Thankfully due to me meeting my current boyfriend, I allowed myself to truly love someone without the thought of thinking that its all pointless.
Boyfriend kulaha. :nahgirl: May Allah guide a lot of people on Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts