Do you recognize Djibouti as a country?

Is Djibouti a country?

• Yes, Djibouti hanoolaato!

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers.

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're not even Darood but beg them. :dead:

Look at the Isaaq and Darood map in Sanaag. Isaaq is the clear majority. :manny:

IMG_10D43C-E1B46A-0D479C-D9B166-CB499C-79ECFF.jpg

Habar Jeclo owns western Sool and HY live in northern Sool. That region is shared whether you like it or not.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Djibouti has been a nation as for a couple of decades while fairyland is still apart of Somalia. Also Somalinimo is dead. If Djibouti wants to remain as its own nation or Ogaden wants to stay with Ethiopia I will not judge them.
Warya naga amos, doqon foqol doqon. How have we still been a part of Somalia?

You mean symbolically?? Or actually part of Somalia politically? I'm asking because I don't understand stupid people.

Becos u see it as part of somalia, u retarded dimwit.

The 2nd option in your poll is

"No, it's a Somali region that was divided by disgusting European colonizers"

If that's not begging i don't know what is.

Go get ass fucked by amisom
How does pointing out the truth on how Djibouti was divided by Europeans mean i'm begging you dumb ? Go get ass fucked by your French masters.

:russ:The truth hurts so now you're accusing me of this? I'm obviously going to choose my neighbors over a hostile people that have failed to secede from a collapsed state for almost half a century.

That map is Somaliland propaganda.
You're not even Darood but beg them. :dead:

Look at the Isaaq and Darood map in Sanaag. Isaaq is the clear majority. :manny:

IMG_10D43C-E1B46A-0D479C-D9B166-CB499C-79ECFF.jpg

Habar Jeclo owns western Sool and HY live in northern Sool. That region is shared whether you like it or not.

The world still considers Somaliland as a federal state in Somalia and Puntland still owns "Somaliland territories." Somaliland will forever be a federal state. There is no chance for independence.
Warya naga amos, doqon foqol doqon. How have we still been a part of Somalia?

You mean symbolically?? Or actually part of Somalia politically? I'm asking because I don't understand stupid people.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:russ:The truth hurts so now you're accusing me of this? I'm obviously going to choose my neighbors over a hostile people that have failed to secede from a collapsed state for almost half a century.

The world still considers Somaliland as a federal state in Somalia and Puntland still owns "Somaliland territories." Somaliland will forever be a federal state. There is no chance for independence.

Not propaganda but facts. Listen if you talk about Sanaag and Sool, please mention the clans and refer them as east instead of claiming the whole region when they are Isaaq majority especially Sanaag. I can show you sources so let's not go there.
:ulyin:

All I know is that it belongs to Puntland or it can become Khaatumo. I'm sure that if HY and HJ are really in these districts they must be a minority.
Not propaganda but facts. Listen if you talk about Sanaag and Sool, please mention the clans and refer them as east instead of claiming the whole region when they are Isaaq majority especially Sanaag. I can show you sources so let's not go there.
:ulyin:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Puntland owns them right? Is that why they failed to take Tukaraq twice, doqon sit down.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know much about population and Sool and Sanaag. All I know is that it belongs to Puntland or it can become Khaatumo. I'm sure that if HY and HJ are really in these districts they must be a minority.

I'm done with your bullshit. You are difficult to reason with. Warsangali only live in Badhan District. Ceerigaabo district is dominated by Habar Yoonis while Ceel Afweyne district is dominated by Habar Jeclo. Read the source from below.

"The Isaaq sub-clans (Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo) form a majority of the population inhabiting the western and central areas of Sanaag region, including the regional capital Erigavo."

Source: http://www.somali-jna.org/downloads/ACFA9.pdf

As for Sool. Caynabo district is purely Habar Jeclo and Xudun district is shared between Habar Yoonis and Dhulbahante.

"The Isaaq clan have a large presence in the western and northern parts of Sool region, with Habar Jeclo sub-clan of Isaaq living in the Aynabo district whilst the Habar Yoonis subclan lives in the eastern part of Xudun district and the very western part of Las Anod district."

Source: https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/1158113/1226_1457606427_easo-somalia-security-feb-2016.pdf

Now can you stop making things up? I've given you sources so I don't want to hear your lies again.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I'm done with your bullshit. You are difficult to reason with. Warsangali only live in Badhan District. Ceerigaabo district is dominated by Habar Yoonis while Ceel Afweyne district is dominated by Habar Jeclo. Read the source from below.

"The Isaaq sub-clans (Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo) form a majority of the population inhabiting the western and central areas of Sanaag region, including the regional capital Erigavo."

As for Sool. Caynabo district is purely Habar Jeclo and Xudun district is shared between Habar Yoonis and Dhulbahante.

"The Isaaq clan have a large presence in the western and northern parts of Sool region, with Habar Jeclo sub-clan of Isaaq living in the Aynabo district whilst the Habar Yoonis subclan lives in the eastern part of Xudun district and the very western part of Las Anod district."

Source: https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/1158113/1226_1457606427_easo-somalia-security-feb-2016.pdf

Now can you stop making things up? I've given you sources so I don't want to hear your lies again.
He is a fool, he hasn't come with anything other than ridiculous statements and excuses. He contradicts himself by saying they will take Tukaraq next time and then in another post Puntland already owns those areas. This nigga is confused :childplease:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He is a fool, he hasn't come with anything other than ridiculous statements and excuses. He contradicts himself by saying they will take Tukaraq next time and then in another post Puntland already owns those areas. This nigga is confused :childplease:

I wouldn't mind if they claim east Sanaag and east Sool but the whole regions.:faysalwtf:

No wonder why Somaliland fully controls these two regions because of dangerous liars like these. :farmajoyaab:

Anyways, MJ like to brag about Hobyo Sultanate. We can brag about Somaliland colonizing and ruling their brothers too.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Lol ilaahayoo. Yeh i see ur not very smart so let's end it here sxb
Nowhere in this thread am I begging for your tiny little so called country, and stating facts such as how Djibouti was divided from Somalia by European colonizers does not mean i'm begging you dumb f*ck. You're clearly not smart since you used "piracy" as an example to put down Somalia, when the so called "pirates" are fishermen who are defending the Somali ocean from other countries who dump waste in our water.

So yeah, go f*ck yourself. And don't call me "sxb".

VIP
Nowhere in this thread am I begging for your tiny little so called country, and stating facts such as how Djibouti was divided from Somalia by European colonizers does not mean i'm begging you dumb f*ck. You're clearly not smart since you used "piracy" as an example to put down Somalia, when the so called "pirates" are fishermen who are defending the Somali ocean from other countries who dump waste in our water.

So yeah, go f*ck yourself. And don't call me "sxb".

We were never apart of somalia. Somalia was created in 1960. Pre colonisation there was no somali nation. The hell are u talking about

Pirates who do the job u stated are noble but the ones who hijack oil tankers and hold niggas for ransom are thugs

My qabil had more contact with xabashis than southern somalis but we were a nation? f*ck outta and go learn history u imbecile

We were never apart of somalia. Somalia was created in 1960. Pre colonisation there was no somali nation. The hell are u talking about

Pirates who do the job u stated are noble but the ones who hijack oil tankers and hold niggas for ransom are thugs

My qabil had more contact with xabashis than southern somalis but we were a nation? f*ck outta and go learn history u imbecile
Djibouti was always part of Somalia, but was divided by the French so you clearly know little of history you dumb f*ck. And the fact that you believe there was no Somali nation before colonization makes you an absolute retard.

To also think that we need your tiny states makes you an idiot as well. Djibouti's weather is garbage. We have uranium and many other resources, we don't your bullshit resources nor your "country" which is smaller than a grain of rice.

VIP
Djibouti was always part of Somalia, but was divided by the French so you clearly know little of history you dumb f*ck. And the fact that you believe there was no Somali nation before colonization makes you an absolute retard.

To also think that we need your tiny states makes you an idiot as well. Djibouti's weather is garbage. We have uranium and many other resources, we don't your bullshit resources nor your "country" which is smaller than a grain of rice.

All those ressources and still getting bombed and begging the white man for food assistance everyday. Wallahi yall beyond pathetic. Stop begging it

There's more development going on in djibouti right now than all of somalia combined. Keep quiet and protect ur grandma from Madow amisom, wasakhadyahay.

All those ressources and still getting bombed and begging the white man for food assistance everyday. Wallahi yall beyond pathetic. Stop begging it

There's more development going on in djibouti right now than all of somalia combined. Keep quiet and protect ur grandma from Madow amisom, wasakhadyahay.
Nobody is begging for All this so called development you have and your state Djibouti is still drier than your hooyo's pussy. "still getting bombed" You might as well use that logic towards European/Western countries who get bombed. Use your fucking brain. The only reason France is interested in Djibouti is for military reasons and besides that, Djibouti has NO benefits at all.

Your state is so tiny, it's extremely hot, and you use French money while we have our own. I have been to Djibouti when travelling to Somalia and it's awful. Just because you don't get bombings, doesn't mean your country is better than Somalia. It's extremely humid. Everywhere in Djibouti, you see the French language being everywhere while we speak Somali to this day. Somalia escaped the British/Italian, while you are still owned by the French. Somalia will always be above Djibouti and there's nothing you could do about it. We have bombing attacks but we also have the 2nd longest coastline in Africa and many resources, MANY more than Djibouti.

Stay angry and bitter.

Your first link does not have anything to do with your sentence. I skimmed through it and I pressed control f and nothing came up.

According to this
The Darod subclan Warsangeli lives in the east of Sanaag, mainly in the district of Laasqoray, but also to the south‑east of the Ceerigaabo district. The Ceerigaabo district is mainly inhabited by the Isaaq subclan Habar Yonis to the north and the the Darod subclan Dulbahante to the south. The Ceel Afweyn district is mainly inhabited by the Isaaq subclan Habar Jeelo
:francis: We will have to make Ceerigaabo another Gaalkacyo.

And according to this
The Darod‑Dulbahante clan lives in the Taleex district, most of the Xudun district and most of the Laascaanood district. The Isaaq subclan Habar Yonis lives in the eastern part of the Xudun district and the very western part of the Laascaanood district, while the Isaaq subclan Habar Jeelo lives in the Caynabo district

Puntlanders make the majority of the population and own most of Sool.

So Puntland should control all the way to South Ceerigaabo in Sanaag, most of Sool and half of Cayn. I think that is a fair assessment.

Last edited:

VIP
Nobody is begging for All this so called development you have and your state Djibouti is still drier than your hooyo's pussy. "still getting bombed" You might as well use that logic towards European/Western countries who get bombed. Use your fucking brain. The only reason France is interested in Djibouti is for military reasons and besides that, Djibouti has NO benefits at all.

Your state is so tiny, it's extremely hot, and you use French money while we have our own. I have been to Djibouti when travelling to Somalia and it's awful. Just because you don't get bombings, doesn't mean your country is better than Somalia. It's extremely humid. Everywhere in Djibouti, you see the French language being everywhere while we speak Somali to this day. Somalia escaped the British/Italian, while you are still owned by the French. Somalia will always be above Djibouti and there's nothing you could do about it. We have bombing attacks but we also have the 2nd longest coastline in Africa and many resources, MANY more than Djibouti.

Stay angry and bitter.

Ur literally known as THE worst ppl on God's green earth lol f*ck outta here. You have clan memebers and family who are al shabab, where do u get the confidence to talk down on other ppl? Yaab.

I'll tell u once again, stop begging cos we don't want you inept delinquents.

Ask someone whos been to both countries who the more civilized ppl are. There's even a stark difference in our diasporas lol

Savages

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t I recognise Djibouti as a country. Djibouti will be Djibouti as long as djiboutians want it to be.

Sool and sanaag has become some type of buzz word for certain demographics. You have one town in sool and sanaag which is las caanood a couple of tulo some which were made districts even though they have a population of 15000 by the clan communist regime which you ruled over. Ceerigabo and caynabo is in isaaq territory historically you can research who won their in the 1960 elections and up until today who wins in elections. Out of the three towns 2 are isaaq most of the land and population.

Somaliland is irreversible and the inevitable is a civil war that will be brutal and will lead to cease fire and negotiations. While we are waiting for that we build our economy that will fund the war.

Somaliland harti have realised that they have nothing to gain from somalia as they will never be in any positions of importance and they will have their regions neglected. That’s why their intellectuals have joined somaliland and are trying to create a prime minister post.

As it stands Berbera port deal 2019 oil drilling will massively improve us. We will be brotherly neighbours with somalia and have economic intergration and free movement of people or we will be India and Pakistan, North Korea and South Korea, Ethiopia and Eritrea there is no in between.

Djibouti is such a funny country. Many of the young people over there can hardly even speak Somali. The adults have an endearing accent. Many of them hate iddor, which is a plus. I recognize and appreciate Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts